Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received shipping confirmation for box 5 yet? 
no not yet.i believe it is end of month the original date,before they brought it forwards,i think as box 8,9,10, have been put back i think box 5 must of gone back to original date.

I've been enabling my sister by sending her all of the info because she was waiting on more boxing to become available. I let her know #7 became available again and I think I'll shoot her an e-mail about #8 too LOL. She's going to be as addicted as we all are.

Oops, I just ordered Box 8 and Lucky box 1.  LOL!!  What have I done!  I'm going to tell my hubby the ladies at MUT told me to. hahahah!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  no not yet.i believe it is end of month the original date,before they brought it forwards,i think as box 8,9,10, have been put back i think box 5 must of gone back to original date.
I sent a message to CS about 5, and this was their response! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:
Hi,

#5 has been shipped out yesterday, and we will send you tracking number soon!
We are waiting for the tracking number updated on the system:)
  Thank you so much for your understanding!

If box 5 has been shipped I wonder if customs will keep it too? I think I will end up getting aaallll my memeboxes at the same time lol

I've gotten box 2, 5 and 7.  I figure I'll get one a month.  I love the tea tree and maple stuff in box 2!

Just received my tracking number for Box #5 

19:55 12-Feb-2014 Posting/Collection 서울강남 Posting office zip code : 135240

Transit or Destination country : U.S.A

20:31 12-Feb-2014   서울강남
20:54 12-Feb-2014   ë™ì„œìš¸ìš°íŽ¸ì§‘중국
21:18 12-Feb-2014   ë™ì„œìš¸ìš°íŽ¸ì§‘중국
22:48 12-Feb-2014   국제우편물류센터
01:01 13-Feb-2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 국제우편물류센터 Dispatch number : 116

01:27 13-Feb-2014 Received by Air carrier INCHEON
01:28 13-Feb-2014   INCHEON

and it's on it's way to the USA. 

Huggles,

Jeanne

OMG so jealous!!! my first box won't ship till end of february and I think its either the lucky box or the super box 2. can't remember. Def post what u get when you get it!

I really want the Super Box #2....but $40 is a lot when you're on a no buy...
I am so sorry! Hopefully you'll,get off that soon and be able to get some boxes!! :'). What kind of makeup,were you wanting?

I ordered the 8-10 but then I got an email earlier telling me I really need the #8 box. Please tell me this is the one that I have already ordered and is part of the 8-10!! Lie if you need to..I must not buy anymore boxes at this time!!!
smileno.gif

Latest posts

Back