Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I'm going for fun, which is why I need to save as much money as possible so that I can spend it on local favorites. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For now, I'm just going to lurk to see what people get in their boxes. Ehehehehe.
There are so many awesome things to buy in French pharmacies (that are rather inexpensive) that you can't get here.

Biafine lipbalm (the best lip balm ever!...LOve it! )

Bioderma makeup remover (awesome a cult product)

Avibon (super rich almost vaseline like Vitamin A cream that is another cult product- it's not for everyone though, because of it's super rich consistency)

Oh god, there is so much! I would stock up on beautiful rose and lavender soaps as well.

Have a WONDERFUL time!

Eat a lot and shop a lot!

Quote:   Dear Customer,

We're sorry to let you know that you order will take longer to fulfil than originally estimated due to a shipping adjustment. 

For this delay, we are giving you 3 points to your account, which is equivalent to $3 USD. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. 

3 fixed shipping dates follows: 

Luckybox #1: March 3rd

Superbox #2 : March 14th

Memebox #7: March 18th

Standard shipping: 15 ~ 22 days from the day we ship out the box.

Express shipping: 5 ~7 business days from the day we ship out the box. 

If you have any further question, please email us at [email protected] 

Thank you. 

This is great!!! I'd rather it be delayed to space out the packages more. Plus extra $3 to spend on the next box...haha they are totally enabling us!

I just got that email too, for my Lucky box order that it would be delayed. It was nice to see the email for 6 & 6-2. that they pushed some items up also. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes in the 5, 6, & 6-2 boxes, just to see what might be in my Lucky Box.

So, I know a lot of us would LOVE to have spoilers of products they are sending in these boxes, but we have no idea what is in them until someone gets one and posts it online. Well, I was perusing the Korean Meme Boxes and saw a few interesting crossovers I thought I would share... Used a spoiler quote since this gets pic heavy.

Edit 1: They also have other boxes, like the "Girl" and "Men" boxes, but I didn't see as much crossover with those. Below I only used images from the special editions and the regular "Women" sub.

Edit2: Also, here is the link to the "Makeup" product section of the Korean site. Several American brands on there!

November Korean 

November Global

December Korean

December Global

January Korean

January Global

Korean "Party Night" Box

February Korean? Not sure. It's called "Level Up"

Love those photos of the Korean boxes!! Thanks for hunting those down and posting :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There does seem to be a lot of similar products mixed up in those.

Now I am extra sad about the delayed shipping on box 7 and the lucky box. I want my all of my goodies right now! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Do you guys save your points up for something big or use them little by little on each box?

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, I know a lot of us would LOVE to have spoilers of products they are sending in these boxes, but we have no idea what is in them until someone gets one and posts it online. Well, I was perusing the Korean Meme Boxes and saw a few interesting crossovers I thought I would share... Used a spoiler quote since this gets pic heavy.

Edit 1: They also have other boxes, like the "Girl" and "Men" boxes, but I didn't see as much crossover with those. Below I only used images from the special editions and the regular "Women" sub.

Edit2: Also, here is the link to the "Makeup" product section of the Korean site. Several American brands on there!

November Korean 

November Global

December Korean

December Global

January Korean

January Global

Korean "Party Night" Box

Thank you for doing the "sleuthing!" I have to say I am intrigued by all of the products pictured. I am really hoping that at some point a few of the snail creams/products are included. I read a few articles about the snail mucin and I would love to try it out..It has a certain "grossness" appeal!lol I am also praying that I get another beloved jar of Bounce Cheese Cream and more of the hair loss poo/dish. Wishful thinking 
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is great!!! I'd rather it be delayed to space out the packages more. Plus extra $3 to spend on the next box...haha they are totally enabling us!

I just checked my account and they gave us $3 back for each box! So since I had ordered all three of those boxes I got $9 back in points! Hellz Yeah! Give me late shipping anyday if it means more money back to buy other boxes... Ugh This is seriously addicting. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked my account and they gave us $3 back for each box! So since I had ordered all three of those boxes I got $9 back in points! Hellz Yeah! Give me late shipping anyday if it means more money back to buy other boxes... Ugh This is seriously addicting. 
Yay!! I got $6 back in points too! I don't mind the delay now! haha

I ordered all three too but only got $6 in points :/ NVM, looking at it wrong. I kind of can't believe how many points I have right now, ha!

Anyone else amused the tracking website gave us the FLIGHT NUMBER for the plane our Box 5's are on LOL. 

Lol seven is costing me two dollars atm in reality due to the cashback and delay as I used twenty points to buy it. I am happy with delay as well as otherwise my boxes would be on top of each other.

My memebox 5 still not shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Got email saying it would be sent out earlier but today still nothing ;( anyone else waiting for their shipping confirmation for box 5?

I did some research and bought the Mizon snail cream because of the high percentage of mucin. #1 it's unscented. #2 it feels like any other lightweight cream. Those were my big surprises when I first tried it. I expected slimy when it isn't at all. It does smell a bit like plastic at first; think it's the inner cover since it's a glass jar. It hasn't faded my one dark acne scar though I either got lighter from the cream or my sunblock - jury is out. But I'm freaking pale these days even during last summer. I did read online and tested, snail cream does help with healing breakouts and cuts.

So, I know a lot of us would LOVE to have spoilers of products they are sending in these boxes, but we have no idea what is in them until someone gets one and posts it online. Well, I was perusing the Korean Meme Boxes and saw a few interesting crossovers I thought I would share... Used a spoiler quote since this gets pic heavy. Edit 1: They also have other boxes, like the "Girl" and "Men" boxes, but I didn't see as much crossover with those. Below I only used images from the special editions and the regular "Women" sub. Edit2: Also, here is the link to the "Makeup" product section of the Korean site. Several American brands on there!
  November Korean 

November Global

December Korean

December Global

January Korean

January Global

Korean "Party Night" Box

Thank you for doing the "sleuthing!" I have to say I am intrigued by all of the products pictured. I am really hoping that at some point a few of the snail creams/products are included. I read a few articles about the snail mucin and I would love to try it out..It has a certain "grossness" appeal!lol I am also praying that I get another beloved jar of Bounce Cheese Cream and more of the hair loss poo/dish. Wishful thinking :love:

Quote: Originally Posted by Plushy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My memebox 5 still not shipped
frown.gif
Got email saying it would be sent out earlier but today still nothing ;( anyone else waiting for their shipping confirmation for box 5?
I just got mine late last night at 23:52 and it's already moving, so I think maybe they're just still working on sending out emails :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got mine late last night at 23:52 and it's already moving, so I think maybe they're just still working on sending out emails :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Lets hope I get it tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There are so many awesome things to buy in French pharmacies (that are rather inexpensive) that you can't get here.

Biafine lipbalm (the best lip balm ever!...LOve it! )

Bioderma makeup remover (awesome a cult product)

Avibon (super rich almost vaseline like Vitamin A cream that is another cult product- it's not for everyone though, because of it's super rich consistency)

Oh god, there is so much! I would stock up on beautiful rose and lavender soaps as well.

Have a WONDERFUL time!

Eat a lot and shop a lot!
Wait you don't have Bioderma? They are in every drugstore here in Poland I admit their make up remover is the best. ALthough we have even cheaper one here that are good as well.

Quote:Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait you don't have Bioderma? They are in every drugstore here in Poland I admit their make up remover is the best. ALthough we have even cheaper one here that are good as well.

I buy the Bioderma on UK ebay. there are plenty of sellers to choose from. Its my favourite make up remover too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered memebox 8 am trying to order lucky box 1 and it keep telling me to select an option... I have clicked on previous links in thread and it won't even bring the page up. Any help would be appreciated! TYIA

Latest posts

Back