Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are expecting two boxes, you should have two unique tracking numbers, right?

[SIZE=80%]FEB 27, 2013 | 09:55PM EST[/SIZE]
Jessie Gonzalez replied:

Dear Lisa,

These are your Tracking Numbers.

COSMO code, 91029270042629550405

Subscription Box : 91029270042629550405

Kind Regards,
Glossybox
    She sent me the same darn numbers!!  (I erased the last 2 numbers for privacy issues, but you get the idea.)

I got my box last night.  As predicted...   

Got the acne stuff and the cheetah/red nail strips. My eyeliner is silver and possibly the worst eyeliner I have ever encountered.  I don't mind the color, because even though it's a weird eyeliner, it's a decent shimmer, but the application is horrible.  
Davinci stuff in Terra, which is okay for an eyeshadow, definitely not a highlighter.  
The Bulgari makes me nauseas, so that one needs a new home ASAP or it will be chucked.  
Anyone want to trade cheetah/red nail strips for the unicorn ones?  Pretty please?  And or the evologie for snailslime?  I really want snail slime.  lol...

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have not received any tracking info...not on the site either, wonder if it has to do with the fact that I used glossydots for this box?
I'm in a similar situation, except I am supposed to receive this box with my COSMO code of last year.  I'm not holding my breath.  :/

My box showed up this morning. Eh. It is definitely my least favorite box so far and definitely hasn't tempted me to stick around.

Snail Mask (I did want to try this, so I'm okay with this!)

DaVinci shimmer in Lava, which is a browny/purpley color with a green sheen (pretty, I do like this)

Lisi Lip gloss in Soho (looks pink in tube, has ZERO color and is super sticky. Ugh.

Bvlgari soap - smells like a hotel bathroom, ugh.

Nail Rock in the black and white stripes.

Blahhhh....

I'm crossing my fingers for

Snail Mask
Eyeliner in a bright color (blue, purple, etc)
Black & White striped Nail Rock

Pretty pretty pleaaase Glossybox lol! Hopefully my box will be here soon! Tracking says between today and friday!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, it's like the Glossybox gods heard me... and laughed, and sent me everything I would hate.

Snail Mask

Gold/black cheetah print nail rock

Lipsi Gel Eyeliner in Star Ruby

Da Vinci (eyeshadow? highlighter?) in Harmony

Bvlgari soap (which does smell nice, but I never have/never will use bar soap)

So... new items for the trade list! Yay?
Awww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it sux you didn't get stuff you wanted :S 

I hope I get the snail mask.. everything else will be given away.

Maybe you ladies can help me out. I got the Da Vinci in Harmony and I have very dark skin. What's the best way to use something like this? Should I just trade it? I'm not very make-up savvy...

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box arrived last evening

Bvlgari soap - nice scent

Super Aqua mask (snail slime) - must be left on for 20-40 minutes.  Hope it smells good.

Da Vinci highlighting powder - Harmony (brown/bronze) - nice color

LiSi cream eyeliner - Star Ruby (dark purple) - nice color

Nail Rock Nail Wraps - black/white stripes - yikes...I wish they would have given us older gals something more age appropriate.

This is the box I want!!!

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have not received any tracking info...not on the site either, wonder if it has to do with the fact that I used glossydots for this box?
You should e-mail them.  They have e-mailed me back three times with in the past two days, which is a huge step up from last month's service!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Snail Mask

Pretty pretty pleaaase Glossybox lol! Hopefully my box will be here soon! Tracking says between today and friday!
My box says out for delivery!!! I've been obsessively checking the front porch. 

(Totally keep checking out this thread instead of working on my paper, too.)

I already received my February box that I paid for, but I was supposed to get another box this month for using the COSMO code. I decided that I don't really want to put any effort into making sure I get it and I wanted to put it behind me, but my future sister-in-law is visiting from SC and I've gotten her interested in subscription boxes and originally planned to give her my COSMO code box so she can see what Glossybox is like (though admittedly it's not the best month) so I shot them a quick email just asking if they were going to send one. This was the response:

"Thank you for contacting us. Your COSMO code box has shipped and we will have your tracking number to you by Friday. The remaining tracking numbers are currently being uploaded into our system. We may have the tracking for you sooner, but the latest will be Friday."

Did anyone else get dried out eyeliner? Mine is already cracked. I sent them an email which I am sure I will have to send 20 more times before I get a response.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get dried out eyeliner? Mine is already cracked. I sent them an email which I am sure I will have to send 20 more times before I get a response.
frown.gif

That's sucky! But what a pretty color! <3

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif

Mine wasn't cracked but it was pulled away from the edges of the container. I do not know if it drying out would cause that.

Oh, so it's a cream liner? For some reason I thought it was liquid.

Mine wasn't cracked but it was pulled away from the edges of the container. I do not know if it drying out would cause that.

You know I also forgot to say that: I didn't get a magazine in my box! And apparently there was one. I mean its not a huge deal but I still emailed CS about it, who knows maybe theyll give me some points or something.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's what my gel liners all look like after I have had them for a couple of years. They dry out and crack.

I think they (thankfully) nixed the magazine

You know I also forgot to say that: I didn't get a magazine in my box! And apparently there was one. I mean its not a huge deal but I still emailed CS about it, who knows maybe theyll give me some points or something.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Snail Mask

Yeah I hope I get those too! I swear if I get the unicorn print I'm trading it!

Back