Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you all earlier they had put super box #1 on the first one. They were getting ready for this one! Oh well. . . .!
What boxes have you bought so far? I have received 3 and 4 and have 5, 7, (8, 9, 10) and now Superbox #2 on the way! Oh well- my birthday is coming up, box 5 is a v-day gift from the boyfriend and I have credits and ebates money so I don't feel as guilty! I thi I may unsub to ipsy so the $ can go to meme! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Problem? Nahhhhhh.....

What boxes have you bought so far? I have received 3 and 4 and have 5, 7, (8, 9, 10) and now Superbox #2 on the way! Oh well- my birthday is coming up, box 5 is a v-day gift from the boyfriend and I have credits and ebates money so I don't feel as guilty! I thi I may unsub to ipsy so the $ can go to meme! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have received #'s 2,3&4 Ordered #'s. 5,6,7 lucky box, #'s 8,9,10, SB 1, SB 2 To much if you ask me!!! LOL Well what I don't like will go in kits for new mothers at the Pregnancy center or for our Interchurch Ministries for homeless& low income women. Best I can do!!!

I have e-mailed memebox again today from the main e-mail since it doesn't seem like they're getting back to anyone on the partners e-mail address. I've asked them a bunch of questions including some of the questions/concerns that you all have had. I'm hoping to hear back from them at some point soon. I know they've been busier than ever (let's be honest, it's probably because of MUT people buying all their boxes LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) But I really wish they'd communicate better with their blogging/youtube partners about what the heck is going on! LOL

I have e-mailed memebox again today from the main e-mail since it doesn't seem like they're getting back to anyone on the partners e-mail address. I've asked them a bunch of questions including some of the questions/concerns that you all have had. I'm hoping to hear back from them at some point soon. I know they've been busier than ever (let's be honest, it's probably because of MUT people buying all their boxes LOL :icon_chee ) But I really wish they'd communicate better with their blogging/youtube partners about what the heck is going on! LOL
It would be good if they did MissJexie! They keep putting out these boxes and our wallets are getting paper thin! It also would be good if they mixed more makeup into the box since people seem to want them too. A good combination of 50/50 would work!!! LOL doubt if they will ever get to that, but it would be a nice try!! : ) You have been so sweet with everything and I hate to ask that of you. I have also rotten but with no answers and I have written maybe 5-6 times with different needs or thoughts. They might speak to you more since you are one of their reviewers or bloggers. Thank you for all you do. I just ordered the super box #2 makeup because I would love some make up that's Korean. But I can't keep ordering and I think most of us are in that state. Let them know that. I don't think they know how a sub. Box works. They way they are putting them out makes me think this!! Well, off to bed getting really late here. Nancy

Omg I seriously have a problem! Just ordered super box #2. Used my $15 dollar credit so it came to $30 with shipping. Not too bad. Considering that I just spent over $50 bucks at lancome today for brow pencils... But I did get their gift with purchase. Lol :rolleyes:

I ordered SB#2... Just sad they don't offer any points with it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Was plannin on saving up some so I could use on another order later that was over the 42€.

This is Memebox #3, so you can see how customs work around here... I am a very patient lady.

Quote: Originally Posted by inciaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I did write an answer to your post, but via Tapatalk and apparently it never showed up...
I'll email them asking if they'll put "gift / cosmetic samples" as well as if they can post my boxes normally, not with courier as I was told that customs don't pay as much attention to normally shipped parcels. I'll see what happens with #5 and if it's so bad again I'll ask them to ship to Poland, none of my polish friends got charged with customs and they already got their boxes on Monday...

Have you receive the letter already, do you know how much we have to pay? I know it's over £9 but I'm afraid that with handling fee it's gonna be more expensive then the box itself :/
I am located in the UK. I was charged £19.48 for my memebox 3  and now i know i will be charged £19.85 for my memebox 4 by customs. Under UK law if the item with shipping is below £15 there should not be any charges to pay. I used some discounts on my memebox 4 so i paid £14.50 for the box. I was still charged by UK customs. I spoke to plenty of people in ParcelForce and customs. And its pointless. I need to pay ransom charges or I wont get my parcel. All i can do is to complain to HMRC but it takes around 6 months to get a reply! btw my memebox was marked as GIFT and that didn't change anything. it seems like UK customs do whatever they want and come up with any value and charge you Import VAT and Parcelforce charges  £13.50 on top of that for HANDLING the parcel. I waited OVER 2 weeks for my box and most of the time it spent with UK customs. I am furious. I am not sure if changing shipping to standard will change anything as i mentioned UK customs just assume! the value of item and ignore the declaration on the package. What proves it is that my memebox 4 which was cheaper for me got charged more by customs than memebox 3. My sister in Poland was contacted by Polish customs as they thought value on declaration was too low but after providing prove of payment the items were release without any charges. It is not the case in the UK. They just come up with ANY value of the item and first charge you and then its up to you to fill form, provide plenty of prove and wait patiently for 6 month to try to get your money back. As i was told by a guy from PArcel force" nothing you buy abroad is below £15 because it doesn't matter what you paid for item+shipping because we know the postage must have been more than you have paid" so now you know how UK customs work. Sorry for the negativity but these experience spoilt the pleasure of receiving the boxes for me. I am dreading as i have 3 more boxes coming and i am sure i will be hit almost £60 custom charges for those in total. Even though i shouldn't.

I have received #'s 2,3&4 Ordered #'s. 5,6,7 lucky box, #'s 8,9,10, SB 1, SB 2 To much if you ask me!!! LOL Well what I don't like will go in kits for new mothers at the Pregnancy center or for our Interchurch Ministries for homeless& low income women. Best I can do!!!
I have received and ordered the same exact boxes as you!!! except for superbox #1 and #2....which I'm now convinced to buy given I have credits ($21) and it will be free shipping for both combined!!! Also, did you guys know that we got credits for making reviews on the website? It's only 1 point per review but that's still a $1! And thy don't get added right away- mine took me a few days to be added to my point history but it shows up as receiving board points! Just thought i would point that out in case anyone else was left out in the dark about it like me!!!

If it helps- it took them two days to add points for my review!
Yep it took them A day or so to give me my $1 fora review I did.the only thing is that they posts our full first and last name next to the post which may be fine for some ppl but I would rather it just be usernames. I wrote them an email and they said that they will be trying to fix it but it could take some time. [edit] I just checked my post and they fixed it to only show our usernames! Score!!! Thanks memebox for excellent costumer service

I didn't know you could review for points! It's too bad they don't have more products on the site from the memeboxes... 

I just reviewed the boxes I've already received and two products that are on the site that I tried already. So, five points! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I reviewed three things but only got two points. I did check to see if my reviews were up and they were. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good to know about the review points! Going on there and reviewing now.

Am I the only one who wants them to include a snail gel in a future box? I have some Benton snail samples on their way to me, but I would love to try something similar! They have several snail products on the site so I am hoping they thrown one in soon.

someone asked this question above but i dont think it was answered, how do we get the credit for signing up?

TIA!

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I the only one who wants them to include a snail gel in a future box? I have some Benton snail samples on their way to me, but I would love to try something similar! They have several snail products on the site so I am hoping they thrown one in soon.
Yes!! I'd love to try a snail product, I never have. I wonder if they are actually effective.  

Waaaaah I want Superbox #2 but I've forbidden myself from buying anymore till mid-March :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to sleep on it tonight but by tomorrow, someone talk me over to either side, please!

Waaaaah I want Superbox #2 but I've forbidden myself from buying anymore till mid-March :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to sleep on it tonight but by tomorrow, someone talk me over to either side, please!
Talk and more talk and talk says buy, buy, buy it's got makeup in it! Korean makeup in it! Something different! You've never tried!! Buy, buy, buy!!!! is this enough or does talk keep having to keep talking!!!!! LOL buy, buy, buy!!!!

Latest posts

Back