Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nora F /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I canceled glossybox. I get ipsy and BB5 but I think i'll get rid of those too and just stay with memebox. 
Glossybox here is not that bad actually in comparison to UK for example. If I only knew there would be a monthly subscription with memebox I would so stop getting other boxes but for now with meme I just don't know when the next box is coming and it's usually sold out so quickly.... and glossy has a pretty box this month so I thought oh well just one more month then I'll see ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered box 7 from my missing items credit. I think I ordered the last box 7 because when I ordered I accidentally put two in my cart and one said sold out.

I'm hoping for my lucky boxes to have tea tree essence & dr. Jart eye serum! And the conditioner! Aaahhh!

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoping for my lucky boxes to have tea tree essence & dr. Jart eye serum! And the conditioner! Aaahhh!
I hope mine has the cheese cream coz I love it!! also would love to try that maple thingy from box 2 and bb cream actually i would love all the essences :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i am being so good and not buying anymore,i am not buying the super boxes until i see what others have got in them ,and the way the boxes are going we will be on super box 12 by the time my box 8,9,10 gets shipped lol.plus all my uk boxes are arriving and i need to get those reviews up before my american  boxes arrive ,then my international boxes,and hopefully meme at the end of the month.so glad the 2 people who have missed the boxes every time by missing by like an hour have finally managed to get there hands on a box finally ,well done you.

By the way, is anyone scared that they are going to drop the quality/quantity of items at some point, yet we all will have preordered so many in advance that we will be stuck with them for awhile?

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  MEMEBOX 8 IS LIVE being sold separately GOGOGO.
Ugh. Noooooooooo - Hours after I bought box 7!?! 

Now I'm going to wonder if I should have bought box 8 instead, or if it even matters. I think part of the reason why I want to keep buying them is because I haven't gotten any in the mail yet, so I have this burning need for Korean cosmetics that's never fulfilled.  

I wish they would give some kind of spoiler or clue to what's in the boxes so I could feel like I was making a more educated choice when I buy them. Or just release only one per month :'(

I just bought Box 8. Can I be both ecstatic and annoyed at the same time?

At least it wont ship till March, and meanwhile, I'll await box 5.

Quote: Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just bought Box 8. Can I be both ecstatic and annoyed at the same time?

At least it wont ship till March, and meanwhile, I'll await box 5.
i think that is totally allowed,that fact we know the boxes are full of goodies and not 1oz sachets i feel is justified to be buying enmasse,the fact that about 30 people on this forum will now own the weight of korean cosmetics and skin care the size of korea is just about justified as well.

I hope mine has the cheese cream coz I love it!! also would love to try that maple thingy from box 2 and bb cream actually i would love all the essences :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I LOVE the smell of the cheese cream! I barely use it because it's so hydrating lol! The maple sap water whatever it is smells soo good too! I still use an astringent before the essence, I hope I'm doing it right :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure there will be more essences & bb creams coming your way! What an addiction.

Haha I just got seven. Going to resist because I don't need two a month. So...difficult... I'm jumping on nine though.

Latest posts

Back