Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/superbox/superbox-4-by-etdue-house#.Uxadqj9dWk8

here ya go!

I caved and just bought it even though I just pre-ordered box #10 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> in my defense I just got a new job! haha =]
Girl, you don't have to give us reasons hahaah.. I think we are all on the same boat here.. 

Thanks so much for the link, you rock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder why it's not showing for me!

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Girl, you don't have to give us reasons hahaah.. I think we are all on the same boat here.. 

Thanks so much for the link, you rock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder why it's not showing for me!
is it still not showing?!

haha maybe I'm justifying it for myself outloud.. haha

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  is it still not showing?!

haha maybe I'm justifying it for myself outloud.. haha
now it is, thanks, I tried searching for it before and nada.. thanks again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now I want box 10 and that box.. what can I add so I get free shipping. Paying for shipping annoys me... how much is it for free shipping? 69.99? I have like 65 right now :/

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  now it is, thanks, I tried searching for it before and nada.. thanks again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now I want box 10 and that box.. what can I add so I get free shipping. Paying for shipping annoys me... how much is it for free shipping? 69.99? I have like 65 right now :/

I don't think they offer free shipping anymore =( esp with all the changes going on.. such a bummer.. I really miss getting points for ordering boxes too lol

but I love the boxes too much to give it up just for the points.. and I haven't even gotten one box yet! hahaha (waiting on lucky box to arrive!!)

Finally something to spend my points on! I heart Etude House so I hope some awesome products are in this one! I just paid for shipping... And tax. I will admit to being a bit irritated that no one has gotten an answer back about that yet. In fact, has anyone had a reply from CS at all since the new site went live? I know they are expanding, but they also need to pay attention to the people that are growing their business...

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally something to spend my points on! I heart Etude House so I hope some awesome products are in this one! I just paid for shipping... And tax. I will admit to being a bit irritated that no one has gotten an answer back about that yet. In fact, has anyone had a reply from CS at all since the new site went live? I know they are expanding, but they also need to pay attention to the people that are growing their business...
I just SCREAMED like a baby raptor because I spent my points already and I have been dying to try more from Etude House. No more money in the bank account this month! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*kicks dirt and pouts like a 5 year old

As for the tax thing, I'm not even sure who has actually messaged them about that. Not to mention (this may sound dumb) but I don't even really understand what the issue is, otherwise I would try to shoot them an e-mail and see if maybe I could get a response myself. *shugs*

Hopefully someone hears back soon!

So much for my ban on shopping today. Superbox 4 was to much to resist. I want to try Etude House and here was the perfect chance. I'm almost giddy with joy for this one. This ships March 25.

So much for my ban on shopping today. Superbox 4 was to much to resist. I want to try Etude House and here was the perfect chance. I'm almost giddy with joy for this one. This ships March 25.
I was really glad to see this one was shipping relatively soon! I think I have 4 meme boxes shipping this month, ha!

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So much for my ban on shopping today.

Superbox 4 was to much to resist.
I want to try Etude House and here was the perfect chance.
I'm almost giddy with joy for this one.
This ships March 25.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was really glad to see this one was shipping relatively soon! I think I have 4 meme boxes shipping this month, ha!

Also I noticed in the fine print that it says there are only 100 of the Etude House boxes available! Makes me even more jealous but SO excited to see what everyone gets! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Etude house box....I wanna get it I wanna get it I wanna get it....I'm probably going to dream about it tonight lol

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Etude house box....I wanna get it I wanna get it I wanna get it....I'm probably going to dream about it tonight lol
Me too! I had $40 in points and JUST spent them yesterday </3 </3 If only I had known! Seriously whoever gets this in the mail first please take a zillion pictures so I can live vicariously through you! LOL

I'm trying really hard to resist.  REALLY hard.  I don't think its working. >.<

Yay' my superbox 1 tracking has been sent to me. Can now watch that and my parcel from the states as well. Yay

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Is the Etude House box worth it? My birthday is coming up...the problem is, it seems like products vary from super cheap to the more expensive side on ebay...so I hope this box is worth it? Can I dream of a heart blusher?! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Question: I am moving to a new place April 15th. If I have my address changed and mail forwarded...does this include memboxes? Will they automatically be forwarded? 

I'm so tempted to buy Superbox 4... Just wondering if they're going to include the products which they already have on their site or sth new? And I used my points yesterday on Box 10 and ordered my first Lip Factory box this month. I don't think I should spend any more money
icon_cry.gif

Me too! I had $40 in points and JUST spent them yesterday 3 3 If only I had known! Seriously whoever gets this in the mail first please take a zillion pictures so I can live vicariously through you! LOL
I will Rachel I will! I had 20 points so I gave in and bought the thing! Hope its worth it!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Is the Etude House box worth it? My birthday is coming up...the problem is, it seems like products vary from super cheap to the more expensive side on ebay...so I hope this box is worth it? Can I dream of a heart blusher?! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That depends.  In my opinion Etude House is the Korean version of DS makeup but with much much much better packaging than what we find in the US.  Though I find that Japanese and Korean DS makeup in general to be of much better quality than a lot of stuff I find in the US.  They have their main line (that seems to change a lot) and a lot of LE releases.  They've had really big names like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye represent them.  There are hits and misses like any other brand but I love their lipglosses, lipsticks, blushes, some eyeshadow quads, some face powders and accessories.  Their main line is generally cheaper - anywhere from $3 to $15 per item and some of their LE collections can go up to $40-50 per item.  From what I remember, a lipgloss would be around $5-6 and an eyeshadow palette was around $12.  Those prices are from about 3 years ago when I bought the makeup on a Korean website and had it mailed to my friend in Korea.  $40 would be an awesome deal as long as they're including a few higher priced items like their Moistful skincare line.  And I have $13 bucks in credit now and am really tempted to get that set.  I haven't bought any Etude House in so long.  XD

Latest posts

Back