Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tempted to order, but am waiting for a resolution of the sales tax issue. Sales tax is customarily collected if the buyer and seller are in the same state. The sales tax isn't revenue- it's sent to the state. I can't fathom why buyers in different states (countries?) are being charged the same rate- if they're intending to overcomply and submit sales tax everywhere, they're overcharging/undercharging. I'm assuming it's a mistake, although a weird rookie one for a business. I'm hoping that they'll reimburse all the buyers who overpaid if that's the case.
I also don't understand either. Sales tax is collected in the state such as if they have a business in the state, like a factory, office space, retail etc. No way they have that in every state. It's not a big deal since it's only a few bucks but I don't get they're reasoning, are they really going to pay the tax they're charging us to our state? Ipsy doesn't even charge tax and they're a US based company (w/ exception to a few states, including ny because they have an office here or something) I really hope it's not a way to just get more money from us for these boxes. I'm so glad I ordered 8-10 early and didn't have to deal with the tax they're charging. I wanted to see the outcome too but I couldn't wait, caved and bought the étude super box #4. Used some points I still had, otherwise $50 for a box seems like way too much

So had anyone had any kind of indication that the first Lucky Box shipped, it was supposed to be yesterday.
I have my tracking number.They haven't emailed it yet but if you log into the site in the email you received on the update (use your old I'd and password) my list of orders was there.Clicked on luckybox and my tracking number was there.It is showing in USPS website as having been received March 5th. http://track.memebox.com

As tempting as Superbox 4 is I ordered a ton of samples from f2plus1 on ebay.I am getting SB 1 and pre ordering box 10.Still annoyed with the salestax issue.No response from Meme.

Checked the status of my lucky box order and is still in send standby. No email or tracking number yet.

Ladies, I have tracking for my Luckybox, and it's moving! I wonder how long it will take to get here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And #4 Superbox is sold out! That was quick.
I didn't realize that SB #2 is out of stock too. Those are the two SB's I got. Not gonna lie, I think that the Etude House box is going to be my last one until the issues get ironed out. I have gone so omg-overboard with these boxes, ha! Glad I was able to use up the last of my points.

OK, so here are the boxes I have coming to me from Meme in March (or at least shipping in March), just to put this in perspective of how much I don't need to order another one of these things! Really looking forward to all of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SB #2 - Ships 3.14

Box #7 - Ships 3.18 

Box #8 - Ships 3.25

SB #4 - Ships 3.25

I held out on Superbox 4. I see it is gone. I have 3 boxes coming so I had better hold off. I am having a hard time keeping up with them , lol!

I just got my superbox 1 yesterday and love it! The only thing I don't really like are the silk cocoons, so I put them up for trade on My Subscription Addiction. Overall, though, I am in love with it. The full size ampule is amazing, the goddess cream and the lemon cleanser. It smells soooooo good. I have a feeling I'll buy the goddess cream over and over again because it seems to be perfect for my skin. The superbox 1 really was an excellent deal because the ampule alone makes up for the price.

The funny thing is that they mailed it on the 26th and I got it  on the 4th. That's faster shipping than Ipsy or Popsugar...

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ladies, I have tracking for my Luckybox, and it's moving! I wonder how long it will take to get here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes I googled '국제우편물류센터' which seems to be Incheon airport, so it's headed our way definitely!

Nothing left for me to spend points on lol so I'll just wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes I googled '국제우편물류센터' which seems to be Incheon airport, so it's headed our way definitely!

Nothing left for me to spend points on lol so I'll just wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
can't quite figure out how to track it with the info on my orders - it shows shipped, but i didn't choose the express shipping, does that matter?

There was only 100 of the Etude House boxes. But I'm wondering since it sold out so fast if they will continue to do brand-specific super boxes in the future. I bet they will!

dang, missed out on the Etude box.

Just received an email about the unboxing of Superbox #1. I would have liked to try that cleanser!

Finally received tracking for my Luckybox!

Quote: Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  can't quite figure out how to track it with the info on my orders - it shows shipped, but i didn't choose the express shipping, does that matter?
Try entering your tracking number on USPS website :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back