Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a box junkie, started with a gift purchase for my mom and I just keep buying them!! BUT $69 is pricey for me with no spoilers....it seems like the price keeps going up, do you think anymore $23 boxes will show up again?
Keep in mind, you pose this question to a bunch of people that have spend $100 or more on boxes without knowing what's in them. Yes, if course you need it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @coralpeonies, I love your sentiment! I have been making my mom her own "sub box" out of all the stuff I have been getting. She always hems and haws over me spending $$, but gladly accepts the boxes of goodies when I give them to her.
icon_razz.gif
I am 28 now, but when I think of all the headaches I gave her during my snarky adolescence, she deserves every great thing this world has to offer! 

on the topic of memeboxes...i can't wait to share with her #5.2 and 6!!
I know exactly what you mean! My mom was never into makeup, but now she shares my love for BB creams, has collected several MLBB lipsticks/tinted balms/stains and actually wears blush every now and then!
laughing.gif
I'm sure boxes 5-2 and 6 will offer plenty of new pretties to share!

If I remember correctly Box #5 is scheduled to ship tomorrow and Box #5-2 this Thursday? Can't wait!
yey.gif

@coralpeonies , I love your sentiment! I have been making my mom her own "sub box" out of all the stuff I have been getting. She always hems and haws over me spending $$, but gladly accepts the boxes of goodies when I give them to her.:icon_razz I am 28 now, but when I think of all the headaches I gave her during my snarky adolescence, she deserves every great thing this world has to offer!  on the topic of memeboxes...i can't wait to share with her #5.2 and 6!!
Completely off topic.... I was 24 when my mom died. I never really got to have an "adult" relationship with her, I was "snarky" too. So glad you appreciate her. I would have loved to have that type of relationship with my mom.

Just woken up to the same email for delayed shipping of box 8,9,10. Not too bothered as the date not much later. Roll on box 5 shipping Has anyone seen under the bundle info all the change and highlighted info And online the super box has it's on tab area now. They replied to my email and have taken onboard the shipping , customs info and have spoken to glama box and hopefully looking at progressing . And yes there are some theme boxes in the pipeline as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just woken up to the same email for delayed shipping of box 8,9,10. Not too bothered as the date not much later. Roll on box 5 shipping

Has anyone seen under the bundle info all the change and highlighted info
And online the super box has it's on tab area now. They replied to my email and have taken onboard the shipping , customs info and have spoken to glama box and hopefully looking at progressing . And yes there are some theme boxes in the pipeline as well.
Spoken to Glamabox?

Spoken to Glamabox?
Yes I explained that we get there boxes like many and don't get customs charges and they are alittle unsure what labels and customs labels to put on the boxes etc etc and said maybe contact them for any info of which they have . They are keen to try not to lose customers

Yes I explained that we get there boxes like many and don't get customs charges and they are alittle unsure what labels and customs labels to put on the boxes etc etc and said maybe contact them for any info of which they have . They are keen to try not to lose customers
I have ordered boxes from Glamabox. I will see if I don't pay customs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have ordered boxes from Glamabox. I will see if I don't pay customs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I never pay customs on any of my boxes as it seems to be exempt and payed in the shipping. Only been caught out once by yes style box. And will await to see with memebox.

I never pay customs on any of my boxes as it seems to be exempt and payed in the shipping. Only been caught out once by yes style box. And will await to see with memebox.
Did you ever order a Glam Guru box?

Did you ever order a Glam Guru box?
Oh yes I had all of those even when they had the 8 special boxes , GlamGuru have been quiet lately believe they are putting together a new box though. No problem with extra charges either basic £19

Oh yes I had all of those even when they had the 8 special boxes , GlamGuru have been quiet lately believe they are putting together a new box though. No problem with extra charges either basic £19
I ordered one of the normal boxes (number 2) and it stopped at customs :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still waiting to get it...

I ordered one of the normal boxes (number 2) and it stopped at customs :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still waiting to get it...
It seems strange how you get stopped at customs for all your boxes. I payed. £19 a box what would your work out at for the box.

It seems strange how you get stopped at customs for all your boxes.
I payed. £19 a box what would your work out at for the box.
Customs here are annoying... They tend to stop anything they feel like stopping, even when ordered inside EU. But the worst part is that they work really really slow. Memebox 3 and 4 have arrived at customs on the 30/01 and 03/02. I have sent them all the documents they usually ask 1/2 days after that. And I am still waiting to know if they need anything else or even if they will finally release the boxes so I can get my hands on them...

Customs here are annoying... They tend to stop anything they feel like stopping, even when ordered inside EU. But the worst part is that they work really really slow. Memebox 3 and 4 have arrived at customs on the 30/01 and 03/02. I have sent them all the documents they usually ask 1/2 days after that. And I am still waiting to know if they need anything else or even if they will finally release the boxes so I can get my hands on them...
Sounds a complete nightmare.

Sounds a complete nightmare.
I keep hopping they get used to the memebox package and give up stopping them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I need to get at least one so I can make a portuguese review of it. 

I just received one of the portuguese subscription boxes today and it just makes me feel sad how much I pay for these and how much a Memebox costs...

I keep hopping they get used to the memebox package and give up stopping them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I need to get at least one so I can make a portuguese review of it.  I just received one of the portuguese subscription boxes today and it just makes me feel sad how much I pay for these and how much a Memebox costs...
I know there are only3 uk boxes worth the hype all my others are international and I get told I'm an enabler on my Facebook groups. But how can you say no to lip factory and meme.

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just received a response they're going to credit me points. 
Same here!! Wonder what's going on..

Latest posts

Back