Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I FINALLY got my Box #3 today! It has been at the post office since January 23rd, but I never received a notice in my mailbox or front door from the postman. I did not receive a tracking number at first, so when I contacted memebox, they provided me with someone else's tracking number (in Oregon, I am in Michigan). When I saw the box being delivered to someone in Oregon I contacted them again and they provided me with a tracking number showing it had been sitting at the post office for 6 days!  My husband went and picked it up and they told him they have left two notices already. I am thinking they must have left it in someone else's box because I went through all my mail to double check!  But anyways, YAY. I am so excited to try everything I don't know what to pick first!!
biggrin.gif

If it is the third edition box the Dreams Come True-Bounce Cheese Cream is PHENOMENAL! I seriously think I may cry when I run out of this 
icon_sad.gif

Okay my box number 4 is on a plane headed to the USA. Hopefully I will receive it early next week.

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If it is the third edition box the Dreams Come True-Bounce Cheese Cream is PHENOMENAL! I seriously think I may cry when I run out of this 
icon_sad.gif

Ok I have it in my line-up to try tonight! I immediately had to smell it because I really expected it to smell like cheese/have an odd odor (despite the fact that I know better) but it actually smells quite nice and isn't overpowering at all!

Now they have changed the dates on which box #5 will ship to feb. 11, box 5-2 on the 13th and box #6 to the 23rd! They are stepping up things!

So, I got a sunburn the other day, which I feel weirdly guilty about given the type of weather most of you are having right now. Anyway, I put that raw maple water from box 3 on my skin.... OMG, it was immediately cooling and so soothing! My skin has been feeling better for hours. I'm really impressed. I think this would be great for sensitive, irritated skin.

I wore the Banila cc cream again today, I think i'm going to have to break down and buy it! It makes my skin look so nice and dewy. I need to give the bb from box 2 another try, I like it, but I think it might be slightly gray for me.  I'm not sure if I looked corpse-like last night when I tested again because I put too much on, or because it was an off night and I actually looked corpse like hahaha.  

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_sad.gif

I LOVE this stuff too! My skincare regimen is slowly being taken over by Meme Box items! At night I am doing my usual cleanse and exfoliate. Then I use the Maycoop Raw Sauce (soooo refreshing for post exfoliation!), then the Dr Jart eye serum, followed by spot treatments with the tea tree oil, and finally the cream cheese moisturizer! My skin looks and feels pretty amazing right now, which is not something I can usually say during the winter. I'm actually loving the cream cheese so much that I haven't found time to try the Holika Holika cream from box 2.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wore the Banila cc cream again today, I think i'm going to have to break down and buy it! It makes my skin look so nice and dewy. I need to give the bb from box 2 another try, I like it, but I think it might be slightly gray for me.  I'm not sure if I looked corpse-like last night when I tested again because I put too much on, or because it was an off night and I actually looked corpse like hahaha.  
I have a question about this CC cream. Since it says it is a "base", is it supposed to be like a primer? So should you wear something else over it? Besides the melting pact it came with, I mean. It really works well on the majority of my face, but I still need a bit more coverage, and my experiments haven't lead to an end result I am happy with yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a question about this CC cream. Since it says it is a "base", is it supposed to be like a primer? So should you wear something else over it? Besides the melting pact it came with, I mean. It really works well on the majority of my face, but I still need a bit more coverage, and my experiments haven't lead to an end result I am happy with yet.
I wore it with the combo - the moisturizer first, then the cc cream, then the cream cc/foundation. It matched my skin pretty well - i'm very light with red undertones (NC15 or Nars Deauville, usually)

Now they have changed the dates on which box #5 will ship to feb. 11, box 5-2 on the 13th and box #6 to the 23rd! They are stepping up things!
Unless that means they're going to release another box sooner in which case I may pass out! I cannot handle that!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok I have it in my line-up to try tonight! I immediately had to smell it because I really expected it to smell like cheese/have an odd odor (despite the fact that I know better) but it actually smells quite nice and isn't overpowering at all!
Luckily it's only called cheese cream because it has a strange, stringy texture when you dip your finger in. a bit like melted cheese, or like glue, but smells so nice and moisturizes SO well. I'm absolutely in love with mine and have been using it daily!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am really loving the Banila products! I also think the BB cream from #2 is VERYYYY light. I am pale as pale can be but it's still very light on me. What I've been doing is using it in places where I would need a lighter foundation, like under my eyes for example, and it's also very good as a concealer if you want something a bit more natural. I used a bit on my chest as I had a small breakout from a body spray (ugh) and it actually matches my chest better than my face since I have a lot more red in my face. I've played with it a bit because I really love the formula and it covers so nicely!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unless that means they're going to release another box sooner in which case I may pass out! I cannot handle that!

Honestly, I can't keep up anymore! I've been in communication with the memebox team since September 2013, and what I have noticed is that they're trying really hard to please every single solitary customer, and I think the mad rush to push boxes is part of that, but honestly they need to take a breather! They already have #6 up to purchase and #4 hasn't even arrived yet!

Since I've only tried one product from my box, I really can't see myself ordering another one yet. I just check the flight status on my box (I know, I know). 10.5 hrs away from JFK so it will land tonight.

. I need to give the bb from box 2 another try, I like it, but I think it might be slightly gray for me.  I'm not sure if I looked corpse-like last night when I tested again because I put too much on, or because it was an off night and I actually looked corpse like hahaha.  
I thought it looked gray on me too. It was also a lot heavier than I expected. On the other hand, I loved the BP cream. It has a nice texture and coverage. I wish we got a full size of that instead of two little tubes. Oh well, I'll try the BB cream again since so many people loved it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nora F /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I posted a picture of box 4 if you want to see was in it. 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106365189853730007079/posts 
Omg thank you! been dying to see what was in it!

Looking at it it looks awesome, do you mind posting what is what? lol... That's the one side to this box, I can't read the packaging :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hahaaha

Latest posts

Back