Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say I'm terribly disappointed, but previous boxes sure seemed a little better.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi, I'm new here and a fan of Memebox since I bought the 3rd Global Edition. Not sure what to think of this one for now, don't really like those pouch samples...

Anyway, I'm waiting for 5.2 version so if any of you gets yours, please do share some info and photos. I guess I won't be seeing mine till Monday - we're always a bit behind with international packages here, in Poland. Thank you in advance! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
they sometimes deliver on Saturdays worry not you might be surprised at least I hope I will be :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hmmm I hoped for a bit more make up this time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />( still waiting for my 5.2 version
I hoped so as well.. maybe I should have gotten the 40 dollar one that was makeup only :/

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wait you don't have Bioderma? They are in every drugstore here in Poland I admit their make up remover is the best. ALthough we have even cheaper one here that are good as well.
Nope. You can't get Bioderma in the States. And I live in NYC where there are tons of stores that have practically every foreign product imaginable...except for Bioderma!

And yes, it is really great. There are other removers that are just as good though. I think I love it so much because it's so hard to get. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They don't usually deliver much in my place on Saturdays and anyway, it seems mine is not even in Poland yet. But I hope you'll get yours soon and I'll get to see what's inside ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hoped so as well.. maybe I should have gotten the 40 dollar one that was makeup only :/

I'm starting to think about getting that one too...

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm disappointed that there are so many foil packets in there. I wonder what the actual value is of this one. Box seven will be my last unless I get a great deal or if it starts to trend better.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

Me too - not happy about those tiny samples at all...

Eeek, not my favorite box but still really excited to get it! And I got 5-2 so it should be slightly differently. 

Kind of regretting pre-ordering 6,7,&8... I hope those boxes are better!

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone else amused the tracking website gave us the FLIGHT NUMBER for the plane our Box 5's are on LOL. 
I thought that was interesting too! Prior EMS packages i've received I don't believe they have the flight number as well. I decided to google the flight and it actually worked!! LOL 

Apparently it's arriving at JFK at 6:47 ... for those of us that are addicted and want to stalk our packages haha 

Quote: Originally Posted by Nora F /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Box 5 is in if you want to see was in it! 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106365189853730007079/posts
Not my favorite box but I'm still excited! There are some interesting things going on in there! Can't wait until it's in my hands so I can check it out!

It looks a bit closer to memebox #1 in regards to foil packets/amount of items etc. They're not always going to be overflowing with stuff, but I'm still never disappointed with my boxes, and from the looks of things, I think I'm going to enjoy trying this one out as much as the others :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those of you who are looking for more makeup, this might not be the subscription box for you. If you look at the past 4 boxes and now this one, it's clear they are more focused on skincare, which is exactly what I need since I have an overabundance of cosmetics. I'm sure that as the company grows we will continue to see more cosmetics, but I think I would suggest not expecting cosmetics. That way it's a pleasant surprise when they arrive, and not a disappointment when they don't! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. All this excitement revolving around Memeboxes got me to join MUT. Thank you Nora F for posting a spoiler. I loved boxes #3&4 but I must say, I am a bit disappointed with box #5. I'm a little worried that this might be the trend. Due to the hype, I've already ordered all the boxes (except for the first two which I missed out on). :sadyes: Looking forward to the super boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not my favorite box but I'm still excited! There are some interesting things going on in there! Can't wait until it's in my hands so I can check it out!

It looks a bit closer to memebox #1 in regards to foil packets/amount of items etc. They're not always going to be overflowing with stuff, but I'm still never disappointed with my boxes, and from the looks of things, I think I'm going to enjoy trying this one out as much as the others :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those of you who are looking for more makeup, this might not be the subscription box for you. If you look at the past 4 boxes and now this one, it's clear they are more focused on skincare, which is exactly what I need since I have an overabundance of cosmetics. I'm sure that as the company grows we will continue to see more cosmetics, but I think I would suggest not expecting cosmetics. That way it's a pleasant surprise when they arrive, and not a disappointment when they don't! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm excited to try the Nuganic Pore Essence and CNP Cleansing Perfecta. I'm glad it doesn't have much makeup, already have loads of it. 

I'm ok with that box but if I go shipping info my parcel has been in the air for 3 days . Which as I'm uk seems highly unlikely. And nothing updates since flight no??? i have tried one of the brands and liked it before so I'm happy to get it again,and if the people who got box5.2 arrives soon i wonder what the product substitute was. i agree about this sub though it is a skincare based one not a make up one ,so i think it is a clear message that if you are looking for make up the super boxes will be for you.i will wait to see what the first super box make up one looks like and may be order one in future. at present i use sasa online a lot,

Latest posts

Back