Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oooo, I wish I had found this thread earlier!!  I love asian brands, so this looks awesome!  Box 4 looks amazing, but it's already sold out
frown.gif
  did anyone pots pics of box 5? I'm thinking about getting box 5.2 & 6, but would love to see pics of box 5 first.
5 and 5.2 aren't shipping until early February and 6 will be late Feb. #4 is just arriving now, but I've received all 4 boxes and they have all been absolutely amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  5 and 5.2 aren't shipping until early February and 6 will be late Feb. #4 is just arriving now, but I've received all 4 boxes and they have all been absolutely amazing!

ahh, I gotcha!  Oooo... im on a low buy, but these are so tempting!!

After seeing pics of Box 4 (looks like memebox is still stuffing each box full of products!!), I went ahead and ordered Box 5.2 and Box 6.  Today is Chinese New Year so I got Lucky Money from my in-laws to cover the cost of both the boxes! Talk about good timing! I was getting so nervous one of them would be sold out!

Urghhhh you guys are the worst (translation-the best)! My husbands gonna kill me if he sees one more sub box show up. I just added yuzen (which is sooo awesome btw) and now I'm in love with this one. I mean I really must have it. But are 7 subs too many???? Technically this isn't a monthly sub though.... Hehehe. Decisions, decisions.

Omg I had #6 in my cart and it sold out before I could check out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *sadface*

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Omg I had #6 in my cart and it sold out before I could check out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *sadface*

accck, mine too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  - I had been waiting to hear back from CS about a referral credit before I bought both 5.2 & 6.  Oh well, it's just 5.2 for me now- at least w/ the credits it was only 19.99.  Still bummer!

Urghhhh you guys are the worst (translation-the best)! My husbands gonna kill me if he sees one more sub box show up. I just added yuzen (which is sooo awesome btw) and now I'm in love with this one. I mean I really must have it. But are 7 subs too many???? Technically this isn't a monthly sub though.... Hehehe. Decisions, decisions.
Let's see.. I get ipsy, blush mystery, glossybox, wantable, two graze subs so I get them weekly, and I've been buying memeboxes. (I think I'm forgetting one) Naw, seven isn't too much.

What the.. box #6 sold out already :/ 

I mean I guess I am still waiting for 5.2,.... I think now it comes down to limiting one self to maybe 1 or 2 per month and hoping the one you pick is what u want lol..

Received 4 today! No variations from what anyone has mentioned.  Unfortunately the orange lip tint leaked all over my box, but otherwise everything was great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't believe #6 sold out that quick! WOW. Well, we will have to be on our toes! Keep an eye out I guess for the next one! I imagine they are keeping very busy there in Korea!!!! I love their products and boxes, I just hope they slow down a bit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Received 4 today! No variations from what anyone has mentioned.  Unfortunately the orange lip tint leaked all over my box, but otherwise everything was great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That has been an issue with all of the unboxings I have seen so far :/

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That has been an issue with all of the unboxings I have seen so far :/
I saw that in Nora's box, but in mine it was all safe and sound, thankfully. I want to wear it today, I can't wait!

Any of you ladies try the eyeliner from box#3? Does it last all day? I work at Sephora and simply cannot go to work with a liner that will smudge LOL! I wanna know before I use iet. 

omg well I guess I got the box in the nick of time. I guess I was being paranoid for a reason. 

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I saw that in Nora's box, but in mine it was all safe and sound, thankfully. I want to wear it today, I can't wait!

Any of you ladies try the eyeliner from box#3? Does it last all day? I work at Sephora and simply cannot go to work with a liner that will smudge LOL! I wanna know before I use iet. 
This was from an un-boxing on reddit (also the one that got me to cave and look. I have no self control): http://imgur.com/a/i5g26

I really like the eyeliner and didn't notice much smudging. In fact, I wasn't able to intentionally smudge it much at all which is how I generally use black eyeliners. For now I am just using it to tightline, then using a smudging eyeliner for the top lid if I feel I need it.

Latest posts

Back