Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You and your beloved cream Cheese!!! LOL you are so funny! But so right!!! It is out of this world and feels so good once on!! Otherwise I feel like I'm playing with hits glue like in grade school and we use to cover everything with the stuff and peel it off and stick it on stuff and and rub it to get the print up and stick it again somewhere! Yes' it was 45+ years ago but I remember it!!!
I know you think I'm picking on you MissJexie, but that's because you make me laugh and think positively about things! Thank you so much. You are a God send! I love playing with the stuff in the boxes and if I play too much I might not have any left to do what I suppose to do with it!!! As I said in an earlier post these are grown women toys! Expensive but toys none the less!!! Well have a great night!

ahaha oh I don't think you're picking on me at all!
biggrin.gif
I'm so glad I can make you laugh with my cheese cream obsession! LOL  (also PS: just sent you a little thank you in the mail for the package you sent me!)

ahaha oh I don't think you're picking on me at all! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so glad I can make you laugh with my cheese cream obsession! LOL  (also PS: just sent you a little thank you in the mail for the package you sent me!)
You do make laugh, but I love it and I enjoy talking, writing to you! You don't have to send anything, I wanted to do what I did and would do it again in a heart beat!!! And if you need or want anything else you ar welcome to ask! But again, you don't have to send me anything sweet lady!!!! It is getting cold here in central hail and we are suppose to get a huge snow storm tomorrow afternoon and evening! Burr. . Well have a great week! Nancy

You people tempt me with this cream!! but I just started a new jar of cream and don't want to open it aaarrggghhh:((

ok I just used the gel eyeliner from the 3rd box ...LOVE it !! black, sparkles and it's soft !
I really like it also. I've been using it everyday for a few days now. I use it on my upper waterline. I like that it isn't too sparkly. It stays well. It dies transfer to my lower waterline, But I have yet to find a liner that doesn't.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like it also. I've been using it everyday for a few days now. I use it on my upper waterline. I like that it isn't too sparkly. It stays well. It dies transfer to my lower waterline, But I have yet to find a liner that doesn't.
Oh yes the Panda effect, I have it with every single eyeliner that I use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I wonder if I should invest in these http://us.memebox.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/555/cid/33

And again, I gave in.

On the bright side, this will be the only "subscription" box I will be getting. And since they always stop by customs here (so glad to live in Portugal...) I will not be getting them anytime soon and they will be arriving with long time gaps in between...

I am still waiting for customs to set free my box #3...

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh yes the Panda effect, I have it with every single eyeliner that I use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I wonder if I should invest in these http://us.memebox.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/555/cid/33

Those are so cute ! Ive been eyeing those too. Love the tin ! Whats cool about Korea is that they are so professional and have great tastes and aesthetics. But they know when to add that cute factor in without overdoing it like Japanese products (IMO) lol  ..

And again, I gave in. On the bright side, this will be the only "subscription" box I will be getting. And since they always stop by customs here (so glad to live in Portugal...) I will not be getting them anytime soon and they will be arriving with long time gaps in between... I am still waiting for customs to set free my box #3...
That's crazy! I hope it surprises you with a quick arrival!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got #4 today (It was here on Friday but I missed the mailman and was too lazy to get it on Saturday) and also finally got  review up. Took FOREVER seeing as how they loaded this one up with products! I noticed this time there were only 2 full sized products, but sometimes I don't even realize it considering how generous the "deluxe samples" are.

I think the only thing I'm not a fan of is the peripera lip tint. It looks super orangey on me and is a bit difficult to apply. I think it would look great on someone who has a bit more natural pigment to their lips as mine are completely pigment-less!

I can't decide on my favorite item in the box is yet because I'm still playing with everything, but I'm super excited to try the IOPE Bio Essence as it makes some serious claims, and I think some of the facial oils felt so amazing on my skin and absorbed so well, so I'm excited to try those out more too.

Nothing has beat my beloved "cheese cream" from box #3, but I'll know for sure once I get a bit more time with everything! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didnt love the tint either because it is ORANGE. Either way mine had leaked inside its little box so I wouldnt have used it anyway. The sizes are so impressive!

i can't wait for my first box to get here box 5.

what i will say is for all the korean boxes i have received from other companies they win hands down ,the qaulity is way up high, you get the odd full-size in a box ,the rest are highly over generous travel size samples which can sometimes last a good 3-4 mths so plenty of time for your skin to say love or hate.

and id rather have 10 products to fall in love with and use and try different companies than 4-- 2oz   sachets in a glossy or birch box for the same money.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what i will say is for all the korean boxes i have received from other companies they win hands down ,the qaulity is way up high, you get the odd full-size in a box ,the rest are highly over generous travel size samples which can sometimes last a good 3-4 mths so plenty of time for your skin to say love or hate.

and id rather have 10 products to fall in love with and use and try different companies than 4-- 2oz   sachets in a glossy or birch box for the same money.
I agree 100%!

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And again, I gave in.

On the bright side, this will be the only "subscription" box I will be getting. And since they always stop by customs here (so glad to live in Portugal...) I will not be getting them anytime soon and they will be arriving with long time gaps in between...

I am still waiting for customs to set free my box #3...
Wow! I guess it depends on their mood! I heard stories that packages here are stopped too but my 3rd box was in my hands 4 days after I have ordered it!! and I was really surprised! Oh i live in Poland btw :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I mean I have to wait longer for domestic packages!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't agree more...although I am still getting 2 domestic (iI live in Poland)boxes this month I will reconsider subscriptions as they arrive. Glossybox in Poland has it's ups and downs but there is a second box called Shinybox (sic!) that has great stuff and amazing gifts for subscribers so I am still hesitating to drop them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BUt I will not subscribe to glossy in UK, when I get back to London, I heard terrible stories about it ;D 

Oh god glossyuk is the pits gone so downhill. Oct/nov boxes were a big low for glossy but January box hit new time low and over half of subbers have now unsubbed. And more daily just read Facebook. The themed and limited ed boxes we have got the crap while other countries continue to get the decent products and fullsize products. When you hit the uk go for you beauty discovery box £6.95 omg all good 2 products from shisheido to nails inc choice of 12 you pick 2 . And love me beauty £12 you choose 1 out of the 3 boxes for the month. 5 fullsize products. None of my sub boxes get caught in customs as they are exempt. I think they take a week to arrive from Korea or States. I think it may be different for memebox I will see.

I am SO excited! My boyfriend just picked up the 4th box from the post office so it is at home, waiting for me to get off work!! He also ordered the 5th box for me as a Valentine's Day gift! And I ordered myself the 7th box...I sense a new addiction coming on...I am a little sad I missed both editions of Box 6! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am SO excited! My boyfriend just picked up the 4th box from the post office so it is at home, waiting for me to get off work!! He also ordered the 5th box for me as a Valentine's Day gift! And I ordered myself the 7th box...I sense a new addiction coming on...I am a little sad I missed both editions of Box 6! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm sad I missed 5 & 6, but I have enough new goodies to see me through.

Latest posts

Back