Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought number 8. I'm being a bit splurgey because I got my tax return, and with my points it was only 16.99!

Quote: Originally Posted by LifesLilMystery /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered memebox 8 am trying to order lucky box 1 and it keep telling me to select an option... I have clicked on previous links in thread and it won't even bring the page up. Any help would be appreciated! TYIA
Unfortunately I think it's out of stock. At least based on the past experience of people who've tried to buy! It will usually updates as OOS within a few hours.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Unfortunately I think it's out of stock. At least based on the past experience of people who've tried to buy! It will usually updates as OOS within a few hours.
Makes sense. Thanks so much!

Caved and ordered #8... 

So now I am patiently (not really lol) awaiting box 5.2, 7 and 8.. 

Seriously memebox.. NO MORE D:

On another note, the CC from box #3*, did anyone else get a reaction to it? My skin got tons of white heads and bumps from it, it also wouldn't set properly. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I threw it away man.. 

**edited #4 to #3, sorry got them confused. 

I hope someone gets box 5 today! I'm dying to see spoilers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My 5-2 is already in Chicago so based on previous boxes, I should get it tomorrow!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope someone gets box 5 today! I'm dying to see spoilers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My 5-2 is already in Chicago so based on previous boxes, I should get it tomorrow!

I can't wait to see what's in the boxes either :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> super fun surprise :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope I get my 5.2 soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just to let everyone know i had a friend check on this for us. she is stateside but has a good friend who lives in korea. the date stamped on this box is the date it was made not the expiration date!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box 5 just got delivered....but I'm not home!!! Haha maybe I can try and rope my boyfriend into taking some pictures for us! It is Valentine's Day after all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Make him do it!!!! lol 

We all depend on his kindness :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

H

My box 5 just got delivered....but I'm not home!!! Haha maybe I can try and rope my boyfriend into taking some pictures for us! It is Valentine's Day after all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How exciting that they're starting to arrive. I can't wait to see what's in it!

My 5-2 Memebox just shipped yesterday, and as of this morning it's literally 2 hrs away from my house!

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh oh.. I'm feeling a little sad.. and hoping 5.2 is better :/

What do u think?
It's just ok. I was hoping for some face and body oils. 

Hi, I'm new here and a fan of Memebox since I bought the 3rd Global Edition. Not sure what to think of this one for now, don't really like those pouch samples...

Anyway, I'm waiting for 5.2 version so if any of you gets yours, please do share some info and photos. I guess I won't be seeing mine till Monday - we're always a bit behind with international packages here, in Poland. Thank you in advance! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back