Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just used the cheese cream for the first time and I am in LOVE 
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just used the cheese cream for the first time and I am in LOVE 
wub.gif

hahah yay! Another one in the cheese cream fan club!!!
claps.gif

Just used the cheese cream for the first time and I am in LOVE :love:
Isn't it amazing?? I am bring it to my parents right now because I have to show my mom how amazing it is (despite the fact that she will yell about me spending MORE money!!)

Okay... to conclude my Memebox 4th edition delivery drama..... The notice I received on Monday did not have a date of when it would be returned to sender. So, since I work, I waited until Saturday to stand in line with 30 other people for the three hours the post office is open only to find out it had been returned to sender.

I almo

Okay... to conclude my Memebox 4th edition delivery drama..... The notice I received on Monday did not have a date of when it would be returned to sender. So, since I work, I waited until Saturday to stand in line with 30 other people for the three hours the post office is open only to find out it had been returned to sender.
I almost had this happen to me for box #3, when memebox told me it was waiting at USPS for a week when they provided me wrong shipping info. They said they would just mail it back to me. I know it's a huge pain to wait for it again though, but all is not lost!

I almo I almost had this happen to me for box #3, when memebox told me it was waiting at USPS for a week when they provided me wrong shipping info. They said they would just mail it back to me. I know it's a huge pain to wait for it again though, but all is not lost!
Oh, that would be nice. Thank you! I did change my address on their site so that the other boxes I ordered will be delivered to my office, so hopefully this won't be an issue in the future.

I'm surprised the 8,9,and 10'set has not sold out yet. When they were selling these individually it wouldn't last more than 2 days. Maybe they are finally hitting their limit on how much people are willing to shell out for beauty products all at once.

I almo I almost had this happen to me for box #3, when memebox told me it was waiting at USPS for a week when they provided me wrong shipping info. They said they would just mail it back to me. I know it's a huge pain to wait for it again though, but all is not lost!
Oh, that would be nice. Thank you! I did change my address on their site so that the other boxes I ordered will be delivered to my office, so hopefully this won't be an issue in the future.
May I ask...how many times did they attempt? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that the Super Box has been labeled as Super Box #1 ? Just wondering. I wonder if they are going to have more? It seems the combination of boxes 8, 9, 10 is slow going but I wondering since this is a presale items and they have time to get the product if they are not just leaving the boxes open for however long they can to see how many sales they get? What does anyone think? Or have I been thinking to much? LOL ,: ). Well, as I said just a thinking about it. Like I don't have anything else to do in my life. . . . .hmmmmm well have a good night everyone.

So, I'm one of the people who pre-ordered the 8,9,10 box bundle and about five minutes later decided I had to have the Super Box as well. I don't have any of the other boxes, but I was absolutely drooling over what you guys were posting in this thread. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I'm hoping to have better luck with Korean products.

I'm considering it! I have points from buying the bundle...and it's all makeup which I love! I have a few things (Korean makeup) in my cart on eBay and those combined are more than this box so...

I'm taking the plunge. Anyone else with me? ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *enable, enable*
Yes! But what do they think we are made of???? Unlimited money trees??? This is getting stressful and if it wasn't makeup I wouldn't do it!!! But since it is only makeup, I will do it. Oh well another $47 blown!!!!

Latest posts

Back