Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by BelleBeryl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does someone know when box # 10 will be available ?

Right now!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Available now! With $6.99 standard shipping!
Whew, hard to  keep up. Saw the  e-mail and  quick ordered!

I still don't really want to pay a tax until they explain why they are charging us a tax. I will probably also be really backed up with product, so I have to think about it hehe

Awww.. are they not offering the $5 in points to help offset the $7 we have to pay for shipping anymore?? 
icon_cry.gif

I got the email from Meme re: the addition of two points to our accounts to celebrate the new launch but I notice that mine have not shown up yet. Has anyone else's shown up? TY :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went ahead and ordered #10, I am super happy I can use my old points on this one. I used them all except for the $2 they are going to add from today;), my total was only $4.24. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It had a .25 tax, but they have given me enough credit, to cover that so I am not worrying about that at this time. I think even with all the change I'm going to be really happy with my boxes! I really miss the $5 credit for slow shipping. I wonder how we will earn credits in the future ?

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the email from Meme re: the addition of two points to our accounts to celebrate the new launch but I notice that mine have not shown up yet. Has anyone else's shown up? TY :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine are not showing yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Quote: Originally Posted by Amanda xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine only show up when I head to checkout to redeem them on a box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Amanda xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine only show up when I head to checkout to redeem them on a box.
I will check it out tomorrow and see if I get lucky and they show up then ;-)

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went ahead and ordered #10, I am super happy I can use my old points on this one. I used them all except for the $2 they are going to add from today;), my total was only $4.24.
wink.gif

It had a .25 tax, but they have given me enough credit, to cover that so I am not worrying about that at this time. I think even with all the change I'm going to be really happy with my boxes!

I really miss the $5 credit for slow shipping. I wonder how we will earn credits in the future ?
Oh you can use points on this one even though it's a preorder? I remember that we weren't able to use points on the last box because of the weird "pay $1 now and pay later" system. I might pick up box #10 and do another giveaway when it comes!

Well yay! I got memebox #10 and another Plant Stem Cell Goddess Cream (I'm obsessed with this cream, this is my third jar since December) and I'm only paying $1.08 before shipping, with shipping was only $12.77.

I hope #10 is a good box!!

I hope it's good too! Lucky box should have shipped today, we should get tracking in a few days. Anyone try the cocoon face scrubs, how do they do removing dry skin? I have some stubborn areas, in the last few days.

Just now I ordered box # 10  so waiting now ( I emailed today as I do not see my pre-order of box # 9 on my account order info page)

No answers on the sales tax issue? Lucky box is available again to order, fyi. Sales tax for me on box 10 is 1.90.Looks to be around 8 percent.I live in New Jersey.tax here is 7 percent. Memebox seems to be avoiding answering inquiries about this.

Just now I ordered box # 10  so waiting now ( I emailed today as I do not see my pre-order of box # 9 on my account order info page)
I don't think that will show up at all since it was pre-ordered from that celery service, you should have gotten an email confirmation . That was part of the reason I passed on #9, the other was I could not use my points for it.

Have emailed them today to see if my orders from last week, a primer and superbox one, have been shipped. Hope the shipped it day after order like it says on site.

I still can't order anything. I get the same thing I did before - "contact Memebox" - they are not accepting Portugal as destination.

Besides that, I can see my 2 pts they gave, but the previous 32 are still unavailable. It's been 2 days and still no answer to my ticket.

Latest posts

Back