MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO it sounds like it would burn my skin off.... it thought so too at first. i took me a long time to make the decision, but my skin is doing great and i'm glad i made the decision to try it out.

Originally Posted by Phillygryl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long were you using the lotion before the marks started to fade???

i started to see a difference the first week and that was only using the product every other day. there's another thread that shows some before and after pics that might help you see the progress.

oh, my god, i just went through this whole thread. I'M BUYING THIS WITH MY NEXT PAYCHECK!

monnie, your skin looks great!

thanks, everyone else, for the reviews! keep us posted
smile.gif

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh i'm sorry. I know how you feel. And I hate foundation so I'd love to never have to wear it agin. But the good news is this- You do notice a difference fairly quickly. It will make a difference. I've had for less than 2 weeks and my little brother says they are easily less noticable and not a single one of my spots is red anymore; they're instead varying degrees of pink (which IMO is better than red, lol). I know its fading them but I also know the rate of fading may slow down. My concern is actually if the product reaches a 'plateau of effectiveness' ... like will it seem to stop working after a while... something which happens with skin care products... for me anyway. When that happens i will switch to something else for a couple weeks and then go back to this. I recommend this to anybody when it comes to any skincae products. And also I'd just like to add this has been the most effective of the products i've used- more than the chemical lactic and glycolic acid peels. excellent point korina! i have switched to my lactic acid pads occasionally lately and it seems to enhance to balancing effects i've been seeing. still using the mama lotion, though.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm gonna merge this thread with the original... thanks jennifer!

I have been you it for mama for about a week now (every other day). Haven't noticed any real change in my skin (my face is peeling in one spot). Hopefully I will start seeing a difference soon.

I'm so excited to see that other ladies here have tried MaMa lotion! I just put in my order this past Friday with priority shipping. I hope that it gets here soon, I can't wait to use it after all the results everyone has seen. I'll keep checking back and if I figure out how (still new here) I'll post my results with it.

Still using it every other day, my skin's peeling at the same spots as before so I'll probably skip those areas for a while. Otherwise, the dark hyperpig spots are fading slowly but surely. Oh, and it's definitely changing the texture of my skin in a really cool way! It's so much softer and smoother and tighter. I look like I've been eating all my veggies, and drinking gallons of water. Love it!

I'm just glad to see that I am not the only one with acne scar problems, i need to try this lotion

Just wanted to update here
smile.gif
I received my MaMa lotion on Monday and tonight was my second night using it. I have to say, it took a LOT of self restraint for me to "use as directed," as I tend to want to over do it because I have that bit if Veruca in me... I want it now! But I did it and waited.

The formula is not as harsh as I was expecting, as I have rather sensitive skin and usually have a hard time adjusting to AHA's, but perhaps it's the mandelic acid that makes the difference. I've noticed that some of the larger acne scars have already slowly started to slough away. I would definitely recommend this already... it's flattened the breakouts on my cheeks and started to reduce the pigmentation of my scars. What more could a girl want from one simple lotion??

Originally Posted by Nicholyse /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just wanted to update here
smile.gif
I received my MaMa lotion on Monday and tonight was my second night using it. I have to say, it took a LOT of self restraint for me to "use as directed," as I tend to want to over do it because I have that bit if Veruca in me... I want it now! But I did it and waited.
The formula is not as harsh as I was expecting, as I have rather sensitive skin and usually have a hard time adjusting to AHA's, but perhaps it's the mandelic acid that makes the difference. I've noticed that some of the larger acne scars have already slowly started to slough away. I would definitely recommend this already... it's flattened the breakouts on my cheeks and started to reduce the pigmentation of my scars. What more could a girl want from one simple lotion??

another happy user! i'm so happy that you're having great progress so far!
applaus.gif

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif another happy user! i'm so happy that you're having great progress so far!
applaus.gif
Thanks Monnie, so am I! How are you doing with it; still loving it so far? I'm so excited to have found something that finally works for me and doesn't make me absolutely miserable in the process.
Nichole

good luck, my mom has those colouration problems on her neck and face so I'm very curious if the stuff works. Please let us know if it does!!!

There is plenty info about this product on makeupally.com, they have plenty of review and also women that are using it and loving it.

Hi - I tried this for about 3 weeks - I hated it!!!

It made my skin really tough and bitty, and where I had spots instead of softening and fading away as usual they turned into hard crusty things on my skin - uurggh.

I was using this every other day for 3 weeks, now I have gone back to using MUAC 30% GA peels and Origins Microdelivery peel as a regular skin care regime and my skin is thanking me for it!!! My skin is soft again, and brighter and makeup doesnt cake on those crusty bits anymore!! :S

Hated mama!! (I am using the rest on my butt, will update on that haha)

Latest posts

Back