Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone was wondering... I finally got my points for posts that I had made and they gave me 5$ for points that I was owed for the lucky box for taking the standard shipping... sounds good to me!

So if you have made reviews and still have not gotten your points.. no worries they should be coming soon. 

If they have time to keep curating and pumping out boxes then they have time to ship #5 out to us when they said they would! I really hope we don't have to wait too long for it. The fact that they've only delivered up to #4, yet they are selling up to #10 is insanity! Ship my #5 to me memebox!! *sends persuasive vibes in the direction of Korea*
wink3.gif

If they have time to keep curating and pumping out boxes then they have time to ship #5 out to us when they said they would! I really hope we don't have to wait too long for it. The fact that they've only delivered up to #4, yet they are selling up to #10 is insanity! Ship my #5 to me memebox!! *sends persuasive vibes in the direction of Korea* :wink3:
I think very much this looking at my box 5 being pushed bCk to the 27 th I'm not really impressed now. Earlier this week they revised 8,9,10, shipping and put that back I knew this would happen and I'm hoping this doesn't end up like another box sub that ended up doing everyone over beacause right now it's starting to feel the very same. I will not be buying no other boxes till I have received the ones brought for sure but I think they should be being vocal as to why they are now breaking the contract on the original shipping dates . Bringing new boxes out is not on if you can't supply the boxes and contents of what is sold for the time allotted. This needs to be addressed quickly. Maybe now they will understand why there should be box a month. Box 5 now ships after 5.2,6 so are all the boxes going to be delayed.

My boxes delivery dates haven't been pushed back, from where I see it...

The dates on the order screen are the ones that were planned when I placed the orders (wich I can confirm by checking the emails wiith the orders confirmation).

After that, they changed the dates: for exmple, box #5 changed from 21st February to 11th February. On the Memebox page it still says it ships on the 11th... So, besides box 8,9 and 10, did any other changed shipping date?

darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox.Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes. However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis.You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox.Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes. However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis.You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!
I caved in to Luckybox 1...

And to those who haven't noticed and think they were too late:

you really need to use the link they send you on the email telling you about the restock!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And to those who haven't noticed and think they were too late:

you really need to use the link they send you on the email telling you about the restock!!
That's right click the link!! in your email. When I checked this morning it was sold out but when I clicked the link it worked! you get 5 points back for the snail mail :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox. Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes.  However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis. You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!
Thanks for the enabling post! I too caved and ordered both. I am justifying by saying tomorrow is payday.

darn it... they sent me a msg with links to 7th box and to the lucky box also wrote this : "We are writing this email to let you know that we have restocked Memebox #7 & Luckybox. Due to high demand, we are opening a secrete route for only to those of you who emailed us about restocking the boxes.  However, since we only restocked 24 of the Memebox #7, and 53 of the Luckybox, this will be first come first serve basis. You may only purchase these two restocked box through our own secrete route which is provided down below! "... so  I caved and bought these to but I swear I will buy no more as I have 4 boxes that I ordered blindly !! I hope they will be good!!
Ugh I want to purchase the lucky box so badly but it's not working on my iPhone. The reroute to PayPal crashes. Does anyone know a way around this? I won't have access to a computer for a good 8 hours. Today was the one day I didn't bring my laptop with me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I seriously have the worst memebox luck.

Quote: Originally Posted by jocedun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh I want to purchase the lucky box so badly but it's not working on my iPhone. The reroute to PayPal crashes. Does anyone know a way around this? I won't have access to a computer for a good 8 hours. Today was the one day I didn't bring my laptop with me.
frown.gif

I seriously have the worst memebox luck.
Maybe you could ask someone you trust to buy it for you?

Quote: Originally Posted by jocedun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh I want to purchase the lucky box so badly but it's not working on my iPhone. The reroute to PayPal crashes. Does anyone know a way around this? I won't have access to a computer for a good 8 hours. Today was the one day I didn't bring my laptop with me.
frown.gif

I seriously have the worst memebox luck.
I was able to buy on my iphone. It doesn't work when you use Google Chrome, but it worked for me on Safari. Hopefully that helps!

I never emailed them about restocks so that didn't get this email. Feels a little unfair since I would like to buy number 7.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never emailed them about restocks so that didn't get this email. Feels a little unfair since I would like to buy number 7.
Use the link on Jocedun post...

Well, considering that I wasn't able to pick up box 4 from the post office and it was returned to Korea (waiting for refund), and Memebox isn't replying to my messages asking for confirmation that the other boxes I ordered will be sent to the updated office address, I'm done ordering for awhile. Assuming I get the other boxes, I really hope I get a good BB cream, I hated the one from box 2.

I was able to buy on my iphone. It doesn't work when you use Google Chrome, but it worked for me on Safari. Hopefully that helps!
Oh, that's a great idea! I should have tried that. I ended up bugging my boyfriend to buy it for me as Patantao suggested, and that worked out. Although he may be judging me now, based on the fact that I just had 5 packages delivered yesterday. Whoopsies! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back