Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY I got the 4th edition just now. Kind of odd because my mail already came this morning...but a different mailman just came and dropped this off. 
I am just AMAZED at how many products are in here! 

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAY I got the 4th edition just now. Kind of odd because my mail already came this morning...but a different mailman just came and dropped this off. 
I am just AMAZED at how many products are in here! 

Just got mine too!  My lipstain leaked all over it's packaging :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There is basically nothing left in it. Going to contact Meme Box and see what happens. Also, if you compare the size of the 2nd box to the 4th, you can see how much bigger the box itself is! I hope that means that all boxes going forward will be this size!

Just took a quick look at everything and can't stop laughing at 'vampire face.' I sincerely hope that's the name of the shade, since I'm all kinds of pale. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Edition 6.2 out now.
(BOX #6-2 is identical to BOX#6 except for one product)

Well...mailman came, dog barked so I went to check. He didn't knock and there was the note so now I'll have to wait until Tuesday when they can redeliver. Pretty annoyed. I'm not going for box six (2) yet. I go through skin care slowly, plus I can't spend every dollar on this box. There's no way they'll still have this around in a few weeks but I'll be willing to try whatever box is out then.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought that's what I saw in the spoiler pick, but had decided I've been watching too much TV.... lol.
Hahaha yeah I thought I was seeing things too, but nope. Vampire Face. I'm sure they're going for the whole 'youthful' looking aspect, but still funny. 

Looks like box 4 won't be delivered today. Too bad, since I'm home and can sign for it. Oh well, I still haven't played with everything from box 2 yet. I'm going to try one of those water tablet tea bag thingies today. Oh... so, I have a ton of thick hair, so I really don't need the hair product from box 2, but my husband has been wanting me to get him something for hair loss / thickening. He actually doesn't know a thing about sub boxes. When he sees me get packages, he just thinks I've been shopping online (again), he doesn't know what it is or where I got it and he never asks. So, I explained to him what this hair stuff was and where it came from, he looked at me like I'd sprouted a second head.

Meme Box 4th Edition!  My box arrived today!  I got a total of 10 items!  Not all of the items I got are listed on the card.

I LOVE this subscription box!  I cancelled glossybox, Starlooks, Popsugar, and Birchbox.  

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let's see.. I get ipsy, blush mystery, glossybox, wantable, two graze subs so I get them weekly, and I've been buying memeboxes. (I think I'm forgetting one)

Naw, seven isn't too much.
Off Topic but...Did you know you can e-mail Graze and have one of your subscriptions upgraded to a weekly one? I used to get it weekly until they launched in the US and only offered bi-weekly and monthly. I e-mailed them and they upgraded me to weekly and you can just switch back at any time if you want. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Off Topic but...Did you know you can e-mail Graze and have one of your subscriptions upgraded to a weekly one? I used to get it weekly until they launched in the US and only offered bi-weekly and monthly. I e-mailed them and they upgraded me to weekly and you can just switch back at any time if you want. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No, I didn't! They should probably let people know that's an option. I like having them delivered weekly to my office for healthy snacks. I used my own friend code for the second sub, so I got a dollar off and two free boxes, so it worked out.

Seriously I love memebox so much! lol.

I waited to start a thread on here until I got the first few boxes because I wanted to see how the quality would be over time and honestly, I am so thrilled with the quality and sheer amount of products to try for the price, not to mention how quickly everything arrives (although I'm still waiting on my #4, but my packages are always later than others). I'm super happy that everyone is enjoying memebox and if I happened to refer you, I'm glad I didn't steer you wrong!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have no idea which versions of which boxes I'll be getting, considering I'm a blogging partner, so I might get the second versions of 5 and 6...but either way I just want them in my grasp so I can do a review!! memeboxes are always so fun to review because they have the most random and interesting products, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back