Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa---bad reviews on what?  Memebox bundles or using Paypal bill me later?
Using paypal bill me later lol not the memeboxes...nooo not the boxes at all lol I'm a memebox addict lol

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Using paypal bill me later lol not the memeboxes...nooo not the boxes at all lol I'm a memebox addict lol
Good to know.  I'm about to buy the 3 month Memebox bundle.  I got burned with Seasonsbox, so I'm a little skeptical of advance purchases now.  Thanks for the clarification.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OMGWTFBBQ.

they are insane 

http://us.memebox.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/3003/cid/80
Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMGWTFBBQ.. cracking me up!

I laughed so hard at that! Mostly because it was my first thought when I saw it on the memebox site. When I came on the forums and it was the first thing I saw I thought oh good it's not just me! Lol! If two people think it they must be crazy!

I laughed so hard at that! Mostly because it was my first thought when I saw it on the memebox site. When I came on the forums and it was the first thing I saw I thought oh good it's not just me! Lol! If two people think it they must be

Kind of sad because my Peripera leaked! Got my box a few days ago but just opened the packaging now to see this. I emailed them so hopefully they'll get back to me. I know they have really good CS!
Memebox wins for CS! I emailed them and not even an hour later, they write back offering a replacement or points! I went with points since I know I'll order more boxes, lol. Seriously though- so fast of a response, I'm impressed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Memebox wins for CS! I emailed them and not even an hour later, they write back offering a replacement or points! I went with points since I know I'll order more boxes, lol. Seriously though- so fast of a response, I'm impressed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine did the very same and the offered the same. They do have the most awesome CS. A lot of other companies could learn from them!!!

How frustrating, I finally get paid and all that's available is the bundle (and I'm so not into paying that far in advance)....and the new "Super Box"...but that's awfully expensive...I guess me and this box aren't meant to be. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How frustrating, I finally get paid and all that's available is the bundle (and I'm so not into paying that far in advance)....and the new "Super Box"...but that's awfully expensive...I guess me and this box aren't meant to be. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol give it like 1-2 days and they'll have boxes 11 through 20 up already.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Seriously I've given up keeping track. They're supposed to send me some stuff to do a giveaway with on my blog but I think they're way too busy releasing enough boxes for every person on the planet lol

Response from Memebox:

Hello Allison!

We do not have any plans on releasing them individually yet, however, we will try our best to secure more boxes for #8,#9,#10. We will definitely keep you posted if we have updates on individual boxes. 

That's kind of disappointing. I just hope the bundles don't become the norm. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol give it like 1-2 days and they'll have boxes 11 through 20 up already.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Seriously I've given up keeping track. They're supposed to send me some stuff to do a giveaway with on my blog but I think they're way too busy releasing enough boxes for every person on the planet lol

It's a frustrating way to do things, for me! I'd rather they wait and put the boxes up when they are available (or, you know, at the beginning of the month in which they'll be shipping). I watch my budget wayyyy too much to be paying now for something I won't see til June...sad, because the actual contents look so good and right up my alley! 

Oh well...maybe in a few months, when you guys who apparently have bottomless wallets (PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS!!!) get all Memebox-ed out, I'll get my chance!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's a frustrating way to do things, for me! I'd rather they wait and put the boxes up when they are available (or, you know, at the beginning of the month in which they'll be shipping). I watch my budget wayyyy too much to be paying now for something I won't see til June...sad, because the actual contents look so good and right up my alley! 

Oh well...maybe in a few months, when you guys who apparently have bottomless wallets (PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS!!!) get all Memebox-ed out, I'll get my chance!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha trust me if you open my wallet, a little fly will come buzzing out and that's about it!
icon_lol.gif
If I bought all of these boxes l wouldn't be able to pay my rent!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha trust me if you open my wallet, a little fly will come buzzing out and that's about it!
icon_lol.gif
If I bought all of these boxes l wouldn't be able to pay my rent!

haha, glad I'm not the only one! 

It's probably a good thing I don't have more money...as it is, I have more makeup and beauty stuff than I really know what to do with...if I was wealthy, it'd be downright disastrous!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Response from Memebox:

Hello Allison!

We do not have any plans on releasing them individually yet, however, we will try our best to secure more boxes for #8,#9,#10. We will definitely keep you posted if we have updates on individual boxes. 

That's kind of disappointing. I just hope the bundles don't become the norm. 
Wow...I really hope they don't continue to bundle them. Seriously they have great customer service but as a blogger who is partnering with them, I'm started to get a little bit annoyed. Like...I have to continuously go to all my reviews and edit them because they keep changing the rules in regards to credits, shipping costs, box costs, when/how they're released, shipping method...you name it. I can't keep up with it all and by the time I e-mail them and get an update on what's going on, they change something again.

I'm being patient because they've only launched recently in the US, but seriously...too much too soon. They need to take a breather or they'll alienate their customer base!

Quote: Originally Posted by farrah3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone know about a referral program for Memebox?  I read something about sending them an email with a referral & they will give you a $5.00 credit, but I can't find the website anymore.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

I got 10$ off with my referral just wrote an email to meme that I was refered by Jennifer Yu  -http://www.youtube.com/jenncyu, and got 10$ off on top of 5$ that I got for signing up. 

After finally watching all the review videos and :Dgiving in to the hype, my jealous side took over and ordered memebox 7 and the colab box of the other boxes. With shipping it came out to $30 per box. The next day I saw that boxes 8,9,&10 were on preorder. After much debating I decided to do it for a few reasons. 1. I had a $10 credit from my previous purchase and signing up. 2. Shipping was free cause it came out to over $70 so that saved me close to $18 dollars and 3. They give you $15 dollars back which is awesome. So with the credit and the no shipping it's like getting each box for $20. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And now I have beauty boxes coming until may! Soo excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just checked Memebox and they now have a Super Box!! I want to buy it, but I already purchased box 8-10.

Yep I saw that too. It seems that the number of items is the same but your guarantied higher quality and full size which is a good deal but from what I've been seeing even the deluxe sizes in the regular boxes are pretty large and will last me a long time. So no superbox for me. Unless I see some absolutely amazing review of it. Lol;)

That's the way I see it as well. I want to purchase it, but I can't bring myself to spend $70 on one box even if it is higher quality. I've been spending way too much on their boxes. I will have to sit this one out. Though I am going to be really disappointed if it turns out to be an incredible box. 

Latest posts

Back