Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The magazine says Feb 2012. Unicorn rainbow nails, weeeee! lol Champagne shadow, soap, lip gloss, and mask.
Good eye, the GB mag the thickest yet. I like how the Liquid Sand is on the back cover reminding us how awesome the January box is.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today!  I like it more than I thought I would!  Is it lame I liked the pink crinkles and bow?  Lol

I am SUPER jealous of your Nail Rocks! I got the half red, half leopard print ones, which wouldn't necessarily put me off, but in reality they're so shiny that they just kind of look cheap.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did any free box people get shipping info yet?
I haven't gotten mine yet 
frown.gif
 but I'm pretty sure I was one of the last to be contacted by Starlooks about winning, so I'm just trying to be patient... and checking my email every 5 mins.

I woke up a bit early today, so I think I might try the snail mask before work!

The Bvlgari soap doesn't smell too bad now that I've unwrapped it...hated it at first. Don't know what I'll use it for, though...

Lisi lipgloss is just terrible.

I hope I get my box today. My tracking says it should be today or tomorrow, but considering how bad my last couple days have been, today will be a lot more preferrible!

Ladies who have received the LiSi lipgloss---is it any good? Is it pigmented? I plan on buying some products over on the LiSi website but am still deciding on what to get based on the reviews/thoughts/opinions from you ladies! 

Originally Posted by Dahnie Coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies who have received the LiSi lipgloss---is it any good? Is it pigmented? I plan on buying some products over on the LiSi website but am still deciding on what to get based on the reviews/thoughts/opinions from you ladies! 
From what I understand, there are 2 types, color and sparkle? I got the sparkle, and it looks pink in the tube but is completely colorless when worn. It's terrible! Very sticky...I wouldn't waste your money, you could get a nicer gloss at the dollar store.

Several have said that the eyeliner is terrible, as well...

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I woke up a bit early today, so I think I might try the snail mask before work!

The Bvlgari soap doesn't smell too bad now that I've unwrapped it...hated it at first. Don't know what I'll use it for, though...

Lisi lipgloss is just terrible.
You will have to post if you liked the snail mask. I got one but haven't tried it yet. Probably will this weekend.

I used the snail mask last night, and I'm a huge fan! It felt really icky while I was wearing it, and I took it off after 30 minutes because I couldn't take the slimy feeling any longer. However, my face has seriously never felt so hydrated and refreshed. I just returned from a vacation in Florida, and my skin soaked this stuff in like nothing else!!! I'm definitely going to buy these and use them at least once a week. I also might buy the snail cream - has anyone had any experience with it?

Mine arrived! I waved so joyfully as my mailman came up with it lol....This box is...well, it's not bad, I really didn't get the certain items I was hoping for, but oh well, it's still a good box!

Nail Rock in Leopard - I'm really glad it wasn't the crazy unicorn/monster mouth one lol, but what's funny is I actually like the leopard print on the COVER more than the actual sticker design itself lol! It's a tad bigger print and lighter colored and you can see the spots better, oh well lol I was hoping for the striped ones I saw, they looked fab! Depending on how well this design stays on me, I may just have to go buy the striped ones lol!

Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth - This is probably my favorite thing in the box, it's a lovely coral-nude color that is great on my skin for highlighting

Evologie Blemish Serum and Cream - I'm super excited to try this, I'm always up for good blemish control products since I have cystic acne!

Lisi Liquid Line Eyeliner in Black Magic - So hilarious, I've heard so many people complain about getting a colored eyeliner and here I WANTED a bright one and I got black! lol It seems to go on nicely though, and it's got some silver glitter lightly dispersed in it, we'll see how well the glitter shows when applied though

Bvlgari Soap - Not for me, I'm a fruit and/or citrus scent type of gal, so the heavy soapy floral smell is too much for me, but my Momma will LOVE it! :-D

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine arrived! I waved so joyfully as my mailman came up with it lol....This box is...well, it's not bad, I really didn't get the certain items I was hoping for, but oh well, it's still a good box!

Nail Rock in Leopard - I'm really glad it wasn't the crazy unicorn/monster mouth one lol, but what's funny is I actually like the leopard print on the COVER more than the actual sticker design itself lol! It's a tad bigger print and lighter colored and you can see the spots better, oh well lol I was hoping for the striped ones I saw, they looked fab! Depending on how well this design stays on me, I may just have to go buy the striped ones lol!

Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth - This is probably my favorite thing in the box, it's a lovely coral-nude color that is great on my skin for highlighting

Evologie Blemish Serum and Cream - I'm super excited to try this, I'm always up for good blemish control products since I have cystic acne!

Lisi Liquid Line Eyeliner in Black Magic - So hilarious, I've heard so many people complain about getting a colored eyeliner and here I WANTED a bright one and I got black! lol It seems to go on nicely though, and it's got some silver glitter lightly dispersed in it, we'll see how well the glitter shows when applied though

Bvlgari Soap - Not for me, I'm a fruit and/or citrus scent type of gal, so the heavy soapy floral smell is too much for me, but my Momma will LOVE it! :-D
I love your nail rock I hope I get that one or the stripped one.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@ JenniferV

Interesting.. but it looks like you got different box variations! That seems rare in GB-land.
I was surprised they were different.  And I didn't get a magazine in either one?

I am giving one away (the one with the snail mask) on my blog because I don't need two GB's!!  It's a win-win!!!

So glad I didn't pay for this box. It's prob my least fav so far. I got the snail mask, lipgloss, and nail stickers with monsters on them. Everything is going up for trade. The only thing I really like is the shimmer powder. I got a lilac color.

Yep, this is also my least favorite. So glad it was free. I got the leopard nail stickers, shimmer powder, silver glitter eye liner (groan), shimmer powder, soap and the blemish cream. 

Originally Posted by vugrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the leopard nail stickers, shimmer powder, silver glitter eye liner (groan), shimmer powder, soap and the blemish cream. 
They should call this month the showgirl box. Or less politely, the stripper box.
yess.gif

Back