Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point of pre-ordering all 3 in advance. It's not any cheaper, and it's the same amount of $ bonus that you would get anyway individually. Plus, you can't use the bonus $ you get on one for another box this way. 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't see the point of pre-ordering all 3 in advance. It's not any cheaper, and it's the same amount of $ bonus that you would get anyway individually. Plus, you can't use the bonus $ you get on one for another box this way. 

They haven't been offering the bonus $ in the last few boxes, just upgrading to free express shipping. Only exception is the luckybox and you only get bonus $ if you ship standard.

that takes us up to may shipping.and we haven't even received box 5 yet.shakes head.

looking upto box 9 it seems to be 2 boxes a month as there are 2 shipping dates a month. overall it seems a good plan if one lot of subscribers get payed at beginning of month the others at the end of month would be totally left out.but why release the to pre order so early. or are they got such products they are taking on the likes of glossy and birch for high subbers.

i just think they need  to slow down and there is no need to pre order 3 boxes at once unless they go along the lines of rolling monthly contracts,3 monthly,6 monthly and yearly.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They haven't been offering the bonus $ in the last few boxes, just upgrading to free express shipping. Only exception is the luckybox and you only get bonus $ if you ship standard.
I thought this was something they would be doing for now on. Maybe all the express shipping got too expensive for them! I could be mistaken. 

It is more expensive for the 8,9 and 10 bundle total price $89.97 which makes it 29.99 per box. With the $15 in store points it makes the total  $74.97 and $24.99 per box. But of course you have to wait to use the points for your next order.

The sad thing is that I am still tempted to pre-order 8, 9, and 10. This box just seems way better than any of the beauty boxes here, and they sell out so quickly! 

aaaa!!!! 8, 9 & 10? what to do? how to live?
icon_eek.gif
wink.gif

thats £57 for 3 boxes.sits on hands as NO just NO. i have a box for feb and march from meme.I WILL BUY april and may later it is only the 5th of February.

Shouldn't that be 69 and not 89?

And with shipping at 5.99 per box, that would come out to 86. 97 not 89.

What am I missing here?

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Shouldn't that be 69 and not 89?

And with shipping at 5.99 per box, that would come out to 86. 97 not 89.

What am I missing here?
Yeah, I saw this at work, then started doing the math on the way home and it just wasn't working out in my head unless they are increasing the price again?

It takes a while to go through skincare products, especially the generous samples and  full sizes Memebox has. I think I am going to be good for quite some time if that is all they are going to continue sending out. However, if they got into more makeup products, I would so keep going on this crazy train. But since I haven't even seen 5, 6, or 7 (or 5.2 and 6.2) I just am not in any way willing to make that commitment. 

Not saying I'm not tempted... But at this point I think it's better for me to sit back and enjoy my boxes 2-7.

And I can't help but wonder how many people are going to buy this?

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I thought this was something they would be doing for now on. Maybe all the express shipping got too expensive for them! I could be mistaken. 
Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, I saw this at work, then started doing the math on the way home and it just wasn't working out in my head unless they are increasing the price again?

It takes a while to go through skincare products, especially the generous samples and  full sizes Memebox has. I think I am going to be good for quite some time if that is all they are going to continue sending out. However, if they got into more makeup products, I would so keep going on this crazy train. But since I haven't even seen 5, 6, or 7 (or 5.2 and 6.2) I just am not in any way willing to make that commitment. 

Not saying I'm not tempted... But at this point I think it's better for me to sit back and enjoy my boxes 2-7.

And I can't help but wonder how many people are going to buy this?

I also read they would be doing a $5 credit from now on for each box. I think the total they came up with is for all three boxes plus three different shipping charges...(23 + 6.99) x 3 = 89.97

I really hope no one goes for this because apparently the more willing we are to buy things in advance the crazier the pre-orders get.

Quote: Originally Posted by dreamka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  aaaa!!!! 8, 9 & 10? what to do? how to live?
icon_eek.gif
wink.gif

It might be mac and cheese dinner for me, rest of month...

j/k, waiting to buy Lucky Box and then Ill see,...
tongue.gif

They have #8,9and 10 as a bundle holy crap! I can do one at the time but not so much at once lol insane!! On another note, I've been watching the Korea show "get it beauty" subtitled of course lol these are the people that have collaborated with some of the boxes and I'm already addicted to the show lol it doesn't only talk about the products but it focuses on Korean skin care and other stuff it is very interesting!

Um......*raises hand* I bought it. I couldn't resist! I had someday paypal cash and I'm considering it my splurge of my tax return... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 on their way. OMG. What have I done?

They have #8,9and 10 as a bundle holy crap! I can do one at the time but not so much at once lol insane!! On another note, I've been watching the Korea show "get it beauty" subtitled of course lol these are the people that have collaborated with some of the boxes and I'm already addicted to the show lol it doesn't only talk about the products but it focuses on Korean skin care and other stuff it is very interesting!
They are shipping them out individually over three months!

Um......*raises hand* I bought it. I couldn't resist! I had someday paypal cash and I'm considering it my splurge of my tax return... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 on their way. OMG. What have I done?
I'm thinking about buying it too. But I thought shipping was free for orders over $70?

Latest posts

Back