Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box 6 is available for pre-order. I can't hang lol
Ahhh too much! 
icon_eek.gif

Ok just woken up here in the uk and box 6 really.! I have ordered as only got box 5 as missed others BUT am I right in thinking that it will be2 boxes a month as standard. I know others have been added as like a back up box. But blinkin heck slow down.

If they could at least tell me what is in box  #4, then I would order #6. I already ordered 4 and 5.2 without knowing what's in them lol, I can't keep having faith in them like this o_O.... 

Wondering why I didn't get an email for 5.2 or 6.
I didn't either but I think they might send them in waves. I didn't get my original box five email until a day or so after everyone else. Edited to add: my thought is that they know it won't sell out right away (they have enough to last so many days) so they try to stagger the emails to some of us. Then again, I'm just guessing and have no clue what's going on.

@MissJexie  i have emailed meme box to ask a few things regarding the speed of boxes etc,and a few other things. but i also gave them your blog link as you have referred me so to speak. i hope that is fine.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  the rate they are going by the time you get payed on the 6th we will be on box 16.
lol Definitely..........I really hope this box last a week though
scared.gif
​

If you think about it, the reason they're coming out so fast, is because they are selling so fast. They only make money by selling boxes, so it's not like they are going to sell out on a box and wait three weeks before they start selling another box.

I worked for a department store when I was in college and I remember a customer asking our store manager why they put Christmas items out before Thanksgiving. His answer.... "Because people buy them."

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @MissJexie  i have emailed meme box to ask a few things regarding the speed of boxes etc,and a few other things. but i also gave them your blog link as you have referred me so to speak. i hope that is fine.
That's absolutely fine! I think they just want to see where their new subscribers are coming from, which is why they're offering $5 credits when you e-mail them about your referral. They've been super backed up, but if you haven't received your $5 credit for being referred in a few days, definitely get in touch with them again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back