Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg i can't believe you still have them in customs,it seems days ago we spoke about this.are your customs just a nightmare or are so strict they open everything and X-ray  and look through each thing
They are a nightmare, people there must be lazy and  they like to pretend that are really really strict. Besides that, since it came through express mail, I send the mails to the "portuguese express mail company" instead of them directly, so it takes even longer. And since they are in Lisboa and I live near Porto (300km - 186miles away) I can't go there personally. Calling them is imposible, cause they do these to so many ppl that there phone line is a nightmare... Once it took me 2 months to release 1 tablet! My only concern is the time limit on express mail - I have 30 days to convince them to give me the package, or they´ll return it to sender :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I will be covered in beauty care when I get all my boxes at the same time lol I will be 35 going on 20.

this is odd, I was checking my meme site points as I should get the review points and they added 2.14 point 3 times to me ? also they made -2.14 points ermm anyone knows what  it means ? I got 6 dollars back before when they postponed the 7th and lucky1 but I seriously don't get it now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  this is odd, I was checking my meme site points as I should get the review points and they added 2.14 point 3 times to me ? also they made -2.14 points ermm anyone knows what  it means ? I got 6 dollars back before when they postponed the 7th and lucky1 but I seriously don't get it now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes, I got one of those weird 2.14 credits on my account and I have no idea where it came from. However, 2.14 is today's date, aka Valentine's Day. Could it be a present for Memebox members?

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, I got one of those weird 2.14 credits on my account and I have no idea where it came from. However, 2.14 is today's date, aka Valentine's Day. Could it be a present for Memebox members?
Yep, I got that too! Guess it's a Valentines day "gift" ha! Too bad that .14 will never get used.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yep, I got that too! Guess it's a Valentines day "gift" ha! Too bad that .14 will never get used.
Why not?

Hah, looks like I was right! Just got this email from Memebox.

"Hello ,

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Today is the perfect time to share some love! 

That's why Memebox is rewarding you FREE 2.14 POINTS to your account today. It is equivalent to $2.14 USD. Gift your loved ones with the perfect v-day presents! "

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hah, looks like I was right! Just got this email from Memebox.

"Hello ,

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Today is the perfect time to share some love! 

That's why Memebox is rewarding you FREE 2.14 POINTS to your account today. It is equivalent to $2.14 USD. Gift your loved ones with the perfect v-day presents! "
I got one too. It was so nice of them to give us points. 

Aww, aren't the Valentines Day points so sweet! That was a nice surprise :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really do love their point system, even getting a couple of dollars off is nice. I used to have 10 points but I spent them and now I have 10 again - yay!

Wow, I love the surprise of having extra points! Does anyone know if there are any points for purchasing the super boxes? I believe the two boxes are being sent with standard shipping.

So frustrated with my mail carrier. The last two memeboxes were delivered to my door, I'm guessing cuz it was expres; this afternoon I found a pink slip in my mailbox. I was home the whole time & I attempted to check my mail & she told me to come back later, so I did, that's when I saw the pink slip. What gives?! I don't know if she's an idiot or a jerk or both. Seriously. I'm so frustrated with her, she has no rhyme or reason to what she does. The other time she scanned an item as delivered and it didnt get to me one week later because nobody knew where it was! Sooooo dumb

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my box 5 is on uk soil now to await if customs see it or if the many memeboxes suddenly going through process they will click its a sub box and wave it through.
Let me know how it goes. I was charged twice by customs. Got my box 5 sent via standard shipping in hope maybe this time i will avoid their charges. Fingers crossed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope they don't charge me. HOw much were you charged?
Both times almost £20 so more than values of the box. I have disagreed with charges but it takes customs about 6 months to reply and you need to pay the charges first in order to receive your box.

I will pay if they charge me but I don't think they want to argue with me.... I am yet to come across an organisation that doesn't give me money back just to get rid of the grief I give them.

Anybody got their 5-2 version yet? I'm dying to see what's inside and mine's not going to be in my hands at least till Monday...

Anybody got their 5-2 version yet? I'm dying to see what's inside and mine's not going to be in my hands at least till Monday...
Mine is still on the flight to JFK, will be in the US tonight. Monday is a postal holiday, so I won't have it until at least Tuesday.

My 5-2 is out for delivery, but I get mail later in the day. I'll post spoilers asap <3

Latest posts

Back