Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Those cleansers and mists/toners are so tempting that I think I might buy the lucky box in hope there will be some of 'em in it. If I have doubles there is always the exchange memebox board :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They LOVE essence/toners in Korea so there is bound to be at least one in most of the lucky boxes. Box #1 had two essence/moisture mists, and I'm pretty sure each of the boxes have had at least one!

So I woke up this morning and saw the confirmation in my email and that I posted here about buying the lucky box.  I don't remember doing any of that!  I was having a bad night anxiety-wise, but sleep-shopping is a new thing for me.

Hope the Lucky Box is availiable on Friday cause Im hoping to get a or any items from box number 4

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  same here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(( I am kicking myself right now!!
I couldn't stand it and ended up buying the Lucky Box~ Throwing restraint to the wind 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They LOVE essence/toners in Korea so there is bound to be at least one in most of the lucky boxes. Box #1 had two essence/moisture mists, and I'm pretty sure each of the boxes have had at least one!
ohhh so tempting!!! the 3rd box had none I hope the 5.4 and 6.2 will have some:)

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have they ever advertised a sale of a box as being a preorder before? Just curious.
Aren't most of the boxes a pre-order? They usually say "ships on _____" and the last few boxes they've put up have been advanced ordering.

I want this box! Sigh. I already ordered 7 though and feel like I should be good and stick to my low buy. Plus my credit card bill is atrocious. So I really shouldn't. #7 better be good then LOL.

I've been lurking in this thread but thought I'd pop in to give my thoughts on some products. I got box 4 last weekend and I have to say I love it. As tempting as it is to open everything and pile it on my face, I'm introducing products gradually, that way I can see what truly makes a difference so that I can possibly purchase it. So far I'm a big fan of the Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence, which I use like a toner day and night. I usually skip toners since I have dry skin but this one is refreshing and not drying at all. I also love that Danahan stuff. I've been using it as a day serum underneath my moisturizer and my skin is so soft and plumped up. Most serums make my undereye concealer all screwy, but my makeup goes over this stuff beautifully. The Clio BB is also nice. It has a similar texture to the Dr. Jart Water fuse BB.

I do wish I could find more info on the various products online but I don't have sensitive skin or an aversion to certain ingredients so it's not the biggest deal in the world. I can't wait to get more stuff to try! I ordered box 6 the other day so I have that to look forward to.

Quote: Originally Posted by misroule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been lurking in this thread but thought I'd pop in to give my thoughts on some products. I got box 4 last weekend and I have to say I love it. As tempting as it is to open everything and pile it on my face, I'm introducing products gradually, that way I can see what truly makes a difference so that I can possibly purchase it. So far I'm a big fan of the Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence, which I use like a toner day and night. I usually skip toners since I have dry skin but this one is refreshing and not drying at all. I also love that Danahan stuff. I've been using it as a day serum underneath my moisturizer and my skin is so soft and plumped up. Most serums make my undereye concealer all screwy, but my makeup goes over this stuff beautifully. The Clio BB is also nice. It has a similar texture to the Dr. Jart Water fuse BB.

I do wish I could find more info on the various products online but I don't have sensitive skin or an aversion to certain ingredients so it's not the biggest deal in the world. I can't wait to get more stuff to try! I ordered box 6 the other day so I have that to look forward to.
Please show or tell about the 6th when you get it ! That one went fast like the blink of an eye !

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please show or tell about the 6th when you get it ! That one went fast like the blink of an eye !
I definitely will! I just checked and it was actually the 7th one though. I almost ordered the Lucky box but I'm good for awhile.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I woke up this morning and saw the confirmation in my email and that I posted here about buying the lucky box.  I don't remember doing any of that!  I was having a bad night anxiety-wise, but sleep-shopping is a new thing for me.
Haha.. I sleep-shop too. I've woken up to confirmation emails and then remembered that I bought something from my phone at 2am while laying in bed.

Quote: Originally Posted by misroule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I on the other hand have sensitive skin, redness and T zone, and so far Korean cosmetics are a bliss to me!!

i purchased the lucky box after sitting on 3 other boxes hemming and hawing - i didn't chose the expedited shipping bc it was like $24 extra - no thanks i'll just take the slow mail!

Latest posts

Back