Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just ordered my first memebox, Picked the 5.2, Wish I got the 4, that was outstanding from the pics..

I was checking out with paypal when I was horrified to see the wrong address pop up, (our old address from 7 months ago)   Payment with wrong address was already sent thru...

Anyways, I was horrified and wrote to Memebox right away, They responded in 15 minutes !!!!!

Sounds like they will use the address on my registration hopefully they totally ignore the paypal. Paypal can be so archaic sometimes, I went to our account, and cant out how that happened as our main cards were all updated.

Hope it gets to me !!

But wow, 15 MINUTE RESPONSE !

Really impressed with memebox sofar..

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The other day I pulled up in the driveway at 4:50 and saw the shipping slip on the door. I had my daughter run and grab it while I let the dog out of the back yard and into the car because I felt awful "teasing" him into thinking we were actually home!! I RACED to the PO and made it at 5:01..too late. I was in an AWFUL mood the rest of the night!LOL Sick I tell ya, just sick 
helpp.gif

LOL! I almost had a similar experience! Hubby picks up the boxes at the PO because I have to work and can't get there in time...he picked up box 3 at 4:55PM. I was SO upset that he wasn't going to make it (although I outwardly tried to remain calm and composed).

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! I almost had a similar experience! Hubby picks up the boxes at the PO because I have to work and can't get there in time...he picked up box 3 at 4:55PM. I was SO upset that he wasn't going to make it (although I outwardly tried to remain calm and composed).
Haha! Believe me when I say that I COMPLETELY get it 
wink.gif
, I swear I came this close to hugging the postman this morning when he delivered the 4th edition! I was probably BEAMING 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

Haha! Believe me when I say that I COMPLETELY get it  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> , I swear I came this close to hugging the postman this morning when he delivered the 4th edition! I was probably BEAMING :icon_chee !
Mine should have been delivered today and I would have hugged the mailman had he not been to lazy to bring it to my door! And it's the warmest day it's been this week!!! LOL guess I'll have to wait till Monday! That's OK. I still have Boxes 2-3 that I am still playing with! Such a grown up toy for us women! Korean makeup to play with!!! : )

Quote: Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered #7, however I noticed it didn't say free upgrade to express shipping like the previous 3 boxes did.  I wonder if they're going back to the slower mail as the default?

Maybe they changed the website since you looked at it, but it says on Box #7s page "Free Upgrade to Express Shipping" just like the others do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i just left a message on Facebook i have brought box 7 but please slow down could any of you add to my comment and say slow down too.

Yes, this. I am planning on sending them a message with that same idea. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Question, I was just about to buy 3 boxes...5.2,6.2 and 7.

and if I added a small product (was looking at the silk cleansing balls),

I get free shipping. (the free shipping minimum is $70)

Does anyone know if all my boxes will ship together?

Or will the ship then when they become available?

I would hate to wait an extra 6 weeks for them all to ship!

Thanks in advance.
I had ordered 3 and 4 as part of the same order as well. 3 was shipped immediately since it was already in stock, and 4 was sent at the designated date. I was only charged for shipping once (although that was also when they were still giving the credits for shipping). So no, the boxes will ship at different times, and I am pretty sure they will only charge you the one time, but you probably need to just ask their CS to confirm. They tend to be pretty quick in responding as long as you take into account time-zone differences.

I got my box 4 yesterday, so awesome:) I cancelled GB and SS and promptly ordered 5.2 and 7. 6 is gone so unless they restock I will just have to live through you ladies.I love skin care, and am thinking these will make great gifts for the gift exchanges I do on fb:) Miss Jesse thanks so much for putting this out there for us:)

Well 6 and 6.2 were sold out before I could get them, but I have 5.2 coming to me and pre ordered 7. I love memebox, but I  wish I got emails when these things released, :/ I want them all :'(

icon_redface.gif

My tax refund will finally enable me to buy a memebox (or two?!) within the next week! I CANNOT WAIT. By that time, it seems like we'll be on the 20th edition. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The longer 7 stays available, the more tempted I am to buy it! 

I just have such a hard time paying for things so far in advance... This would be a whole other story if they were charging me when it ships in March and not right now. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine should have been delivered today and I would have hugged the mailman had he not been to lazy to bring it to my door! And it's the warmest day it's been this week!!! LOL guess I'll have to wait till Monday! That's OK. I still have Boxes 2-3 that I am still playing with! Such a grown up toy for us women! Korean makeup to play with!!! : )
 Best toys EVER!! If there is anything that I "react" to I will have no idea what it is because I am all over the place with experimenting. I will say that the shampoo & conditioner from the 2nd edition is lovely-my hair is noticeably silkier and that is no easy feat!lol

The speed of releases is blowing my mind. I ordered 5.2 and I guess I'll wait for that to arrive before getting another one. I have the feeling they'll be on 25 by then.

oh and I can't afford yet another memebox !! the 7th just sits there and I can't... aaaa but when it solds out I will be in pain and probbly buy the 7.2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />( I am sooo weak.. I think I will cancel my glossybox and the other Polish box(Shinybox) just to save for these Korean magic wonders!

Annnnd I just got a msg from memebox (I asked about the 4th box restocking) and it looks like there will be yet another box!! 

"We don't have plan to restock for #4 box and the other pas boxes at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />However, we are planning to release Lucky box that contains the best items from Memebox #1 to #5.We are not certain how many quantity we will carry and when we will release the box yet :)"

I mean they work even on Sundays!?!

Annnnd I just got a msg from memebox (I asked about the 4th box restocking) and it looks like there will be yet another box!!  "We don't have plan to restock for #4 box and the other pas boxes at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> However, we are planning to release Lucky box that contains the best items from Memebox #1 to #5. We are not certain how many quantity we will carry and when we will release the box yet :)" I mean they work even on Sundays!?!
I hope they don't release it too soon. If it had another bounce cheese cream I would be soooo tempted to buy it!!! Argh...at this rate maybe I should just have a portion of my paychecks sent directly to memebox!

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Annnnd I just got a msg from memebox (I asked about the 4th box restocking) and it looks like there will be yet another box!! 

"We don't have plan to restock for #4 box and the other pas boxes at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />However, we are planning to release Lucky box that contains the best items from Memebox #1 to #5.We are not certain how many quantity we will carry and when we will release the box yet :)"

I mean they work even on Sundays!?!

Oh noes, that sounds PERFECT for me !!! Ill take it ! I thought I could take a breather. but now have to stalk their site some more...

And yup, the Korean work ethic, lol. probaly working on Sunday, round the clock. You can be sure though, they pace themselves and having a great environment to work in, bet their offices are really nice. South Korea is impeccable, so modern and beautiful.

Latest posts

Back