Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox.Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes. However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis.You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!

Thanks so much! I just purchased 7. 

I've decided that trying to buy every box is a fruitless endeavor. There's no way my wallet can keep up with the speed in which they have boxes for sale. I think I'm just going to try to make sure I get at least one per month. I'm really interested in the makeup superbox, but I'd like to have a better idea of what is going to be in it before purchasing. Hopefully the 2nd version won't go on sale until some people have received the first one. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never emailed them about restocks so that didn't get this email. Feels a little unfair since I would like to buy number 7.
I didn't ever send them a email about restocks but I did get this email... Oh, growing pains.

Also, I just looked on my account and saw the review points were credited! Yay! I have more than enough to buy the next regular box now. Or something else.. Honestly, I have been eyeing that Spider thing on their website for a while. So intriguing

I swore to myself that I wasn't going to buy any more Meme boxes or beauty products for a few months... But then I came on here and found the link to buy box 7 and I caved :-/ Sigh. 
At least I was able to use my points and get a discount! 

I can't wait until people start getting boxes 5 and 6 and I have more haul videos to watch!  I wish there were some spoilers about what's in the boxes - I hate waiting!!

Guys I may be an ignorant but does this look like an expiration date to you? I already emailed them but they are taking forever to reply...I'm tempted to buy Superbox #1 too but I'm also waiting cause they haven't said anything about the pushback dates

Quote: Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Usually with Asian beauty products they put the created/packaging date not the expiration date

Thats good to know, thanks !

smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by msambrosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much! I just purchased 7. 

I've decided that trying to buy every box is a fruitless endeavor. There's no way my wallet can keep up with the speed in which they have boxes for sale. I think I'm just going to try to make sure I get at least one per month. I'm really interested in the makeup superbox, but I'd like to have a better idea of what is going to be in it before purchasing. Hopefully the 2nd version won't go on sale until some people have received the first one. 
That's what i think to. I will wait till someone receives the makeup superbox, there is not enough products that I would be interested in on their page so I wonder what could it possibly be:) I already bought 5 boxes altogether 4 I haven't even seen :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so now it's time to wait :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> although I will receive 10 points back sooo tempting...

darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox.Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes. However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis.You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!
Thank you so much. I ordered box 7. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder how many boxes they did actually add :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how many were bought through this forum :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 I bet they added more than 24 boxes. Yea, i wonder?! I only bought 7. Got the lucky box when it was first posted. 

I skipped Super Box 2 because i have lots of makeup, did you get it? I hope i don't regret not getting it later. lol 

I

I bet they added more than 24 boxes. Yea, i wonder?! I only bought 7. Got the lucky box when it was first posted.  I skipped Super Box 2 because i have lots of makeup, did you get it? I hope i don't regret not getting it later. lol 
I will not talk about how many boxes I've ordered and how many I have received (there are 2 boxes at customs waiting to be released...)

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I

I will not talk about how many boxes I've ordered and how many I have received (there are 2 boxes at customs waiting to be released...)
I hope my customs won't act up and will pass my box just like they did before.. And I hope they will release yours soon!!

Hello! My name is Illy

I'm new here. I just joined the craziness that is Memebox 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got box 3,4,5.2 and the lucky box. I was just trying to buy the 7th box from the secret link but It keeps telling me to select an option :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm guessing is sold out by now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nora F /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   I bet they added more than 24 boxes. Yea, i wonder?! I only bought 7. Got the lucky box when it was first posted. 

I skipped Super Box 2 because i have lots of makeup, did you get it? I hope i don't regret not getting it later. lol 
I wanted the make up one1 but thought I'll just wait and see what's in it, and then maybe order the next one.. I think I have more then enough boxes waiting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And glossbox will arrive tomorrow as well kind of forgot about it, as I was so preoccupied with memebox !

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello! My name is Illy

I'm new here. I just joined the craziness that is Memebox 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got box 3,4,5.2 and the lucky box. I was just trying to buy the 7th box from the secret link but It keeps telling me to select an option :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm guessing is sold out by now.
it might be the case unfortunately, they said it's limited to 25 boxes I believe. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the lucky box has more tho ! oh and hello :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I

It sucks to wait. Hope they release them soon. 

it might be the case unfortunately, they said it's limited to 25 boxes I believe. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the lucky box has more tho ! oh and hello :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I already had it in my cart and I was so close to paying and got distracted and BAM gone ! I'll guess I'll save for a SuperBox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wanted the make up one1 but thought I'll just wait and see what's in it, and then maybe order the next one.. I think I have more then enough boxes waiting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And glossbox will arrive tomorrow as well kind of forgot about it, as I was so preoccupied with memebox !
I canceled glossybox. I get ipsy and BB5 but I think i'll get rid of those too and just stay with memebox. 

Latest posts

Back