Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box came today. I am so excited to try everything, but I have a horrible cold so I'm going to wait until I feel better.

Last night I was browsing the Korean version of the site and liked what I saw in a few of their boxes. I also cracked up when I saw that one box has an Udderly Smooth product, ha. I asked them if it was possible for international customers to buy them and they said yes! They also said that since everything is in Korean that they can email the translated directions and descriptions in English! Their customer service is really impressing me so far!

I would LOVE to get this box. I absolutely lover Korean products and have been wanting to find one that wasn't too expensive and gave you good products still. I may have to get one!

My box came today. I am so excited to try everything, but I have a horrible cold so I'm going to wait until I feel better.
Which box did you get? I'm desperately seeking pics of the 4th edition.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTippa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They haven't shipped out 4th Edition. It should be shipped at the end of January, so next week I am hoping for a tracking code.

They haven't shipped out 4th Edition. It should be shipped at the end of January, so next week I am hoping for a tracking code.
They shipped me the 4th one from the looks of this email, unless I'm missing something.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTippa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They shipped me the 4th one from the looks of this email, unless I'm missing something.
Mine looked the same way (I had ordered the 3rd and 4th at the same time). On the website it says"Send Complete" under my order section for the 4th, and the tracking confirmation had the 4th box as part of it. But the only box that arrived was the 3rd. I double-checked with them last night and they reiterated that the 4th hadn't been shipped yet.  I don't think the re-send of the 2nd Edition has shipped yet either. I'm hoping that someone gets it early, though. I really want to see it!

Mine looked the same way (I had ordered the 3rd and 4th at the same time). On the website it says"Send Complete" under my order section for the 4th, and the tracking confirmation had the 4th box as part of it. But the only box that arrived was the 3rd. I double-checked with them last night and they reiterated that the 4th hadn't been shipped yet.  I don't think the re-send of the 2nd Edition has shipped yet either. I'm hoping that someone gets it early, though. I really want to see it!
Oh no! I don't wanna wait! :wtf: why would they send emails like that lol. That's just setting people up for disappointment. Thx for the warning! Yeah I'm too impatient, can't wait to see Whatis in the 4th box!

Omg...totally not expected, but they attempted delivery today. Sat in customs less than a day. That is fast. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow. Totally bummed the fourth box won't be there. It certainly did seem like they mailed them together, especially since I was only charged one shipping fee. I guess I have no choice other than to wait.

I wasn't expecting my 3 edition box but got it today! Yeah!! And in it were some false eyelashes and our MISSJEXIE here on this thread loves these and I don't use, so off they go to her and hope she enjoys!!! All the stuff looks awesome and can't wait to try, but was out in the mailbox in zero degree weather for a few hours so I need to let it warm up some, before attempting to open and use!!!! Hope all get their boxes soon and enjoy as much as I am! Take care fellow MEMEBOX converts and have an awesome weekend!!!! Nancy

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How long did it take you guys to get tracking information? I ordered the second box on the 21st and I haven't received anything.
I don't think the re-stocked 2nd boxes have been shipped yet. Going to send a message to CS to see if they have an estimate though.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't think the re-stocked 2nd boxes have been shipped yet. Going to send a message to CS to see if they have an estimate though.
Okay - Thanks!

So excited about this one and I'm almost out of BB cream, so really want this box.

My box came today. I am so excited to try everything, but I have a horrible cold so I'm going to wait until I feel better. It was the 3rd edition.

I did the same thing - ordered 3 and 4 together, and then 2 when it became available again.  I received 3 today! I haven't tried anything but I opened the box so I could look at stuff, but didn't want to start opening bottles at work. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was surprised at how quickly it got here, although I did have to go to the post office and sign for it because it was international. 

If I'm remembering correctly the email said the 4th edition was available for pre-order so I would assume they'll be offering it again. Hopefully that's the case for everyone who missed out!

I'm so jealous of those of you that have had your boxes already arrive! One of mine, the 3rd box, was shipped a few days ago, so hopefully it'll be here early next week. 

These guys have pretty fast shipping! I ordered the 3rd edition box 6 days ago and it was already delivered today. Pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Back