Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My 5-2 is out for delivery, but I get mail later in the day. I'll post spoilers asap <3
Oh yes, please, DO! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My 5-2 is out for delivery, but I get mail later in the day. I'll post spoilers asap <3
You are the best! Thank you thank you thank you!

Fingers crossed for the BB cleanser!!!!!

Just so you know, my mail comes around 2 pm EST on Saturdays (later during weekdays), so we still have time to speculate what the product differences might be. I'm secretly hoping for a lippie instead of a lip gloss, and no slimming oil ampoule. I don't mind the BB cream foils, because not all of them can fit my complexion anyway, and it's nice to try several different varieties :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my 5-2! Will post a picture in a sec
smile.gif

OOOO!! Post pix!

thank you for the pics! I'm waiting for mine to show up at my door as we speak!

but... a L'Oreal product? oookay memebox 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you very much! I'm a bit disappointed about one of the differences but it's quite ok on the whole :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
is it the soap bar??

Quote: Originally Posted by llgemini /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  thank you for the pics! I'm waiting for mine to show up at my door as we speak!

but... a L'Oreal product? oookay memebox 
icon_rolleyes.gif

There's a little note at the top of the card that says:

We would like to also let you know that starting from Memebox #5, we will be also including non-Korean products that are popular among Koreans.

Yeah, I also think they shouldn't give products which are not Korean, but I like this L'Oreal lipgloss a lot so not going to make a fuss about it. Luckily the cleanser and the the pore serum are here too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And this type of soap products suits me even more.

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There's a little note at the top of the card that says:

We would like to also let you know that starting from Memebox #5, we will be also including non-Korean products that are popular among Koreans.
Hmm, not quite sure how to feel about that. Hopefully it's not stuff we can easily get here in the US.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  is it the soap bar??
no, no, the lipgloss - I wanted to try Espoir and I already know this one from L'Oreal (although it's a really good one). this type of soap suits me more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, I also think they shouldn't give products which are not Korean, but I like this L'Oreal lipgloss a lot so not going to make a fuss about it. Luckily the cleanser and the the pore serum are here too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And this type of soap products suits me even more.
I'm so excited about the pore serum! So glad that wasn't taken out of our bags.

By the way, I literally JUST joined so I can chat about all this nonsense after lurking makeuptalk for like 4 months. So hi! 
beer.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by llgemini /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so excited about the pore serum! So glad that wasn't taken out of our bags.

By the way, I literally JUST joined so I can chat about all this nonsense after lurking makeuptalk for like 4 months. So hi! 
beer.gif

Hi, I joined yesterday ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  L'oreal? lol.. well I did want one of those, I just never got around to buying it lol.

Thanks memebox? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha yeah that's exactly what my thoughts were... But I'll still use it & the rest of the box is pretty legit 
smile.gif

I guess we could've expected it at some point as it was featured in one of the Korean boxes some time ago. In fact, almost all of the products were previously present in their boxes so if you browse through them on the webpage, you can probably quite rightly predict what we're going to get in some of the next boxes.

So I saw box 5/5-2 and I was not really thrilled with all the foil samples (and cellulite serum? ugh), so I buckled and bought Superbox 1... I got it for 49 bucks thanks to my points on the site. Did anyone else stupidly do this? haha

Latest posts

Back