Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by xchristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  These guys have pretty fast shipping! I ordered the 3rd edition box 6 days ago and it was already delivered today. Pretty impressive.
Yep! They were having issues with their normal shipping method so instead of giving $7 in credits back, they've just decided to use it to upgrade every box from now on to Express shipping so that everyone get their boxes fast and on time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered the 3rd edition box on January 19th, and received confirmation that my order was received. I have not received a shipping notice yet (not sure this always happens though?), so I was getting a little worried (who are we kidding? overly anxious is more like it) and my status on the website says "send standby".  I just shot them a message to see what was going on, but I am thinking they probably won't get back to me til Sunday evening, assuming they are about a half a day ahead of the US, which is fine. I feel like they have always gotten back with me quickly whenever I had a question.

Ha, mine said it landed at USJFKA for John F Kennedy Airport, so I am sure you are correct. On a related note I FINALLY got my 3rd edition today. The USPS is once again in my good graces, until they try to deliver my next box.
Yup it's currently in customs right now! Aaahh can't wait can't wait!! I'm always last cuz I'm so far away :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my popsugar box won't be coming til the 31st!
There's a good chance they'll restock since they barely notified anyone about it being available. They haven't officially e-mailed their blogging partners about it yet. I don't even think they've started shipping it. I would shoot them an e-mail and ask if they're getting it back in stock soon, or if they're planning a 5th already!
I emailed them last night & they said that they're out of stock at the moment but anticipate on getting more today..? They said they'll get back to me when they get more in stock.. Gosh I hope they don't run out of business lol great customer service!!

I don't think the re-stocked 2nd boxes have been shipped yet. Going to send a message to CS to see if they have an estimate though.
Could you fill me in on their response when you get one? I'm curious as well.

I was very impressed when my box arrived this morning.  I ordered on the 19th, it shipped on the 21st, and I received it today.  That's amazing to me!  My freaking Zoya order is taking forever!  I ordered it before the memebox, and it's not going to be delivered until Monday.  

@missjexie the skin79 BB cream came today!
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait to try it!! Which one is an everyday BB & which one is a "fancier" BB? Between this one & the one from the 2nd box?

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@missjexie the skin79 BB cream came today!

biggrin.gif
I can't wait to try it!! Which one is an everyday BB & which one is a "fancier" BB? Between this one & the one from the 2nd box?

I think that the Skin79 Diamond BB has a slightly thicker consistency than the one in the 2nd box. They both have very similar coverage though. Also the one from the 2nd memebox has a really lovely scent, where the skin79 ones are unscented. I've been using both back and forth and I still can't decide which one I like better, honestly! LOL. I definitely think that the skin79 one makes my skin a bit more oily if I use too much, but it's really good when I'm having those dryer days in the winter. Although I'm not sure if I have the exact same Diamond BB as the one you got. Mines the "Absolute Total" Diamond BB cream form skin79 so it might be different completely? Mine looks like this:

skin79%2BDiamond%2BBB%2Bcream.jpg

IDK there's WAY too many BB's from skin79 haha!

I think that the Skin79 Diamond BB has a slightly thicker consistency than the one in the 2nd box. They both have very similar coverage though. Also the one from the 2nd memebox has a really lovely scent, where the skin79 ones are unscented. I've been using both back and forth and I still can't decide which one I like better, honestly! LOL. I definitely think that the skin79 one makes my skin a bit more oily if I use too much, but it's really good when I'm having those dryer days in the winter. Although I'm not sure if I have the exact same Diamond BB as the one you got. Mines the "Absolute Total" Diamond BB cream form skin79 so it might be different completely? Mine looks like this IDK there's WAY too many BB's from skin79 haha!
Ohh! Yup I think yours is fancier? Lol! Mine's the Prestige BB cream from the diamond collection. Soooo much BB creams!

Received this from Meme box this morning:

Hi,  
Thanks for purchasing Memebox #4 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Memebox #4 starts shipping on 28th January!! We will ship express which normally takes about 3~7 business days. Expect to have it soon!

We will inform your tracking number before 31st January with the link where you can track your package. 

Cheers,
Memebox Team
Really excited to see what's in this box!!

I am so impressed with memebox service. They are so efficient! The post office called and my 3rd edition box arrived this morning, in 5 days! I won't be able to pick it up until Monday (crazy weather!), but it's nice to know it's there waiting for me. 

I am so impressed with memebox service. They are so efficient! The post office called and my 3rd edition box arrived this morning, in 5 days! I won't be able to pick it up until Monday (crazy weather!), but it's nice to know it's there waiting for me. 
Awww yaaay! How exciting! I wonder how they'll deliver mine.. Sometimes I have to pick it up from the post office, other times they just leave it at the box. Their customer service is amazing, got an email from them last night saying the 4th box is back in stock, but "hurry because we only have a limited number"! Lol! Hope you get yours! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww yaaay! How exciting! I wonder how they'll deliver mine.. Sometimes I have to pick it up from the post office, other times they just leave it at the box.

Their customer service is amazing, got an email from them last night saying the 4th box is back in stock, but "hurry because we only have a limited number"! Lol! Hope you get yours!
smile.gif

Thank you!! I didn't realize it was back in stock. Just ordered it. 
smile.gif

Now I have the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th coming to me. SO excited!

Thank you!! I didn't realize it was back in stock. Just ordered it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I have the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th coming to me. SO excited!
Yaaay!! Hooray for us!! Lol! So excited too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope everyone that didnt get their 4th box sees this! Also-- the 3rd one is sold out now! FYI ladies!

I just ordered my 4th edition box. Even though I hasn't gotten to "play" with my 3rd edition box yet yet, I feel like I will enjoy the products and use them. Plus, I had a bunch of points to use towards the cost of the box.

Yaaay! My box arrived today! Mail carrier went to my door & delivered it to me, which was weird because I know USPS doesn't go door to door, they either leave it at the box or have it ready at the post office. Maybe it's because it's express? /kanyeshrug

Sigh, looks like Ill have to wait for the 5th version.  Please show whats in the 4th box ! Post some pics . I cant wait to see!     
headphonedance.gif

Sigh, looks like Ill have to wait for the 5th version.  Please show whats in the 4th box ! Post some pics . I cant wait to see!      :headphonedance:   
The 4th box is back in stock! You can order it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> unless you want to see what's in it first

Latest posts

Back