Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So my box was delayed because the needed my phone number in addition to my address...so weird. 
My box 5 is arriving my country and customs here still have my boxes 3 and 4...

http://statigr.am/p/655784797031807447_4322989 I wonder if this is 5 or 5-2...I got 5 and it's waiting for me at home right now! Also, it looks like this lipgloss is a different color than the previous spoiler pictures...so maybe there is a variation this time? I'm happy! I'm a lippie whore so wee! I really want that beautiful eyeshadow palette I've been seeing in the Korean version of memebox though...*so purty*

my box 5 is on uk soil now to await if customs see it or if the many memeboxes suddenly going through process they will click its a sub box and wave it through.

I have 5-2 but I hope I do get the CNP cleanser! That's what I need! Excited for this! Are those slimming oils? Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 5-2 but I hope I do get the CNP cleanser! That's what I need! Excited for this! Are those slimming oils? Lol
When is yours set to arrive? I'll post pictures when I get mine! I will be SOOO jealous when people get 6 and 6-2 because I missed out on that one. *sniff sniff*

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 5.2 too, and when I saw the BB cleanser I thought of you actually as I remembered someone wanted it ha !

I really hope I get the pore cleaning thingy, my pores are driving me insane. 

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When is yours set to arrive? I'll post pictures when I get mine! I will be SOOO jealous when people get 6 and 6-2 because I missed out on that one. *sniff sniff*
Customs here ruin the timings.. Box 5 has arrived but I guess it will be stuck at customs for a while, to get together with box 3 and 4. I am starting to think that I will get them all at the same time...

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Customs here ruin the timings.. Box 5 has arrived but I guess it will be stuck at customs for a while, to get together with box 3 and 4. I am starting to think that I will get them all at the same time...
omg i can't believe you still have them in customs,it seems days ago we spoke about this.are your customs just a nightmare or are so strict they open everything and X-ray  and look through each thing

Yaaay! Thanks! I just checked mine and it left the Honolulu airport so I might be getting it tomorrow! I usually get mine on a Saturday, weird! But good cuz I'll more likely be home! Awwww :,( I think 6 & 6-2 sold out fairly quickly for some reason! I think that's when the majority found out about it & swooped everything up!
I have 5.2 too, and when I saw the BB cleanser I thought of you actually as I remembered someone wanted it ha ! I really hope I get the pore cleaning thingy, my pores are driving me insane. 
Lol! Yessss! Thanks for thinking of me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm like, please please please let it be in my box! My bf was like, you need another face wash? lol then I explained to him that bb cream is harder to take off, etc! The pore cleanser thing sounds interesting! The bf would enjoy that cuz he loves assessing pores lmfao! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope the variations are the foil packets!!

Has anyone had any luck getting a response from customer service lately? I get he auto-response saying they'll get back to me within 24 hours, but they don't.
I haven't either. Been waiting on some correspondence but its been a few days.

Has anyone had any luck getting a response from customer service lately? I get he auto-response saying they'll get back to me within 24 hours, but they don't.
It took CS a few days to respond but that was because of the weekend (if that matters). I also had to send them a follow up email.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It took CS a few days to respond but that was because of the weekend (if that matters). I also had to send them a follow up email.
Yeah, I'm not expecting an immediate response, especially after a weekend. But I emailed them Saturday, with a follow up email on Tuesday. Oh well....

Just to let everyone know i had a friend check on this for us. she is stateside but has a good friend who lives in korea. the date stamped on this box is the date it was made not the expiration date!!
Usually with Asian beauty products they put the created/packaging date not the expiration date
How sweet of you thanks so much for checking it is good to know!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not my favorite box but I'm still excited! There are some interesting things going on in there! Can't wait until it's in my hands so I can check it out!

It looks a bit closer to memebox #1 in regards to foil packets/amount of items etc. They're not always going to be overflowing with stuff, but I'm still never disappointed with my boxes, and from the looks of things, I think I'm going to enjoy trying this one out as much as the others :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those of you who are looking for more makeup, this might not be the subscription box for you. If you look at the past 4 boxes and now this one, it's clear they are more focused on skincare, which is exactly what I need since I have an overabundance of cosmetics. I'm sure that as the company grows we will continue to see more cosmetics, but I think I would suggest not expecting cosmetics. That way it's a pleasant surprise when they arrive, and not a disappointment when they don't! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i definitely agree with you!

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do I check my points? I do not see it under the My account link.
It's under the "Orders" tab then click the "Points History" tab =] hope that helps!

Quote: Originally Posted by Nora F /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm excited to try the Nuganic Pore Essence and CNP Cleansing Perfecta. I'm glad it doesn't have much makeup, already have loads of it. 
My thoughts exactly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love skincare more than I love makeup.

Latest posts

Back