Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Whoo! Came home from work early due to my state being unable to handle a little snow, and arrived just in time to catch my mailman and the 2nd box! Perfect way to spend my unexpected day off!

Also, I asked him if I could sign something ahead of time asking them to just deliver the damn box instead of getting the card and having them bring it the next day... But no go. He said their cards had to be signed by the person receiving, period, end of story. Blugh.
ughhhhh I hate having to go to the post office to get my packages. I really wish my mailman would just knock on my dang door. I'm home all day. Instead he just drops off the mail and writes a note for me to pick up the boxes at the post office.
eusa_wall.gif

Whoo! Came home from work early due to my state being unable to handle a little snow, and arrived just in time to catch my mailman and the 2nd box! Perfect way to spend my unexpected day off! Also, I asked him if I could sign something ahead of time asking them to just deliver the damn box instead of getting the card and having them bring it the next day... But no go. He said their cards had to be signed by the person receiving, period, end of story. Blugh.
Awesome! Have fun with it! I was wondering about the same thing, guess we'll just have to keep waiting for the mailman lol

Hello. I'm new here but I wanted to ask if anyone was having problems purchasing the 5th box? When I get to to the part where you choose paypal and click continue .... I get a blank screen and get nowhere!! Anyone else had that problem with the Meme site? Thank you for responding :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ReemB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello. I'm new here but I wanted to ask if anyone was having problems purchasing the 5th box? When I get to to the part where you choose paypal and click continue .... I get a blank screen and get nowhere!! Anyone else had that problem with the Meme site? Thank you for responding
smile.gif

No, it was pretty straight forward for me. I would contact their CS and see if they can help you out or maybe try a different browser? I know I can't sign in to certain sites at work (they just blank page me) so if you aren't doing it at home it might be a server/firewall issue.

Quote: Originally Posted by ReemB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello. I'm new here but I wanted to ask if anyone was having problems purchasing the 5th box? When I get to to the part where you choose paypal and click continue .... I get a blank screen and get nowhere!! Anyone else had that problem with the Meme site? Thank you for responding
smile.gif

I haven't had any issues on the site, however you could try using a different browser to check out if you haven't already. If you're still having issues, contact memebox and I'm sure they'll help you get it sorted out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got my 2nd edition Memebox and I'm elated! *wiggles* I'm definitely starting a Memebox collection once I'm moved into my new place. Love Asian beauty products!

I got the 2nd edition box today!! I'm so excited to try everything. I'm really impressed by the size of some of the products - like the BB cream! This box is a great value.

I thought I'd have to be home to sign for it. But I signed the little card they left at my door yesterday and it was in my mailbox today! I think they were able to leave it there because our mailbox has a lock on it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I absolutely love the BB cream too! it has excellent coverage! I've only played with the Banila Co CC cream stuff but your glowing review has made me want to grab it and play around with it a bit more tomorrow!

As for the conditioner I agree it's really nice! I asked memebox about the packets and they said: it's the same conditioner, along with the matching shampoo. They added them so that we could try the shampoo as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Tonymoly lip tint is ridiculously popular in Korea. They love that "just ate a cherry popsicle" appearance on the lips. I think for someone who isn't looking for that appearance on the lips, it makes an excellent base for red lips, which is how I use it. 

And omg the cheese cream...the best thing in that box for me. I absolutely love how moisturizing it is. I has a bad incident with a skincare product that dried out my skin so incredibly bad and using that cream for just a couple of days completely calmed and moisturized my skin back to normal again. Looove it!
Perfect! Thank you for the info on the hair stuff, I kept looking at those packets and wondering  what they were:)  Did you try the Banila? What did you think?

Got a notice that my box 2 is here! Need to go to the PO to pick it up, I really wish the mailman would just leave it in my box since we need a key to open up our mailbox anyway!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Perfect! Thank you for the info on the hair stuff, I kept looking at those packets and wondering  what they were:)  Did you try the Banila? What did you think?
I tried it and I LOVE it! I think it's a hair dark for my skin but I can barely tell once it's blended. It works amazingly well covering the redness on my skin!

I just got an e-mail from Memebox with a few clarifications and updates! Here's some snippets from the e-mail:

Hi!
Memebox #4 starts shipping today!Thanks for your awesome reviews and supports, many of your subscribers and fans visit at our Memebox website and enjoy Memebox.This time, we included the largest number of items so far. Enjoy the variety of selections!There are some updates about Memebox.The price of the box has been increased by $2, from $21 to $23 due to currency exchange rate. Shipping charge will be from $5.99~$7.99 and it varies by region and shipping to North American to Europe would be $6.99.We continue upgrading to express shipping, however we no longer rewards points back the $7 points. We offered free upgrade from Memebox #3 and many of our customers truly enjoyed fast shipping through express, so we decided to keep shipping upgrade instead of points rewards.Memebox #4 is completely sold out at this moment, and we don't have plan to restock. However, #5 box is now available to pre-order at the link below:http://us.memebox.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/1866/cid/80We hope you enjoy Memebox #4, and if there is any question, please let us know anytime!For the last, we thank you so much for introducing Memebox to your subscribers. We are aware that there are a lot to improve in our service, and we work very hard to keep up improving our service to meet the needs of our customers. If there is anything you want us to improve, please let us know anytime!Cheers,Memebox Team

I don't understand USPS at all... 

So Monday I had a slip in my mailbox that said I had TWO packages at the post office and I assumed it would be the 2nd and 3rd edition. 

Went to the post office Tuesday morning and only the 2nd edition was at the post office. The lady at the counter said they were attempting to deliver the other one. 

And of course the mailman came WHILE I was at the post office, so I missed it again & have to go get it from the post office...

Makes zero sense. Why would they only attempt to redeliver one of them?! Just irritated I have to go back to the PO tomorrow. It's not near my house at all and I was JUST there. 

Sorry, mini rant. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On a lighter note, I LOVE the 2nd edition. I haven't gotten to test anything out yet, but I'm so pleased with the size of the products & they all sound interesting! I think I'm going to set aside all the other blog posts I was working on & work on this right away this week/weekend. 

So gutted all but. #5 is sold out would of loved #4. Roll on next month for my box. Box 5 is sold out now wow that was quick.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone!

This is my first post
smile.gif

I have ordered memebox 3, 4 and 5.

I think I found a link with box #4 unboxing!! Maybe... not sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqvFAcZEd0
Welcome to MUT! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And great find. Although I think that is one of the Korean boxes, not a global one as I think it's the one listed on the Korean version of the site here:

http://www.memebox.com/view/contents/?pageId=1769

However, there have been times where the Global and Korean versions are similar, so it's possible that we might get some of those products!
smiletongue.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Welcome to MUT! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And great find. Although I think that is one of the Korean boxes, not a global one as I think it's the one listed on the Korean version of the site here:

http://www.memebox.com/view/contents/?pageId=1769

However, there have been times where the Global and Korean versions are similar, so it's possible that we might get some of those products!
smiletongue.gif

Yup, I think you are right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I do hope some of the products are the same. I can't wait till someone gets #4 and posts a video or photos of it! And yes, I am anxious about it. We don't have great beauty boxes here, and most of the international ones don't send to my country. I have been searching everywhere for international boxes to make reviews about beauty boxes that do send to Portugal...

Latest posts

Back