Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what they told me in the email.

but i have seen that box 6.2  and 5.2 are not sold out yet but that box 7 was just put up.in my opinion the shall we say the half boxes won't seek quick as people are waiting for the the singe digit box the main one too come out,

a bit like the iPhone had since the beginning and never get half one 3ds etc as its only a little faster and not the best it can be i wait.i have explained it like this to them via email maybe others could.

i think people need to say stop as box 7 is start of march shipping and maybe they could do one for the end of march or use that date as the half box the .2 box ,that way if people get payed at the end of month they are not losing out.

i think they should now stop and let box 5.2 and box 6.2 sell out now and once they have gone and box 7 has sold box 7.2 goes live for end of march. otherwise those poor packers are gonna be varying for our blood.

too be nosy it would interest me how many of each box have been made up. you now for interest on how popular loren brands are wanted.its only really starting over here in the uk. and i always get people asking about my reviews.

also if i had ordered say from box 2 to 7 in over a week even i would be saying hell stop no more boxes,but i dithered and have only got from box 5 so not too bad my end. usually with shipping to uk my boxes cost from the states $32-$39 each. but so much better than majority of uk boxes.

I just bought them all. I figured by the time I got an answer from them, the boxes may sell out. I will let you all know how they ship and when they arrive! This is totally exciting! Btw, does anyone know how much earlier Box #5, ships before #5.2? I want spoilers already. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> [/quot I think it is just 2-3 days? They changed the dates so who really knows! I just thought my mailman is going to hate me with all these international boxes and having to come to my door (I'm in the country and we have a 200 foot driveway and another 100 feet of sidewalk and stairs) a few times a week just to get my signature!!! He already is getting his exercise with all my other subs!!! Hehehehehe!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here. I'm going to help everyone not buy 7 (but don't hate me if it's amazing):

There are only so many products you can put in these boxes! Usually there is some sort of BB/CC type of cream, a moisturizer or oil of some kind, and a liquid essence-type face product. We've occasionally seen some different/interesting items, but the majority in each box are different brands/types of similar things.

If you skip 7 that will just give you some time to breathe and play with all the new stuff coming in your zillion memeboxes that you pre-ordered! LOL
You make a good point! I will probably take a little break after I get 5.2, 6, and 7. 

thats what they told me in the email. but i have seen that box 6.2  and 5.2 are not sold out yet but that box 7 was just put up.in my opinion the shall we say the half boxes won't seek quick as people are waiting for the the singe digit box the main one too come out, a bit like the iPhone had since the beginning and never get half one 3ds etc as its only a little faster and not the best it can be i wait.i have explained it like this to them via email maybe others could. i think people need to say stop as box 7 is start of march shipping and maybe they could do one for the end of march or use that date as the half box the .2 box ,that way if people get payed at the end of month they are not losing out. i think they should now stop and let box 5.2 and box 6.2 sell out now and once they have gone and box 7 has sold box 7.2 goes live for end of march. otherwise those poor packers are gonna be varying for our blood. too be nosy it would interest me how many of each box have been made up. you now for interest on how popular loren brands are wanted.its only really starting over here in the uk. and i always get people asking about my reviews. also if i had ordered say from box 2 to 7 in over a week even i would be saying hell stop no more boxes,but i dithered and have only got from box 5 so not too bad my end. usually with shipping to uk my boxes cost from the states $32-$39 each. but so much better than majority of uk boxes.
I know, I have ordered all the single digit boxes from 2-3-4-5-6-7 and am waring thin! The budget is broke, but I love this sub, just really do wish they would slow down. If I have to buy another one before 2/14 I am not getting it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know, I have ordered all the single digit boxes from 2-3-4-5-6-7 and am waring thin! The budget is broke, but I love this sub, just really do wish they would slow down. If I have to buy another one before 2/14 I am not getting it!
you lie ,bet you do .but i think our original theory is right by end of feb we will have pre ordered up to august

I cannot keep up with all of these boxes!!! 
icon_eek.gif
Since I just ordered 5.2 and 6 last night, there is no way I can order 7 today (I MUST keep telling myself this!!). I am sure I will be so jealous when I see other people's Box 7, but I think hubs may kill me if he sees anymore pink boxes rolling in the door. Hopefully Box 7 will last a while and memebox will get the hint!

i just left a message on Facebook i have brought box 7 but please slow down could any of you add to my comment and say slow down too.

I cannot keep up with all of these boxes!!! :icon_eek: Since I just ordered 5.2 and 6 last night, there is no way I can order 7 today (I MUST keep telling myself this!!). I am sure I will be so jealous when I see other people's Box 7, but I think hubs may kill me if he sees anymore pink boxes rolling in the door. Hopefully Box 7 will last a while and memebox will get the hint!
I mean.. It's unreal. As much as we want to, it's like, I haven't even played with boxes 2 & 3. I hope they slow down.

OMG. THEY NEED TO STOP. I have resisted all of these so far, (no buy and all, I am not letting myself buy one until my GB sub runs out in Feb) and it's much harder when they have a NEW FREAKIN' BOX to resist every other day...

I just ordered #7, however I noticed it didn't say free upgrade to express shipping like the previous 3 boxes did.  I wonder if they're going back to the slower mail as the default?

I just got the 4th edition today and with the exception of a certain product that completely leaked out, it is amazing!! Packed full of interesting items...Now I see there is a 7th edition out....MUST STOP BUYING!! Memebox is like crack for me right about now
eusa_naughty.gif

Ok. I did it. I bought box 7. But I resisted 5.2 and 6.2. I can't believe I resisted!! I figure I have a lot of product right now and waiting for march 11th shipping is probably smart for me right now. I'm very excited though!!

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got the 4th edition today and with the exception of a certain product that completely leaked out, it is amazing!! Packed full of interesting items...Now I see there is a 7th edition out....MUST STOP BUYING!! Memebox is like crack for me right about now
eusa_naughty.gif

Me too!!! I find that this is the box I am most excited to receive!

Just as I was looking at boxes 2 & 3, the mail carrier delivered 4.  I am completely overwhelmed 
help.gif

I will just wait for your guys' reviews/experience lol I don't think I can (I shouldn't) keep all of these things, especially with 3 other boxes coming my way.  Maybe I should slow down 

Just as I was looking at boxes 2 & 3, the mail carrier delivered 4.  I am completely overwhelmed :help: I will just wait for your guys' reviews/experience lol I don't think I can (I shouldn't) keep all of these things, especially with 3 other boxes coming my way.  Maybe I should slow down 
I am too. I bought boxes 2-7 and there is so much product in these boxes it makes you wonder how Memebox can stay in business.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too!!! I find that this is the box I am most excited to receive!

The other day I pulled up in the driveway at 4:50 and saw the shipping slip on the door. I had my daughter run and grab it while I let the dog out of the back yard and into the car because I felt awful "teasing" him into thinking we were actually home!! I RACED to the PO and made it at 5:01..too late. I was in an AWFUL mood the rest of the night!LOL Sick I tell ya, just sick 
helpp.gif

Latest posts

Back