Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think 5,6,7 they upgraded us for shipping didn't they but i done regular shipping for8,9,10, so it will be interesting to see if it make a difference.

Yes they do free upgrade for 5,6 and 7 but i requested not to be upgraded. They said they would try the best to make sure my boxes were shipped by standard delivery instead of the express one.

Quote:Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since you changed from express to standard, did Memebox gave you the 5 points credit? Just asking, since they stopped giving those when they started offering the free express shipping.

No i havent received any credit. Well the boxes havent been shipped yet and they couldnt guarantee the standard shipping. I guess they have massive number of orders so its hard to keep an eye on everything. Fingers crossed they will ship it as standard.

Quote:Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since you changed from express to standard, did Memebox gave you the 5 points credit? Just asking, since they stopped giving those when they started offering the free express shipping.

No i havent received any credit. Well the boxes havent been shipped yet and they couldnt guarantee the standard shipping. I guess they have massive number of orders so its hard to keep an eye on everything. Fingers crossed they will ship it as standard.
Oh I may ask when they reply to make email to change 6,7 to standard. And compare shipping against 5 on fast ship then.

When did they say #7 got free express upgrade?? Should I write them? I ordered it with standard..

When did they say #7 got free express upgrade?? Should I write them? I ordered it with standard..
It's listed as part of the description. Free upgrade to express shipping.

Also, I was assigned a ticket number by just replying to the last email I had sent them (so they had the whole conversation)
I've emailed them since the new system. I'll try contacting them through the site.

The 8-10 is officially sold out but they haven't put up the next box/package yet. I hope its soon. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 5-2 box should be shipping Thursday:) Excited to get it. Hoping to see individual boxes again.
mine too!!! ad Also getting 2 unrelated to meme boxes on that day too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> altogether an exiting day

I've gotten 4, 5-2, 6, 7, and (8,9,10). I'm obsessed! It's such a great deal. I've been using Ebay to try Korean products for ages and couldn't pass up the opportunity to get in on a Korean beauty box service. I love love love it! ^.^

Sent them an email about my order. I accidentally left the zip code as 00000 for my superbox order. D: I hope they respond soon and change it. Response has gotten slow, but they're still obviously doing things on the site.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Where do you go on the memebox site to do the reviews?

There is a review section under each product page. Screenshot below!

will be interested once K-POPBB box starts up how they fair against memebox
Ditto. Any word on when they will be starting? I've checked out their FB page before but didn't see anything concrete.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto. Any word on when they will be starting? I've checked out their FB page before but didn't see anything concrete.

What is K-POPBB? Link? Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://www.facebook.com/kpopbeautybox?fref=ts

http://www.kpopbeautybox.com

they say they are soon but they have had a lot of companies getting back and confirming to give them there products .hope its soon as it will be cheaper from them in the states not customs charges for us in Europe.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://www.facebook.com/kpopbeautybox?fref=ts

http://www.kpopbeautybox.com

they say they are soon but they have had a lot of companies getting back and confirming to give them there products .hope its soon as it will be cheaper from them in the states not customs charges for us in Europe.

That's interesting! Will keep an eye out. Hopefully they're not like Maz Box (also from the US)....

Just got the following email from them. I'm thinking of these delays as good things! Haha

Quote:  Dear Customer,Due to a shipping adjustment your Memebox #8,#9,#10 set shipment was delayed and will ship on following dates. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.Memebox #8: March 25thMemebox #9: April 15thMemebox #10 : May 13rdOnce again, if your shipping date changes after we ship your box #8, you have to send us an email to [email protected],10 days prior to the start shipping date. 

Latest posts

Back