Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's absolutely fine! I think they just want to see where their new subscribers are coming from, which is why they're offering $5 credits when you e-mail them about your referral. They've been super backed up, but if you haven't received your $5 credit for being referred in a few days, definitely get in touch with them again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh there is no problem with credits i reread the whole thread and thought i should deco drop them a line and mention you ,i have asked why the fast track box release and if it was because they never realised it would be so popular.i said i haven't been online to the uk groups i am in and mentioned due to only ordering box 5and 6 and they will go mad ordering them after i have reviewed as they wait to see what i think being uk based. so will be interested to see their reply.

I am in love with Memebox. I've already received #2 and #3..waiting on #4 to arrive which should be in a few days! And have already ordered #5 and #6 to be shipped at the end of Feb. I feel somewhat justified though because I've received quite a lot of credits so ended up paying $113 for all 5 boxes. Averages out to $23 per box including shipping, which I consider an amazing value given how much product each box includes! I wish someone would post spoilers for Box #4 already!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am in love with Memebox. I've already received #2 and #3..waiting on #4 to arrive which should be in a few days! And have already ordered #5 and #6 to be shipped at the end of Feb. I feel somewhat justified though because I've received quite a lot of credits so ended up paying $113 for all 6 boxes. Averages out to $23 per box including shipping, which I consider an amazing value given how much product each box includes! I wish someone would post spoilers for Box #4 already!
The recently started shipping #4 so we should be seeing some spoilers soon! I usually post my reviews of memebox the day I receive them, but I'm sure someone will receive theirs before me Hopefully someone will post a picture as soon as it arrives :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So exciting! I'll definitely try to post a pic when I get mine. I usually get the boxes within four days from when the ship to when it's delivered! So hopefully tomorrow, it'll be here? I still haven't received the tracking number though...

For anyone who was wondering:

I confirmed with memebox that box #5.2 is in fact, a box that is similar to #5. They couldn't completely restock all the items to re-release #5. I'm assuming that there will be some of the same items, and some slightly different.

So if you have purchased box #5, I don't think there's a need to also get #5.2, unless you want to! haha
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For anyone who was wondering:

I confirmed with memebox that box #5.2 is in fact, a box that is similar to #5. They couldn't completely restock all the items to re-release #5. I'm assuming that there will be some of the same items, and some slightly different.

So if you have purchased box #5, I don't think there's a need to also get #5.2, unless you want to! haha
wink.gif

I will pretend that box 5.1 is much better than 5.2... I can't afford another memebox this month (well, at least the month ends tomorrow...)!

I got #3, #4, #5.1 and #6, plus some of the Glamabox, plus Glam Guru, plus the 3 portuguese ones. I am not this crazy, I am just going to make a blog with reviews for the different beauty boxes available here... with my own money.

H

I will pretend that box 5.1 is much better than 5.2... I can't afford another memebox this month (well, at least the month ends tomorrow...)! I got #3, #4, #5.1 and #6, plus some of the Glamabox, plus Glam Guru, plus the 3 portuguese ones. I am not this crazy, I am just going to make a blog with reviews for the different beauty boxes available here... with my own money.
Hey! I'd like to pretend box 5 & 5.2 are the same! Lol! I hope they provide similar items for the ones they didn't get to fulfill.. No use in ordering 5.2 if you have 5.

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

H
Hey! I'd like to pretend box 5 & 5.2 are the same! Lol! I hope they provide similar items for the ones they didn't get to fulfill.. No use in ordering 5.2 if you have 5.
Ahahaha You win! Better to pretend they are the same ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I bought it! Only cuz I missed out on 5 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol I'm hoping it's not all that different & I hope the big ticket items would be similar!
Loool so you have the 5.2 and I have the 5.1 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we can slways trade what we dont like hehehe

I ordered #4 and #5; got the tracking number for #4 and it has left Korea - woot! I won't order #6 until I see #4. By then it may sell out, so I can get 6.2

I FINALLY got my Box #3 today! It has been at the post office since January 23rd, but I never received a notice in my mailbox or front door from the postman. I did not receive a tracking number at first, so when I contacted memebox, they provided me with someone else's tracking number (in Oregon, I am in Michigan). When I saw the box being delivered to someone in Oregon I contacted them again and they provided me with a tracking number showing it had been sitting at the post office for 6 days!  My husband went and picked it up and they told him they have left two notices already. I am thinking they must have left it in someone else's box because I went through all my mail to double check!  But anyways, YAY. I am so excited to try everything I don't know what to pick first!!
biggrin.gif

The Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera cream from box 2 is amazing! I am in love. My skin has been, dry, disgusting, and flaking off for more than a month. I started using this and my skin is almost completely smooth again after two days. This will definitely be something I purchase in full size.

Latest posts

Back