Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Original luckyboxes were supposed to ship 3/3 so no one has gotten them. Each box is also supposed to be different. If you want to know what's likely to be in them, just look at boxes 1-6!

Oh wow, exactly what I wanted, Only memebox Ive had in my hands was the 5.2. Waiting on the 7th one. Lucky Box will be my third. So excited ! Were tight this month cause husband had changed jobs, but had to do this when I learned of the memepoints. I had 8 points. so it was like getting shipping free

I just emailed them about the point system on whether or not it will go away with the changes. Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still can't order anything. I get the same thing I did before - "contact Memebox" - they are not accepting Portugal as destination.
Same problem here!

Just used all my points for #10. For $15, I couldn't resist. Plus, I needed to rid myself of the points anyways, in case this is my final wave goodbye to Meme.

Has anyone received their extra points yet? I'm itching to order #10 before it goes OOS, but want to use up all the points I have.

Quote: Anyone have any advice what I should use for freckles/age spots (can't really tell the difference). I'm ok with what I have but I'm getting mooore! I'm using dark spot corrector by garnier and Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair and I don't see any results. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I tried skin care forum but I haven't got a response yet. Yes, I apply sunscreen even at home and I don't go outside often.

I highly recommend Paula's Choice C15 serum. I have a few scars and spots on my face, and they are fading nicely.

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received their extra points yet? I'm itching to order #10 before it goes OOS, but want to use up all the points I have.
I got the email about the $2 Bonus Points--welcome to the new website points---yesterday, the points posted to my account today & I spent them immediately.  Best of luck to you!

So had anyone had any kind of indication that the first Lucky Box shipped, it was supposed to be yesterday.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So had anyone had any kind of indication that the first Lucky Box shipped, it was supposed to be yesterday.
  I got an email that it was being shipped on the 3rd and would get an email with tracking info 2 days after it ships.  So hopefully tomorrow.

I'm so tempted to order, but am waiting for a resolution of the sales tax issue. Sales tax is customarily collected if the buyer and seller are in the same state. The sales tax isn't revenue- it's sent to the state. I can't fathom why buyers in different states (countries?) are being charged the same rate- if they're intending to overcomply and submit sales tax everywhere, they're overcharging/undercharging. I'm assuming it's a mistake, although a weird rookie one for a business. I'm hoping that they'll reimburse all the buyers who overpaid if that's the case.

I want to try one of the whitening creams ! I ordered the Lucky Box today with that in mind, so lets hope !   My aging happened upon me overight it seems. In my late 30s I was being carded all the time , people even said they thought I was a college student, then overnight when I was 41 and a half , I had white hairs, first sign of wrinkles and age spots , like it was literally overnight, ......sigh. At least we can fight it off with our makeup hobby, yay ! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
Ohh, that sucks! Keeping fingers crossed we get whitening creams in our boxes. Vitamin X800 looks interesting.

There's only 100 of them!

Six full size Etude house items, I wonder which ones they'll be out of the eight on the site...  Or do you think it'll be ones we haven't seen?!

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhh...it's all Etude House products! OMG, I NEED this one.
aw man! now I want one but i just bought the #10 box... LOL

Getting a little irritated with how slow they've been replying to their emails.

I've sent them 3 emails 2 weeks ago, both on their main email and their blogger/youtuber email and have not heard back. :| Don't know if they're just ignoring me or..what...

I think I already have every Etude House item there is. I'll sit it out, but I hope you guys enjoy it. XD

Latest posts

Back