MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ladies! I've used the lotion 3 times since I received it and I'm already peeling!! Yay! The lotion is so gentle and its only stung a tiny bit once. I also had two big pimples and they've shrunk and dried out considerably. I am so excited about this stuff....

Jeebus, last month I broke out like a horny pubescent 14-year old boy, and it left behind really nasty dark spots all over my face. So then I overdosed on MaMa Lotion which was a bad idea. I started shedding in big sheets of skin, it was repulsive. One thing's for sure - the stuff works regardless.

oh man you guys are making me want to buy it. My legs are scarred from an allergic reaction to a cheap razor.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never even heard of it... Man, I'm so out of the loop! Me neither, has anyone got a link please?

Thanks for the link! I just ordered the trial size ones so I can try it out before I buy the full one. I also used the coupon code Toutie15 and received 15% off!

I hope I like this stuff, I'll keep you guys updated!

i'm back on my mama lotion every other day regime and my skin is so happy! i took a break from it for about 2-3 weeks because it seemed my skin was just not behaving! i've made some changes in my regime as well and my skin is responding very well! i dropped my microdermabrasion scrub. i think it's just too much with the mama lotion. i've added a multi vitamin mask on the alternating days instead of a scrub. ladies, i must say that i still haven't found anything that works as well as this product. the benefits have been amazing for my aging skin.

1. normalizing my oil production

2. evens my skin tone (dark spots diminishing! YAY!)

3. zit blaster! (zits last 3 days - max!)

4. my skin texture is silky smooth again!

the key for me is not to over do it! every other day and my skin is happy!
rockwoot.gif

please continue to post your results!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the link! I just ordered the trial size ones so I can try it out before I buy the full one. I also used the coupon code Toutie15 and received 15% off!

How did you buy trial sizes?

how does this mama lotion works on african american skin..

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the link! I just ordered the trial size ones so I can try it out before I buy the full one. I also used the coupon code Toutie15 and received 15% off!

how can I use this 15% I wouls like to get some of this stuff..

how do u use mama lotion at night?do u leave it on overnight?or do u wash it off?

ty

Latest posts

Back