Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  can I ask what box is this?? and when is it supposed to come out?? I'm interested lol
Which box are you referring to?

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Same here!! Wonder what's going on..
I sent CS a message about this last night but haven't heard back yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Which box are you referring to?

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes i know its a lottery,i always choose standard for boxes,i wonder how vegan cuts,lipfactory and glamabox which are more money don't get it,i believe it is to do with the customs labelling and shipping cost.i told them to email glamabox to ask how they do it.

have you asked the uk you tubers under there videos if they got caught on customs charges.i know memebox are defiantly looking into the whole shipping /customs charge issue for us though,i believe as a korean company hey will do as they say as they as a country are very into helping get the best for there customers.and the charges don't bother me too much but as i ordered from box5-10 in under a week it looks a lot of customs charges it is not. also it seems to be who they ship with is a big difference most come from upds /stamps,  thenroyall mail once in ukit makes a difference.

will be interested once K-POPBB box starts up how they fair against memebox
Sorry!! this is my first time commenting and didn't know how to.. (haha) but I was referring to the KPOPBB box?

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent CS a message about this last night but haven't heard back yet.
What's going on?

I got one point recently for reviewing a product I got in my 4th box! It's annoying though to see people write stuff like "I want to try this!" as a review. I'm only reviewing items I actually received. Come on people- honor system!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me! I reviewed a ton of stuff yesterday and no points yet
frown.gif

I believe it can take 3-4 days Same here! I don't even see my posts that i make nevermind the points for them. I emailed them yesterday that i'm not seeing my posts or my points. They still haven't gotten back to me. 

Maybe they are changing the way posting works. maybe they have to be reviewed first by someone and then they will be posted. When you look at the latest posts made on the site they are usually from the previous day. Not sure what's going on. my first post i made was posted immediately but now i've made several and see nothing! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i keep checking the website and can't believe the super boxes haven't sold out yet,or new boxes put up.maybe they realise they are now swamped with orders and have decided to slow down a little,cause i mean they have got 5 months of boxes already sold out,in under a month they must know they are on a winner.

[rule]i keep checking the website and can't believe the super boxes haven't sold out yet,or new boxes put up.maybe they realise they are now swamped with orders and have decided to slow down a little,cause i mean they have got 5 months of boxes already sold out,in under a month they must know they are on a winner.
[rule]i keep checking the website and can't believe the super boxes haven't sold out yet,or new boxes put up.maybe they realise they are now swamped with orders and have decided to slow down a little,cause i mean they have got 5 months of boxes already sold out,in under a month they must know they are on a winner.
Yeah maybe they were expecting the super boxes to sell out faster Did anyone see that they got box 7 and the lucky box taking orders again saying that they've "restocked"? Maybe they are going back to single boxes now? Wait... never mind now they are changed back to "Sold Out".... So weird????

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah maybe they were expecting the super boxes to sell out faster

Did anyone see that they got box 7 and the lucky box taking orders again saying that they've "restocked"? Maybe they are going back to single boxes now?

Wait... never mind now they are changed back to "Sold Out".... So weird????

I just got an email saying they restocked.. so I went ahead and got them both. FML T_T what have I done? </3

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email saying they restocked.. so I went ahead and got them both. FML T_T what have I done? </3
lol... I had already ordered them when they were originally open. 

So for those who got box 5 it should have shipped today. Maybe we'll see some vids/pics soon for those who got it express shipping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

lol... I had already ordered them when they were originally open.  So for those who got box 5 it should have shipped today. Maybe we'll see some vids/pics soon for those who got it express shipping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I was being such a good girl and decided to skip them when they first came out because I was overwhelmed with the previous boxes lol so much for that!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I PROMISE I WON'T GET THE SUPERBOXES. There! Lol!!

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was being such a good girl and decided to skip them when they first came out because I was overwhelmed with the previous boxes lol so much for that!!
biggrin.gif
I PROMISE I WON'T GET THE SUPERBOXES. There! Lol!!
well I missed out on boxes 1-6. I ended up getting 7 and the lucky box. Then I got the 8,9,& 10 pack ... and then i caved and got superbox 2 cause it had makeup... and i'm such a sucker for more makeup... like i need anymore makeup..lol I'm so addicted

I was being such a good girl and decided to skip them when they first came out because I was overwhelmed with the previous boxes lol so much for that!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I PROMISE I WON'T GET THE SUPERBOXES. There! Lol!!
You are so funny!!! Do we get a cross your heart too????? : )

I just looked at my receipt for box #5 and it said it ships on the 25??? I'm a little confused

well I missed out on boxes 1-6. I ended up getting 7 and the lucky box. Then I got the 8,9,& 10 pack ... and then i caved and got superbox 2 cause it had makeup... and i'm such a sucker for more makeup... like i need anymore makeup..lol I'm so addicted
Lol!! Good for you for playing catch up ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure there's lots of good stuff in 8,9,10 and the superbox #2 because it's makeup centered. I'm really iffy on makeup, I'm only adventurous when it comes to lip color, otherwise, I've had the same make up routine for ~10 years lmfao
You are so funny!!! Do we get a cross your heart too????? : )
Cross my heart, hope to die.. Can't get a superbox until all my boxes have arrived lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hold me accountable! Ugh it's so random I feel so bad, it's like hmmm I haven't bought a memebox in like two weeks (I think) hahaha THIS IS IT!

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just looked at my receipt for box #5 and it said it ships on the 25??? I'm a little confused

Hmmm thats weird... On the site where all the boxes are listed it says that it starts shipping on the 11th but maybe since they seem to have tons of orders they might be delayed. 

Latest posts

Back