Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all! So MUT ladies have done it again. I'm sold and trying to purchase the lucky box. However, when I click the add to cart button, it's giving me a message to select an option. What am I doing wrong?
I just tried and it seems like something is wrong with the website. I just purchased mine yesterday and didn't get that popup message. Maybe email CS or just wait for a bit?

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just tried and it seems like something is wrong with the website. I just purchased mine yesterday and didn't get that popup message. Maybe email CS or just wait for a bit?
Oh ok! Thanks. I emailed CS. Hmm, maybe it's sold out? lol!  When I try for box 8,9,10, it's adding to my cart. I'll try again later for the lucky box. 

Oh ok! Thanks. I emailed CS. Hmm, maybe it's sold out? lol!  When I try for box 8,9,10, it's adding to my cart. I'll try again later for the lucky box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Idk if this is related, but I believe Korean New Year is the biggest national holiday over there, when they get several days off on top of the weekend. This year they celebrated it on January 31st, which was a Friday, so yesterday would have been the first day they were officially all back at the office. I'd imagine they had tons of emails to answer after 5 days of absence, and you might get a reply very soon.

Lucky box sold out?? noooo.......
scared.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky box sold out?? noooo.......
scared.gif

No, I hope not. I'm just having a hard time adding it to my cart right now. I'll try again in a little while. 

Quote: Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  These boxes do look fabulous but they seem to be the same stuff (some sizes and product wise) I get for free when I shop at a Korean beauty store.  So if you have any Korean beauty stores near you, I'd highly recommend going because Korean companies are HUGE HUGE HUGE on giving away samples to customers.  The last time I was at a Korean beauty store I got an iope sample that is the same size as in this memebox (not my website) along with like 20 packets of facial toner and a few face masks for buying 2 bottles of sunscreen.  The time before that when I bought a lipgloss and face powder I got a set of 3 face masks and a mini lipgloss.  

And having said all of that, I still ordered the lucky box. #ifailatlife
Well they are a "sample" box, so I expect their to be sample-sized products. Unfortunately not all of us have Korean beauty stores near us, otherwise I'd be there ALL the time. I have to order most of the products I love online and I don't get to try new things as often as I'd like, which is why I think memebox is great. I think that for most of the time, their boxes have very generous sized samples and full sized products that are well worth the money. My cheese cream from Enprani  is selling for like, $30 everywhere I look online, same with the Dr. Jart eye cream that we got. If they include deluxe sized products as well as valuable items like I mentioned, they're more than worth the money for me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pat! Hugs! I was wondering how under the canopy I was supposed to get in touch to thank you for referring me to Memebox (you had left a comment on my Glamabox review). Trust MUT to come to the rescue! Thanks very much for recommending the box, but you've started off a chain reaction - I've bought five boxes so far and some of my friends have bought one to four.
Renu I have now put two and two together and know who pat is and blog lol. But I have just ordered the 7,8,9, 10 set as I cancelled a food sub. But no more till they have started shipping .

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Renu I have now put two and two together and know who pat is and blog lol.

But I have just ordered the 7,8,9, set as I cancelled a food sub. But no more till they have started shipping .

The only Pat from Portugal around here, I guess... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No, I hope not. I'm just having a hard time adding it to my cart right now. I'll try again in a little while. 

Shouldn't be sold out, since they will all be different and they will be using products from previous boxes as long as some new ones...

These boxes do look fabulous but they seem to be the same stuff (some sizes and product wise) I get for free when I shop at a Korean beauty store.  So if you have any Korean beauty stores near you, I'd highly recommend going because Korean companies are HUGE HUGE HUGE on giving away samples to customers.  The last time I was at a Korean beauty store I got an iope sample that is the same size as in this memebox (not my website) along with like 20 packets of facial toner and a few face masks for buying 2 bottles of sunscreen.  The time before that when I bought a lipgloss and face powder I got a set of 3 face masks and a mini lipgloss.   And having said all of that, I still ordered the lucky box. #ifailatlife
If we had Korean Japanese stores in the uk I would be ordering weekly and monthly but when you have to pay through the roof in selfridges for the basics Korean brands it's cheaper to buy abroad even with shipping.

Hi all! So MUT ladies have done it again. I'm sold and trying to purchase the lucky box. However, when I click the add to cart button, it's giving me a message to select an option. What am I doing wrong?
It's sold out. The same thing happened to me when I tried to buy the 2nd edition, then a few hours later that day it said it was sold out.

I'm also trying to buy the Lucky Box and having problems adding it to my cart! I really hope its not actually out of stock since I FINALLY have the money to buy a box. And I definitely can't afford the 3-box package. JEEEEZ. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm also trying to buy the Lucky Box and having problems adding it to my cart! I really hope its not actually out of stock since I FINALLY have the money to buy a box. And I definitely can't afford the 3-box package. JEEEEZ. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know with holidays they will be catching up on emails but maybe Facebook message them or via website and explain you really want the special box as you have missed the others . Might be able to sort it out. If they have been closed they may of gone well oversold on the box and may have to do a few extra for the amount ordered worth a try.

I was beating myself up about buying the bundle but if you look at it this way, it's not so bad:

Box 5: shipping out February 11th (express shipping)
Box 7: shipping out March 11th (express shipping)
Box 8: shipping out March 22nd (regular shipping)
Box 9: shipping out April 12th (regular shipping)
Box 10: shipping out May 3rd (regular shipping

so essentially, with the shipping times it's like this:

Box 5: February
Box 7: March
Box 8: April
Box 9: May
Box 10: June

So basically like getting 1 box per month subscription. And I only sub to Ipsy right now that I have to pay per month, so it's really not that bad. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's how I'm justifying it, at least! I'm still sad I missed the 6th box but oh well, lol! I will have skincare up the wazoo!!

I was beating myself up about buying the bundle but if you look at it this way, it's not so bad: Box 5: shipping out February 11th (express shipping) Box 7: shipping out March 11th (express shipping) Box 8: shipping out March 22nd (regular shipping) Box 9: shipping out April 12th (regular shipping) Box 10: shipping out May 3rd (regular shipping so essentially, with the shipping times it's like this: Box 5: February Box 7: March Box 8: April Box 9: May Box 10: June So basically like getting 1 box per month subscription. And I only sub to Ipsy right now that I have to pay per month, so it's really not that bad. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's how I'm justifying it, at least! I'm still sad I missed the 6th box but oh well, lol! I will have skincare up the wazoo!!
That how I saw it as the shipping for each month is shown further down. It's them saying here is a 3 month box subscription. For £56

Has anyone ordered the 8,9,10 box and upgraded to ems shipping?

I noticed standard says "free" and EMS says $0.00

Isn't it technically free either way? If we choose EMS will they just not give the $15 credit?

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was beating myself up about buying the bundle but if you look at it this way, it's not so bad:

Box 5: shipping out February 11th (express shipping)
Box 7: shipping out March 11th (express shipping)
Box 8: shipping out March 22nd (regular shipping)
Box 9: shipping out April 12th (regular shipping)
Box 10: shipping out May 3rd (regular shipping

so essentially, with the shipping times it's like this:

Box 5: February
Box 7: March
Box 8: April
Box 9: May
Box 10: June

So basically like getting 1 box per month subscription. And I only sub to Ipsy right now that I have to pay per month, so it's really not that bad. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's how I'm justifying it, at least! I'm still sad I missed the 6th box but oh well, lol! I will have skincare up the wazoo!!
You are really not helping! You've just given me a reason to order boxes #8-10! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by olinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You are really not helping! You've just given me a reason to order boxes #8-10! lol
Sorry, not sorry! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  At this point I'm just hoping I get box 4.

Does anyone know how long before the Post Office will return it to Korea? They first tried to deliver it on Monday and I'm not going to be able to pick it up at the PO until Saturday.
It should say on the little slip they leave- when they will send it back! Maybe call the PO and have them hold it longer so they know you intend to pick it up??

I'm seriously so frustrated that the Lucky Box sold out as soon as my paycheck cleared. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know for sure if they will be releasing 8, 9, and 10 individually, as well? I just can't afford to shell out $90 right now. Plus, I genuinely don't know where I'll be living in June and I don't want to commit myself to receiving a box this far in advance. 

Latest posts

Back