Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Annnnd I just got a msg from memebox (I asked about the 4th box restocking) and it looks like there will be yet another box!! 

"We don't have plan to restock for #4 box and the other pas boxes at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />However, we are planning to release Lucky box that contains the best items from Memebox #1 to #5.We are not certain how many quantity we will carry and when we will release the box yet :)"

I mean they work even on Sundays!?!
Well since I've received every box from #1-#5 I probably won't need the "Lucky Box" but I need to beg them to start carrying the Bounce Cheese Cream. I checked ebay, amazon and the brand's website (which is in Korean and my Korean friend says they don't ship to the US) and I haven't had any luck finding it. I'm obsessed and I know the brand also has a "cream cheese" type of cream that I want which has the texture of a whipped cream cheese and is super moisturizing which would be great for winter!

I Have the 3rd, 5.2 and 6.2..depens what is in the box I might have to think about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do love some stuff frome the 1 and 2 and I missed the 4th we'll see. Hopefully I will have enough cash tomorrow for the 7th coz I have a nasty feeling it will sell out soonish...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well since I've received every box from #1-#5 I probably won't need the "Lucky Box" but I need to beg them to start carrying the Bounce Cheese Cream. I checked ebay, amazon and the brand's website (which is in Korean and my Korean friend says they don't ship to the US) and I haven't had any luck finding it. I'm obsessed and I know the brand also has a "cream cheese" type of cream that I want which has the texture of a whipped cream cheese and is super moisturizing which would be great for winter!

Count me in for the Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream-- I've been using it everyday and eventually I'll run out. I've been checking other sites to see if they carry the brand but so far, no dice. Well, there was this one online Korean shop but I'm wary of it. And Yesstyle carries the Enprani brand but no cheese cream
frown.gif

I really want a back up of it!

Quote: Originally Posted by lemonsquares /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Count me in for the Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream-- I've been using it everyday and eventually I'll run out. I've been checking other sites to see if they carry the brand but so far, no dice. Well, there was this one online Korean shop but I'm wary of it. And Yesstyle carries the Enprani brand but no cheese cream
frown.gif

I really want a back up of it!
Korean Depart carries it here: http://en.koreadepart.com/item/1386137239/enprani-dear-by-enprani-bounce-cheese-cream . They are always having amazing sales too. Mizon is up right now, but they were having a big Etude sale a few weeks ago. Sigh, I wanted all the things...

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Korean Depart carries it here: http://en.koreadepart.com/item/1386137239/enprani-dear-by-enprani-bounce-cheese-cream . They are always having amazing sales too. Mizon is up right now, but they were having a big Etude sale a few weeks ago. Sigh, I wanted all the things...
Ah! Thanks, that's it! That's the site I saw it available at. I haven't ordered from that site before, but if memebox doesn't carry the cream in their site by the time I run out I'll probably try and get it from there. Sorry if this is off-topic but, have you ordered from that site before? How was it?

For some reason it says my box was undeliverable because I have a PO Box...but I don't have a PO Box that's so weird. I guess I'll have to contact my post office in the morning. 

just ordered box #7. Bummed that I have to wait so long for it but I figure I better order this one now instead of waiting even longer

After reading this I just had to give it a try. I ordered box 7 I cant wait to see what I get. He he these subscription boxes kind of make me think of gambling you just never know what your going to get. Does anyone else feel that way? Its more about the wondering what you will get then actually getting it?

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I Have the 3rd, 5.2 and 6.2..depens what is in the box I might have to think about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do love some stuff frome the 1 and 2 and I missed the 4th we'll see. Hopefully I will have enough cash tomorrow for the 7th coz I have a nasty feeling it will sell out soonish...
I ordered the 7th today ! agreed it will be sold out any moment now...

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  just ordered box #7. Bummed that I have to wait so long for it but I figure I better order this one now instead of waiting even longer
YAY YOU CAVED! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am too. I bought boxes 2-7 and there is so much product in these boxes it makes you wonder how Memebox can stay in business.
I do not think the monetary value of the boxes is as high as they say it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also like other subs they likely get super cheap/free items!!

I caved and bought #7. As much as I want to buy every single one, I think it makes sense for me right now to only get 1 memebox a month to prevent product overload, considering I get several other subs. #5-2 ships mid-Feb, and #7 ships on March 11th, so that's a good amount of time to try everything.

I caved and bought #7. As much as I want to buy every single one, I think it makes sense for me right now to only get 1 memebox a month to prevent product overload, considering I get several other subs. #5-2 ships mid-Feb, and #7 ships on March 11th, so that's a good amount of time to try everything.
I would do it this way too...but they moved the box five delivery date up by a week or two, so I can't trust they'll keep the initial date on any of them now.

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I do not think the monetary value of the boxes is as high as they say it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also like other subs they likely get super cheap/free items!!
One bottle of skin treatment that a reviewer held up from her Meme box said that it had a retail of forty something dollars !

I'm a member of American subscription box Blush Mystery which is only 25.00 dollars month and they offer ful size product and the retail value has gone well over 100.00 retail. Just one item from Blush exceeds the small price we pay.  They stay in business cause these makeup companies want repeat business, if you really like something and run out, you will buy more, hopefully for life. For companies its worth a gamble, caled Brand Loyalty.

Read a background on the founder of Memebox, He is a multi millionaire  now and the company is growing and doing great, I dont think they are hurting any. They are being called the Birchbox of Korea.

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please, lets not just guess the value simply cause were not familiar with, Do your research . look up the product on the Korean Market. Korean cosmetics are not cheap and are known for their quality. Korea has upscale department stores. Its not like it comes from a dollar store stall. Gangnam South Korea is a very rich affluent upper class city.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please, lets not just guess the value simply cause were not familiar with, Do your research . look up the product on the Korean Market. Korean cosmetics are not cheap and are known for their quality. Korea has upscale department stores. Its not like it comes from a dollar store stall. Gangnam South Korea is a very rich affluent upper class city.
I think what @devadorned meant to say is that it's sometimes hard to calculate the retail value of samples for products not easily available in the US. I know that Laneige products are expensive, but I personally would have a hard time figuring out RV for lesser known brands, especially if international online retailers don't carry them. It doesn't mean that the products are bad or cheap, we just don't know how much they cost, that't it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back