Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having an issue with their tracking number not working? Not a big issue, as they've been super efficient so far, but I was just wondering where my box was in transit. At first, I thought it was like a USPS shipment, where it sometimes takes a day or so for the tracking to show up. It's been a few days, though, and it still says "item not found" when I try to track it. 

Quote: Originally Posted by msambrosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone else having an issue with their tracking number not working? Not a big issue, as they've been super efficient so far, but I was just wondering where my box was in transit. At first, I thought it was like a USPS shipment, where it sometimes takes a day or so for the tracking to show up. It's been a few days, though, and it still says "item not found" when I try to track it. 
Might want to contact their CS about that. Mine updated right after shipment. Are you using the link from the email or from their website?

The only problem I am having is USPS not wanting to deliver it despite me signing the "leave it at the door" card. Yesterday they just totally ignored the card and put new mail and another unable to deliver notice on top of it. I have this problem every time something is shipped to me through USPS Express. Sigh.

Quote: Originally Posted by msambrosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I definitely think you should contact them as it's possible they sent you the wrong tracking info!

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Might want to contact their CS about that. Mine updated right after shipment. Are you using the link from the email or from their website?

The only problem I am having is USPS not wanting to deliver it despite me signing the "leave it at the door" card. Yesterday they just totally ignored the card and put new mail and another unable to deliver notice on top of it. I have this problem every time something is shipped to me through USPS Express. Sigh.

USPS does the same thing to me whenever I get something from another country. I even leave a note on my mailbox that says PLEASE LEAVE PACKAGE and they will just leave a note again and it infuriates me. My suggestion is to call the post office and explain the situation and make sure the package doesn't get sent back. Let them know you've asked to have it left at the door and it wasn't. Hopefully they'll leave it tomorrow!

I don't understand the tracking information :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the latest information states USHNLA so I'm hoping that stands for US Honolulu airport..

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't understand the tracking information
frown.gif
the latest information states USHNLA so I'm hoping that stands for US Honolulu airport..
haha omg I have no idea what that stands for. My tracking usually didn't update for the entire time it was out until it arrived in New Jersey. (I'm in RI) so I basically went the entire time without any tracking updates. That's usually what happens when I order out of the country though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't understand the tracking information
frown.gif
the latest information states USHNLA so I'm hoping that stands for US Honolulu airport..
Ha, mine said it landed at USJFKA for John F Kennedy Airport, so I am sure you are correct.

On a related note I FINALLY got my 3rd edition today. The USPS is once again in my good graces, until they try to deliver my next box.

My latest tracking info shows my box left/is leaving INCHEON airport so hopefully it won't be long until I get to play with the pretties!
icon_cheers.gif

I probably won't get tracking till they get almost to Ohio! I am always LOL on the slow end of getting things and that's just the way it is! Does anyone know if you have to sign for these packages?? What about customs? Just wondering if I needed to be home or have a not written or what?? I use to have to sign for things when my family shipped me stuff from Korea but then I got stuff from Singapore and Japan or HK and never had to be here. Who knows but if anyone else know please let us know! Thank you so much! It's 5 degrees here in central Ohio!

Ha, mine said it landed at USJFKA for John F Kennedy Airport, so I am sure you are correct. On a related note I FINALLY got my 3rd edition today. The USPS is once again in my good graces, until they try to deliver my next box.
You can use that tracking and visit the USPS website. It will probably tell you its sitting in isc (customs). Hope this helps.

So I could not resist trying out almost everything in the box tonight. Once I had these products in my hands there was just no stopping me! And since I am so impressed by everything, I wanted to share my thoughts for those of you who were wanting impressions of the products.

These were the products I played around with from the 3rd edition:

Banila Co. it Radiant CC Cream and Melting Pact - So I have never used a CC cream before and wasn't sure what to expect. Apparently the CC creams are supposed to "Color Correct", and I was surprised at how well it worked. I have several red areas on my face, and after applying and waiting a few minutes for it to set it, I looked back at the mirror to check it out... And my mouth literally fell open. All of the red was gone, but not like it was covered up with foundation. It was just smoothed away. This cream is meant to be a base (re: primer), and I just went ahead and used the Melting Pact it came with. I quite liked it once it had settled into my skin as well. There is one spot of red that I didn't get enough coverage on (a stubborn birthmark in the middle of my forehead, sigh), but overall I was very happy with these products! I wonder if using the Brightening Cream next time will help lessen the red. Will have to try that next! I am planning on test running this tomorrow so I will report back with results!

Tonymoly Lip Tint - Let me just get this out of the way and say that I hate this packaging since it doesn't show the brand/item name. But I adore lip stains, and this was a lovely shade for me. I was cautious and used a lip brush instead of the applicator so I didn't overload my lips. The smell is fruity, but not overwhelmingly so, and dissipates once you wear it a few minutes. It has some pretty awesome staying power too!

Secret Kiss Gel Pencil Liner - This is your basic gel liner, in black with sparkles. Doesn't smudge very well, but it goes on extremely smooth and seems to last quite a while as well! The glitter is very subtle.

Dr Jahrt Eye Serum - I have been looking for a great eye serum and I think this might be it. Very moisturizing without being heavy, and I like the texture. Not too runny but not watery like some eye serums can get. And it's a full size product so I can really try it out and see if I want to re-buy.

Dear by Enprani: Bounce Cheese Cream - This item is what caught my eye the first time I ever saw this box, and it didn't dissapoint. I love experimenting with moisturizers and I like the consistency of this one! Well, I love it when it is rubbed in, ha. My method for applying cremes is to dot it all over my face then rub in. Yeah, that does not work at all for this creme! It just creates strings of product when you try to dot, and I ended up with stringy lines of it all over my face, ha!

So the products I still need to try are the Banila Co Brightening Cream, Papa Recipe Lip Patch (Can't wait to use this, especially with all this dry winter weather!), and the Nuganic Sunblock (Planning on test running that tomorrow. It smells so good!)

The 4th edition is now sold out.  I didn't think it would sell out that fast, but I'm glad I was able to order it!

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The 4th edition is now sold out.  I didn't think it would sell out that fast, but I'm glad I was able to order it!
Nooooooo! I was waiting for pay day today. 

Shoot. 

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shoot. 
Awwww I'm sorry 
frown.gif
. Hopefully they will restock it again like they did with the 2nd one.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awwww I'm sorry 
frown.gif
. Hopefully they will restock it again like they did with the 2nd one.
Haha hopefully! I at least have the 2nd & 3rd boxes headed my way for now 
smile.gif

I glad I got 2,3,4, but I feel so bad for those who didn't! I hope they restock it so people who were waiting can get it. I love these boxes and personally glad they are going over so well so that MEMEbox continues to do good business here in the US and stick around for a while.. Hopefully they will keep up with the excellent products they are putting in boxes. I worry when companies get going well that they might cut back some and do things to hinder their business. We will have to keep an eye out to see if they restock box #4. Hopefully!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I could not resist trying out almost everything in the box tonight. Once I had these products in my hands there was just no stopping me! And since I am so impressed by everything, I wanted to share my thoughts for those of you who were wanting impressions of the products.

These were the products I played around with from the 3rd edition:

Banila Co. it Radiant CC Cream and Melting Pact - So I have never used a CC cream before and wasn't sure what to expect. Apparently the CC creams are supposed to "Color Correct", and I was surprised at how well it worked. I have several red areas on my face, and after applying and waiting a few minutes for it to set it, I looked back at the mirror to check it out... And my mouth literally fell open. All of the red was gone, but not like it was covered up with foundation. It was just smoothed away. This cream is meant to be a base (re: primer), and I just went ahead and used the Melting Pact it came with. I quite liked it once it had settled into my skin as well. There is one spot of red that I didn't get enough coverage on (a stubborn birthmark in the middle of my forehead, sigh), but overall I was very happy with these products! I wonder if using the Brightening Cream next time will help lessen the red. Will have to try that next! I am planning on test running this tomorrow so I will report back with results!

Tonymoly Lip Tint - Let me just get this out of the way and say that I hate this packaging since it doesn't show the brand/item name. But I adore lip stains, and this was a lovely shade for me. I was cautious and used a lip brush instead of the applicator so I didn't overload my lips. The smell is fruity, but not overwhelmingly so, and dissipates once you wear it a few minutes. It has some pretty awesome staying power too!

Secret Kiss Gel Pencil Liner - This is your basic gel liner, in black with sparkles. Doesn't smudge very well, but it goes on extremely smooth and seems to last quite a while as well! The glitter is very subtle.

Dr Jahrt Eye Serum - I have been looking for a great eye serum and I think this might be it. Very moisturizing without being heavy, and I like the texture. Not too runny but not watery like some eye serums can get. And it's a full size product so I can really try it out and see if I want to re-buy.

Dear by Enprani: Bounce Cheese Cream - This item is what caught my eye the first time I ever saw this box, and it didn't dissapoint. I love experimenting with moisturizers and I like the consistency of this one! Well, I love it when it is rubbed in, ha. My method for applying cremes is to dot it all over my face then rub in. Yeah, that does not work at all for this creme! It just creates strings of product when you try to dot, and I ended up with stringy lines of it all over my face, ha!

So the products I still need to try are the Banila Co Brightening Cream, Papa Recipe Lip Patch (Can't wait to use this, especially with all this dry winter weather!), and the Nuganic Sunblock (Planning on test running that tomorrow. It smells so good!)

That is awesome that you liked everything! We have pretty much the same impression of the items, although I'm a bit further into using the eye cream and I loveee it. Dr. Jart is awesome. Also the little Tonymoly sample: I've received quite a few sample-sizes of their lippies and they're all like that: pretty much label-less, but no less amazing product quality-wise. The lip patch is weird and makes you look hilarious when you're wearing it. I didn't notice a difference once I used it, but it was still a blast haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shoot. 

Ugh why did I wait to get it?
frown.gif
I was waiting for a review lol bla.. I hope they restock

There's a good chance they'll restock since they barely notified anyone about it being available. They haven't officially e-mailed their blogging partners about it yet. I don't even think they've started shipping it. I would shoot them an e-mail and ask if they're getting it back in stock soon, or if they're planning a 5th already!

Latest posts

Back