Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still can't order anything. I get the same thing I did before - "contact Memebox" - they are not accepting Portugal as destination.

Besides that, I can see my 2 pts they gave, but the previous 32 are still unavailable. It's been 2 days and still no answer to my ticket.
That's really strange, I have no idea what's the problem here. I've just used my points today to buy Box 10 and had no trouble with placing my order for Poland.

Caved and ordered up #10.  Now for the excruciating wait!  That's always the hardest part for me with the boxes...  I'm all about immediate gratification!

is anyone else seeing a sales tax when they order the boxes?! I'm from New York

There was no tax before!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by olinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  is anyone else seeing a sales tax when they order the boxes?! I'm from New York

There was no tax before!! 
Yes, my last 2 orders have sales  tax on them.

is anyone else seeing a sales tax when they order the boxes?! I'm from New York There was no tax before!! 
I emailed them 4 days ago and they have not responded as to why they are charging tax.

Ordered box 10 and used up all 23 points. I paid $7.43 total, shipping $6.99 and tax $.44, I was afraid I might not get to use all the points with all these changes. Overall, I'm excited!

I'm super sad right now!! I've been saving up points since memebox #1, and finally had about $40 to spend and got box #10 and some goddess cream...and THEN the restock Luckybox!!! I've been waiting forever for that to restock so I could gift it to my sister who is having some serious skin issues right now.

MEH memebox </3 I probably should have e-mailed them about it beforehand . womp womp
icon_cry.gif

I saw Luckybox was restocked, this one lists a different shipping date - April 1, I emailed to make sure that the one that should have shipped yesterday was shipped or to see if they have again changed the shipping date. I hope not. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also see it doesn't list which boxes they will choose to get items from, I think Lucky box will be my favorite box to buy. I so want to see my 1st one, I'm on a buying freeze now for memebox, until my 1st box arrives.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm super sad right now!! I've been saving up points since memebox #1, and finally had about $40 to spend and got box #10 and some goddess cream...and THEN the restock Luckybox!!! I've been waiting forever for that to restock so I could gift it to my sister who is having some serious skin issues right now.

MEH memebox </3 I probably should have e-mailed them about it beforehand . womp womp
icon_cry.gif

If your sister is having skin issues, maybe the cream Zyderma made with Microsilver can help?

I have been using that for  a few different skin issues since Nov and sent the company my before and after pics (I was not paid,but did get a bunch of product and do actually buy their product too still....).

My pics are on their facebook...so my pics of my knees and elbow are on there...

So maybe that could help her??

There is other brands of Microsilver cream you can buy,but have not tried others yet..plan to just to see how they compare.

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If your sister is having skin issues, maybe the cream Zyderma made with Microsilver can help?

I have been using that for  a few different skin issues since Nov and sent the company my before and after pics (I was not paid,but did get a bunch of product and do actually buy their product too still....).

My pics are on their facebook...so my pics of my knees and elbow are on there...

So maybe that could help her??

There is other brands of Microsilver cream you can buy,but have not tried others yet..plan to just to see how they compare.

Thanks for that info, I will check that stuff out for sure!  She's basically just trying to find a skincare balance. She either doesn't do enough, or she does WAY too much and tries hundreds of products in a very small time frame. I've been waiting for a lucky box so I could introduce her to some korean skin care, as we both have similar skin and I find that a lot of the korean items I've been trying in memebox have been gentle, yet effective for me, so I'm hoping they would be for her too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Luckybox is restocked if anyone is interested.

Yay, got one ! with help from my Memepoints !

Anyone have any advice what I should use for freckles/age spots (can't really tell the difference). I'm ok with what I have but I'm getting mooore! I'm using dark spot corrector by garnier and Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair and I don't see any results. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I tried skin care forum but I haven't got a response yet. Yes, I apply sunscreen even at home and I don't go outside often.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope it's good too! Lucky box should have shipped today, we should get tracking in a few days.

Anyone try the cocoon face scrubs, how do they do removing dry skin?
I have some stubborn areas, in the last few days.
I look forward to trying those ! are they made from real cocoons or? I have no idea ! lol

I just used up my $20 in points to buy the restocked Lucky Box #1.......I'm afraid the point system will be going away.

Has anyone received Luckybox #1 yet?  I'm curious about what's going to be in it, but can't seem to find any reviews or spoilers.

Has anyone received or seen a review of the last LuckyBox?  I'm sooooooo tempted...

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone have any advice what I should use for freckles/age spots (can't really tell the difference). I'm ok with what I have but I'm getting mooore! I'm using dark spot corrector by garnier and Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair and I don't see any results. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I tried skin care forum but I haven't got a response yet. Yes, I apply sunscreen even at home and I don't go outside often.

I bet the Korean Whitening creams would work !  Im 42 and getting lots of them on my face and arms. Im going to use the pumpkin mask I got from a past IPSY too see if that works

Original luckyboxes were supposed to ship 3/3 so no one has gotten them. Each box is also supposed to be different. If you want to know what's likely to be in them, just look at boxes 1-6!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! Luckily I get it in one of my boxes! We're same age by the way!
I want to try one of the whitening creams ! I ordered the Lucky Box today with that in mind, so lets hope !   My aging happened upon me overight it seems. In my late 30s I was being carded all the time , people even said they thought I was a college student, then overnight when I was 41 and a half , I had white hairs, first sign of wrinkles and age spots , like it was literally overnight, ......sigh.

At least we can fight it off with our makeup hobby, yay !
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back