MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am soo scared to try this but I want to sooooo bad! I am soo scared of breaking out from it though. I have been reading the reviews from makeupalley and some say that it breaks them out. Can someone asure me tht it won't do that?

Originally Posted by hushabye /img/forum/go_quote.gif where can i get the trial size?
NVM. Here it is:

MaMa Lotion Trial Pack

Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine. It said allow 12 to 14 days for shipping. How long did it take u to get it?

how much sunblock spf should i use when using mama lotion?

i dont use the lotion during the daytime when going out, only at night.

Originally Posted by pnay143 /img/forum/go_quote.gif how much sunblock spf should i use when using mama lotion?
i dont use the lotion during the daytime when going out, only at night.

I received my sample order of Mama Lotion from SkincareRX.com about 1 week ago. It consist of 3 small tubes(.75 oz total) and a .25 oz sample of Z-Slic Plus SPF 30 sunblock. This is a months application. This product can be applied night or day. If applied during the day the wearing of sunblock is a must, SPF 30 is recommended. It's a cloudy gel lotion and a little goes a long way. It's said to be great for hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea, and acne scarring. Basically it's a chemical peel. I used something similar many years ago called Alpha Hydrox, This is a step above, a more gentle product. The cost was $7.95 free s/h. A full sized bottle is $44.50. It is suggested that you apply it every other day to start and increase to daily if you can tolerate it. I'm luvin the appearance of fresh new skin because I don't like wearing makeup daily.

He I just got my trail lotion today. I am going to start it on monday night. I don't want my face to be peeling for tomorrow. I will tell you guys how it goes.

I bought Mama lotion from skincarerx.com and used it for about a month and the first two weeks my skin peeled mildly and it seemed like my skin was clearing up. Then at about the 3 week mark my skin started breaking out moreso than during the initial first week purging from the product. At one month I didn't notice any results so I returned it back to skincarerx.com.

Originally Posted by maritesthatgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought Mama lotion from skincarerx.com and used it for about a month and the first two weeks my skin peeled mildly and it seemed like my skin was clearing up. Then at about the 3 week mark my skin started breaking out moreso than during the initial first week purging from the product. At one month I didn't notice any results so I returned it back to skincarerx.com. Now you got me really scared!!! I just started putting it on. I will do anything to get rid of the marks left behind from acne. I am going soo crazy from it. My skin isn't beaking out any more. I just have the marks.

I have seen all the positve responses left regarding the MaMa lotion and have ordered it today. I cannot wait to use it. Any advice on how to apply for best results?

I received the lotion and have just applied it for the second time. It almost seems amazing as to how quickly a change can be seen. I cannot wait until a few more weeks. i have dark knees, elbows and hyperpigmentation on my toes and it is working well in all areas.

i just ordered some samples and waiting for them in the mail! its taking a while! interested in how its going to work for me!

i had a couple of blemishes just beginning to come through. after i wash off my makeup, i used my stridex pads, moisturized and followed with my mama lotion. this morning just the slight notice of one blemish! i love this stuff!

i want to be able to see before and after pics!

has anyone had success on acne scars or any other scars?

how soon should i see results? i just tried it today

Latest posts

Back