Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this an ebay seller??

As far as I know, they don't sell on ebay, but just have a Korean beauty shop online and ship worldwide for free.

My box 5-2 arrived at JFK last night. Expecting a delay due to the long weekend. Hopefully we'll get them in the next few days! Boxes 6 & 6-2 are scheduled to go out  this Wednesday since they moved up the shipping date. I actually wouldn't have minded if they just waited to ship both 5-2 and 6 to me together lol.

On the other hand I'm going to hold off ordering anymore boxes until we get a better idea of what kind of products future boxes will consist of. I'm okay with receiving a product or two from non-Korean brands as long as there isn't a drastic decline in the overall quality and value of the boxes. However, I am a little disappointed with the inclusion of the L'oreal lip stain. Though that has more to do with not liking a particular type of product rather than the brand itself or it's readiness in accessibility.

Box #5 has been here since Saturday Of course my mailman didn't bother to knock on my door so I could at least ATTEMPT to get my package. He just leaves the slip and takes off. Of course the post office closes at noon on Saturday, is closed on Sundays and today is a holiday, so I've been waiting and waiting to get my hands on it! My roommate runs an ebay business so he'll be stopping at the post office first thing tomorrow, but I just wish I had it a few days ago so I could have a review up by now. Plus, the items for my blog giveaway are supposed to be with my #5, so I'm crossing my fingers!

I feel so bad for all of you that your boxes have been held whether its customs, or airlines or USPS, my heart goes out to you cause I know you want your products to play with and use. I know mine was in customs longer this time around for some reason, but I got box #5 on Sat. Here is hoping you all get you boxes soon with out costing you all too much more. Especially those of you in Great Britian and Poland! It is awful that costs you so much to get it out of customs! One more way to cost the people $$$. I just shake my head at it all! I hope you all get them soon! Nancy
Dont forget the portuguese girl !!! Customs have box 3, 4 and soon 5...

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yes you poor girl:(( stupid customs!

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bad luck for me
frown.gif

oh no they still not released your first lots of boxes yet,have they said what is holding it all up this time.or are they awaiting your paperwork.

i told my parcel force man in future sign it off and leave in the garage if out and post a note ,he said no problem will put it on the records for the house number ,unless neighbour takes it in.they also said we can sign up an email address so we can get customs charges sent straight away and payed for next day delivery ,rather than wait for a letter to arrive, so i think the mail companies in the uk have started to implement new things to fast track finally.

hope your boxes get released soon patantao.

oh no they still not released your first lots of boxes yet,have they said what is holding it all up this time.or are they awaiting your paperwork. i told my parcel force man in future sign it off and leave in the garage if out and post a note ,he said no problem will put it on the records for the house number ,unless neighbour takes it in.they also said we can sign up an email address so we can get customs charges sent straight away and payed for next day delivery ,rather than wait for a letter to arrive, so i think the mail companies in the uk have started to implement new things to fast track finally. hope your boxes get released soon patantao.
I have no idea.. They asked again for the same papers I had sent so I just sent them all all over again. Hope it works this time...

Quote: Originally Posted by Clackey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine has been at JFK since the 14th.

Make sure to try your tracking number on the USPS website. Mine is in the main hub where all my packages go, though it doesn't appear that way on the Korean tracking site. I'm guessing it'll hit my doorstep tomorrow because of the holiday!

Oh! I am so sorry! Forgive me!! Glad you let me know. I am so glad you are apart of us on this thread and hope customs clears all your boxes real soon! Without having to fork out more money!!! Nancy

Oh! I am so sorry! Forgive me!! Glad you let me know. I am so glad you are apart of us on this thread and hope customs clears all your boxes real soon! Without having to fork out more money!!! Nancy
Dont worry ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just hope they dont get sent back...

So who's ordering super box #3? Haha...

We all know we need hydration for our skin. The confusing part? Picking one that works for your skin - and your budget of course. Well, here's your cheat sheet: Using Memebox #3, we found the 4 skin care products for your skin, plus 3 pouch size hand cream for your soft hands! 

So who's ordering super box #3? Haha... We all know we need hydration for our skin. The confusing part? Picking one that works for your skin - and your budget of course. Well, here's your cheat sheet: Using Memebox #3, we found the 4 skin care products for your skin, plus 3 pouch size hand cream for your soft hands! 
is Memebox 3 the one with cheese cream?!?!

Latest posts

Back