Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want the Super Box #2....but $40 is a lot when you're on a no buy...
I am so sorry! Hopefully you'll,get off that soon and be able to get some boxes!! :'). What kind of makeup,were you wanting?
I just wanted to try some new brands of Korean makeup that I haven't heard of yet. I'm already familiar with the bigger names (Etude House, Skinfood, THEFACESHOP, Holika Holika, Baviphat, Tony Moly, It's Skin, Skin79, Nature Republic, Too Cool For School, etc) I'll have to wait until after I come home from Paris to get my hands on a box.

I just wanted to try some new brands of Korean makeup that I haven't heard of yet. I'm already familiar with the bigger names (Etude House, Skinfood, THEFACESHOP, Holika Holika, Baviphat, Tony Moly, It's Skin, Skin79, Nature Republic, Too Cool For School, etc) I'll have to wait until after I come home from Paris to get my hands on a box.
Paris??? Oh my I sure do hope you have a good time! Are you going for fun or work? I hope you get to see some of the city and the country. It is always great to travel internationally. I always. Love to travel abroad. I learn so much about other cultures and geography of the land. Well, we will keep an eye out for you! Have an awesome time.

Oops, I just ordered Box 8 and Lucky box 1.  LOL!!  What have I done!  I'm going to tell my hubby the ladies at MUT told me to. hahahah!
Me too! Hi all, I just ordered my '1st memebox #8 tonight, thought I would post here. Then I saw the restocked Luckybox #1 link and I've ordered that as well. So now I will have a box ship in both Feb and March. I'm excited to try theses. I'm on a box subscription frenzy this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!

Hi all,
I just ordered my '1st memebox #8 tonight, thought I would post here.
Then I saw the restocked Luckybox #1 link and I've ordered that as well.
So now I will have a box ship in both Feb and March.

I'm excited to try theses.
I'm on a box subscription frenzy this month.
You're going to love them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Except they are addicting...be warned! LOL

ahhh Lucky Box temptation. I will just stare at my #5 shipping and constantly reload it instead 
eusa_snooty.gif

what am I saying, I'm totally still tempted haha. 

I ordered the 8-10 but then I got an email earlier telling me I really need the #8 box. Please tell me this is the one that I have already ordered and is part of the 8-10!! Lie if you need to..I must not buy anymore boxes at this time!!! :smileno:
Their emails have no rhyme or reason and they just sent you an email announcing that 8 is available alone. I would disregard it.

Their emails have no rhyme or reason and they just sent you an email announcing that 8 is available alone. I would disregard it.
I ordered the 8,9,10 set too and I got the email about ordering #8 solo. I hope they are the same cause I'm done with ordering boxes for a while until I at least get my first one in a month or so once it finally gets to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Paris??? Oh my I sure do hope you have a good time! Are you going for fun or work? I hope you get to see some of the city and the country. It is always great to travel internationally. I always. Love to travel abroad. I learn so much about other cultures and geography of the land. Well, we will keep an eye out for you! Have an awesome time.

Yes! I'm going for fun, which is why I need to save as much money as possible so that I can spend it on local favorites. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For now, I'm just going to lurk to see what people get in their boxes. Ehehehehe.

Yes! I'm going for fun, which is why I need to save as much money as possible so that I can spend it on local favorites. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For now, I'm just going to lurk to see what people get in their boxes. Ehehehehe.
Well, have lots and lots of fun and be safe if you can do both! Take care!

Got this ladies: Hello customer, Your Memebox #6 or #6-2 (which ever you purchased) will arrive sooner than expected. We are planning to ship your box 2 days earlier than the date we previous posted on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The fixed shipping date for Memebox#6, and #6-2: * Memebox #6: Start shipping on Feb 19th * Memebox #6-2: Start shipping on Feb 19th Standard shipping: 15~22 days from the day we ship out the box. Express shipping: 5~7 business days from the day we ship out the box. FYI : )

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got this ladies:
Hello customer,
Your Memebox #6 or #6-2 (which ever you purchased) will arrive sooner than expected. We are planning to ship your box 2 days earlier than the date we previous posted on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The fixed shipping date for Memebox#6, and #6-2:

* Memebox #6: Start shipping on Feb 19th
* Memebox #6-2: Start shipping on Feb 19th

Standard shipping: 15~22 days from the day we ship out the box.
Express shipping: 5~7 business days from the day we ship out the box.

FYI : )
yep me too so thats 5 and 6 boxes on there way .

Latest posts

Back