Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UGH I caved and ordered 5-2 and 6. I realized that if I buy them both at once it only charges shipping once so I'm 'saving' $7..

Trying so hard to justify my spending haha

ETA For real though, these are the last ones I'm going to buy until I've at least received 4 & 5-2. If those are still awesome, I'll order whatever box they're onto then. (probably box 20-7 or something at this rate!)

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you Nora!! AHH I'm so excited to get that box now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to try everything. 

My 4th edition box was just delivered and I can't wait to try everything! I have now purchased 5.2 and 6th editions also.  

Staying away from Box 4 spoilers! The only reason is because I am pretty sure I will be getting mine tomorrow. Otherwise, there is no way could hold out. So excited!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you Nora!!!!
You're welcome! I think I'm going to get box 6 too. lol 

I think I might crack and order box 6 before payday....I really just can't stick to a budget

To my surprise box #4 arrived today! the tracking says it's in a plane from Korea! LOL!!!!

Well thank you MEMEBOX! <3

Got the same stuff Nora did :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> love it all so far! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I will put my pic up in a little bit, I got a new phone and I'm doing updates now.

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  To my surprise box #4 arrived today! the tracking says it's in a plane from Korea! LOL!!!!

Well thank you MEMEBOX! <3

Got the same stuff Nora did :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> love it all so far! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I will put my pic up in a little bit, I got a new phone and I'm doing updates now.
put it up in a spoiler for everyone desperately trying not to peek! lol (not me I gave in after 10 seconds)

put it up in a spoiler for everyone desperately trying not to peek! lol (not me I gave in after 10 seconds)
of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> no worries

I posted a picture of box 4 if you want to see was in it.  https://plus.google.com/u/0/106365189853730007079/posts 
Thanks Nora! I am glad you were able to share with the rest of us who are still waiting! Not impatiently, just courious as I have ordered both 5 & 6 after 4 and wanted to make sure they were still putting good stuff in the boxes that we can use!!! Looks like they still are, this company is awesome with their boxes and what's in them. Their integrity is awesome too. I really hope they slow down just a little with the boxes as I can't begin to use up everything I order let alone what I get from other sub. Boxes!!!! I would like to keep buying them, but I hope we don't get burnt out on them by getting to many we can't keep control of the ones we get!!! LOL I like to enjoy each product in the box and use it a little at a time and make sure that it does what it is suppose to do. I love the BB creams, dr? jart, tea, etc. it's wonderful that Rachel got this to start with and share it with us so we could go international!!! : )

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now they have changed the dates on which box #5 will ship to feb. 11, box 5-2 on the 13th and box #6 to the 23rd! They are stepping up things!

Ahhhh yay! So excited to see what box 5 has in store earlier rather than later :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If people were throwing their money at my business like this I would keep making boxes too lol.

i got a reply back from memebox and they agreed the boxes are flying out faster than they thought they would ,but also that once demand has eased they will slow down on the boxes,they are being swamped by the amount of boxes ordered and the need to do new ones to keep other people happy.i said that i dare not mention the box in the uk on my online groups I'm in until i get box 5 and then 6 to review and post pics as they go by my boxes and then sign up.they are really excited in that the uk could be involved as i said korean brands are hard to get and boxes are getting good value for money here.they have offered to set up a referral code for me.either my blog or my memebox user id,i don't mind which one to post in my reviews but what are your thoughts on this.id or blog.so glad they have moved shipping dates early for 5 and 6 now.

I can't believe they put so many items in this one! Can't wait to get mine and review everything!

ikr I opened it and was like o_O wow thanks!!!! 

eek.gif

oooo, I wish I had found this thread earlier!!  I love asian brands, so this looks awesome!  Box 4 looks amazing, but it's already sold out
frown.gif
  did anyone pots pics of box 5? I'm thinking about getting box 5.2 & 6, but would love to see pics of box 5 first.

Latest posts

Back