Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost cried (for my wallet) when I saw that they had put up box 8,9, and 10. I had bought all the other ones released this month so I would be spending $200 this month just on memebox. But then I received my 4th memebox and loved it so much that I ordered 8,9, and 10. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to this stuff (their boxes are just so AMAZING) so they need to slow down or I'll go broke haha. 

I caved, despite all my protests about the out-of-control box releases, and just bought 8, 9 and 10. I had missed out on 6, 6.2 and 7 and can't risk another miss :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Please tell me I did the right thing....

*gives everyone with no self control a hug*

All I can say is, at least from their past boxes, you know you'll be getting a value well over what you paid! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wait, what?! Memebox, this is getting absurd. 

I hope this 'bundling' of boxes isn't going to be the norm now. 

I'm sitting this one out. 
smile.gif

I just bought the Lucky Box! It'll be my first Meme Box, I'm so excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I found out about this company about a month ago but put off subscribing for a while - I can't believe how many boxes they've released since then! 

I hope my box has lots of fun stuff in it; seems like a fantastic deal judging by the youtube videos. SO GLAD I quit Ipsy and switched to this! Trying my hardest to resit the 8-9-10 bundle package.... I just hope that when I do decide to reorder they won't be all sold out...

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Um......*raises hand*

I bought it. I couldn't resist! I had someday paypal cash and I'm considering it my splurge of my tax return...
smile.gif

I have 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 on their way. OMG. What have I done?
welcome to the club
beer.gif
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  *gives everyone with no self control a hug*

All I can say is, at least from their past boxes, you know you'll be getting a value well over what you paid! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is a big plus for me. Even if it's 1.5 times the cost of the box I'd be happy. I want to try products I don't know exist even though I've been reluctant to use the bee pollen sample I got.

I finally came around to snail cream and, sigh, it truly is amazing. I do draw the line at letting actual snails crawl on my face or that soaking feet with fish thing. Eeek. Sometimes it's a good idea. Sometimes my Western sensibilities get the better of me.

Thank god they don't do Korean makeup in the boxes . Buying would go through the roof. On the Korean site they do limited boxes and a men's box too. I am going to cancel one of my food subs for sure. And To thinK. Kpop Korean box is due to go live soon oh my.

These boxes do look fabulous but they seem to be the same stuff (some sizes and product wise) I get for free when I shop at a Korean beauty store.  So if you have any Korean beauty stores near you, I'd highly recommend going because Korean companies are HUGE HUGE HUGE on giving away samples to customers.  The last time I was at a Korean beauty store I got an iope sample that is the same size as in this memebox (not my website) along with like 20 packets of facial toner and a few face masks for buying 2 bottles of sunscreen.  The time before that when I bought a lipgloss and face powder I got a set of 3 face masks and a mini lipgloss.  

And having said all of that, I still ordered the lucky box. #ifailatlife

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am the "Pat" mentioned on that linked post LOL
Pat! Hugs! I was wondering how under the canopy I was supposed to get in touch to thank you for referring me to Memebox (you had left a comment on my Glamabox review). Trust MUT to come to the rescue! Thanks very much for recommending the box, but you've started off a chain reaction - I've bought five boxes so far and some of my friends have bought one to four.

We'll I think I'm going to have to bow out of memebox. I'm actually not too happy about their customer service right now either....it makes me feel just a little bit better that I'm not ordering any new boxes. 

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Pat! Hugs! I was wondering how under the canopy I was supposed to get in touch to thank you for referring me to Memebox (you had left a comment on my Glamabox review). Trust MUT to come to the rescue! Thanks very much for recommending the box, but you've started off a chain reaction - I've bought five boxes so far and some of my friends have bought one to four.
Lol!

hmmm I have started a referral chain reaction lol! They should offer me a box hehehe

We'll I think I'm going to have to bow out of memebox. I'm actually not too happy about their customer service right now either....it makes me feel just a little bit better that I'm not ordering any new boxes. 
You were missing products, right? Have they just ignored your emails? That's a shame.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You were missing products, right? Have they just ignored your emails? That's a shame.
Yup I haven't received a response back yet :/ 

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its new year celebration in Korea, don't forget that...

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Its new year celebration in Korea, don't forget that...
Hopefully that's what it is. 

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Idk if this is related, but I believe Korean New Year is the biggest national holiday over there, when they get several days off on top of the weekend. This year they celebrated it on January 31st, which was a Friday, so yesterday would have been the first day they were officially all back at the office. I'd imagine they had tons of emails to answer after 5 days of absence, and you might get a reply very soon.

Hi all! So MUT ladies have done it again. I'm sold and trying to purchase the lucky box. However, when I click the add to cart button, it's giving me a message to select an option. What am I doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back