Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Talk and more talk and talk says buy, buy, buy it's got makeup in it! Korean makeup in it! Something different! You've never tried!! Buy, buy, buy!!!! is this enough or does talk keep having to keep talking!!!!! LOL buy, buy, buy!!!!
The makeup-only part is drawing me in. I'm caving. The makeup addict in me loves you though my wallet hates you... Anyone worried about the shades they may send out? For instance, I'm not into deeps and neons....

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote:

The makeup-only part is drawing me in. I'm caving. The makeup addict in me loves you though my wallet hates you... Anyone worried about the shades they may send out? For instance, I'm not into deeps and neons....
I'm sitting these super boxes out until i have seen the first of each. 

i think you definatly need to ask what they class as make up in Korea, as it doesn't usually mean lipstick,gloss,eyeshadow as such.untill i see the actual box content reviews I'm not buying. I'm sure there will be more to come.

So memebox finally got back to me on all the questions and issues that I had brought up with them!:

Apology for delay in replying!   We have so high volume of email, and there are delay in replying all the inquiries from customers and partners.   Yes, we will send products for review and giveaway products along with Memebox #5, and it is scheduled in next week. Since Memebox #5 has two types, some bloggers/youtubers would receive #5 and some would receive #5-2. About your blog giveaway, I just thought we can also send you Superbox, so you can introduce super box and have giveaway event with the products included! There will be more than 5 full size items!!    About referral points, in the very beginning of our service in the US, we offered a referral points of $10 for those youtubers who requested us for referral promotion. A Month later, we decided to open all the referral points to all of our partners, but lower the points to from $10 to $5 in order to share the benefit with more subscribers of youtubers and bloggers. (to the person who was angry with me for suggesting that everyone gets $5 referral credit. They also assured me in a second e-mail that from now on, no matter who refers you, you will only receive $5.)   We will keep releasing single boxes. Since we acquired so many users than we expected, the regular boxes sold out so fast but there continued to be a very high demand That is why we had to keep releasing new boxes, and we released #8,#9,#10 packages for those who really love Memebox to let them secure the box first by pre-ordering. However, we will continue to release the box, but there might not be so many quantity. Thank you so much for your comments, and we will try our best!   We believe we will send you #5, #6 and #7, however, within #5 we are not certain whether we will send you #5 or #5-2! We will let you know as soon as we schedule the shipping.   We are so sorry that there has been delays on updating! As we are selling more boxes and having more users, there has been delay on replying and updating our partners like you... We are having much more fans than we expected, and since then we are working on to meet all the needs from our customers and trying our best to develop new services and new products for our customers best satisfaction!   If there is anything else we can do better for you, please let us know anytime!!!   ****   So there you have it. Hopefully they'll stick to their word and start slowing down on the quantity of boxes that are available. I suppose we'll have to wait and see!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm sitting these super boxes out until i have seen the first of each. 

i think you definatly need to ask what they class as make up in Korea, as it doesn't usually mean lipstick,gloss,eyeshadow as such.untill i see the actual box content reviews I'm not buying. I'm sure there will be more to come.
BB and CC creams, definitely, and false eyelashes - I never use either. Also maybe blush. And judging from Box #4, there should be lip tint. You're right about eyeshadows and pigmented, proper lipstick bullets. I haven't seen them in any of the previous boxes.

On their website under makeup they have put out a lot more Makeup items in the past few days. Hopefully that will help in viewing what they regard as makeup in a Korean culture.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  BB and CC creams, definitely, and false eyelashes - I never use either. Also maybe blush. And judging from Box #4, there should be lip tint. You're right about eyeshadows and pigmented, proper lipstick bullets. I haven't seen them in any of the previous boxes.
they use lip tints,but yes bb creams,cc creams,dd creams, also includes tweezers,eye tints,and eye lenses.and yes false lashes,the class as make up.hollikahholika,and such is a sub catagory ,i think these boxes will become a good seller if they include makeup makeup as we know it.

Also, thank you Rachel for all you have done as far as contacting them and communicating it back to us! I so look forward to trying out for the giveaway!!! Would love to win that box!!!: )

Huh. I just sent them an email & got an email with a ticket number back. That's new! Must be trying to organize emails & such since theyre so busy. I was toying with the idea of buying the 8,9,&10 bundle but I think I'll hold out & see if they start releasing separate boxes at some point.

Huh. I just sent them an email & got an email with a ticket number back. That's new! Must be trying to organize emails & such since theyre so busy. I was toying with the idea of buying the 8,9,&10 bundle but I think I'll hold out & see if they start releasing separate boxes at some point.
Miss Jexie post up above says that when she emailed Memebox they said they were going to keep releasing the boxes as single boxes there just might not be a lot of them. You'll have to take your chances on rather you get to them in time when they release them as single boxes, I guess! I also got a ticket # back today when I emailed them. I agree, they probably are just trying to keep track with being so busy and then so many emails. I know I've emailed them several times and never hear back from them, so I appreciated Rachel emailing them and letting us know what they said. She covered a lot of info in the above post! Nancy

Guys - I caved and bought superbox #1 and #2!!! I had $21 in credits so it was hard not to. Haha this is getting ridiculous but I'm so excited to see what we get! I've already gotten #2,3,4 and loved it! Now I'm expecting #5,6,7,8,9,10 and luckybox and SB #1 and #2. Also does anyone know if the free shipping on orders over $70 is express or just standard?

Guys - I caved and bought superbox #1 and #2!!! I had $21 in credits so it was hard not to. Haha this is getting ridiculous but I'm so excited to see what we get! I've already gotten #2,3,4 and loved it! Now I'm expecting #5,6,7,8,9,10 and luckybox and SB #1 and #2. Also does anyone know if the free shipping on orders over $70 is express or just standard?
Glad you are joining us on this endeavor and I am getting the exact same boxes as you so we can share what we get together! I just hope we don't enable each other too much!!! LOL. I have just about spent my wad and I am at the end of buying boxes for a while. Of course I said that several boxes ago!! My husband luckily got me boxes 8, 9, 10 for Valentines day!! Yeah! I was so glad for that. Well have a great week and hopefully box 5 will be on its way soon! : )

I've been trying so hard not to order #8, #9, #10 and the superboxes.  Part of me wants to wait until I get boxes 5-2 and 6 before I order anything else.  Plus, I think I rather wait until more regular single boxes are available.  This is really hard...lol.

Do we get the $15 right away when ordering #8, #9, #10?
You will get the 15 points in a day or so when they add them to your account. It's not automatc. If after a few days you don't see them then just email them and they are very good about getting the points to you quickly

Hmmm, I think boxes 8,9,10 are sold out. Giving me a 'select an option' message again when I try to add to cart.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm, I think boxes 8,9,10 are sold out. Giving me a 'select an option' message again when I try to add to cart.
Awww, no way! That's what i get for waiting too long to order. lol 

Thanks! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You will get the 15 points in a day or so when they add them to your account. It's not automatc. If after a few days you don't see them then just email them and they are very good about getting the points to you quickly
Thank you! 

Quote: Originally Posted by zentea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes!! I'd love to try a snail product, I never have. I wonder if they are actually effective.  
I have read comments from a lot of people raving about them on another forum, but yea, I'd like to try them out myself. The one that I saw most people talking about was the Benton one, so I ordered some samples on ebay. From what I understand though Benton is a really popular brand overseas, but not in Korea itself. I think I would put almost anything on my face, including crushed up snail guts, if it was a HG item for my skin!

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sigh, I got a few cash gifts for my B'Day and decided to splurge on these afterall. There really wasn't much else I wanted! Picked up the SuperBox #2 while I was at it. Anyway, I bought them this morning and the points were on my account when I looked at it this afternoon so that was pretty quick. On the other hand, they still haven't credited me my points for the peripera lip stain that leaked.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have received #'s 2,3&4
Ordered #'s. 5,6,7 lucky box, #'s 8,9,10, SB 1, SB 2

To much if you ask me!!! LOL
Well what I don't like will go in kits for new mothers at the Pregnancy center or for our Interchurch Ministries for homeless& low income women.

Best I can do!!!
I LOVE the donation to the Pregnancy Center idea----that's super!

Latest posts

Back