Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think they (thankfully) nixed the magazine
they didn't, my friend got one in her box and i didn't in mine haha. so im not sure if maybe it was part of they survey thing when they asked us about the magazine or they just didn't put it for a different reason, im not sure.

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, so it's a cream liner? For some reason I thought it was liquid.
I think there is a variation. I have seen both of them posted.

My glossybox arrived! First I want to apologize for not hiding the spoiler, I'm new here.

I got:

- Bvlgari soap- It's a nice size and it smells good

- Super Aqua Snail Hydro-Mask (I'm excited to try that!)- Da Vinci highlighting powder - In Lava, its a dark brown shimmer with an iridescent sheen to it- LiSi sheer sparkle lipgloss- In Union Square: its a pink sparkly gloss, I hate the packaging though, its hard to have any lipgloss on the wand

- Nail Rock Nail Wraps - in leopard prints, LOVE!

I actually love my box and I am content! 

I got mine! First I want to apologize, I'm new here so I don't know hide the picture.

I got:

- Super Aqua Snail Hydro-Mask (I'm excited to try that!)- Da Vinci highlighting powder - In Lava, its a dark brown shimmer with an iridescent sheen to it- LiSi sheer sparkle lipgloss- In Union Square: its a pink sparkly gloss, I hate the packaging though, its hard to have any lipgloss on the wand

I got two boxes this month?  No clue why.

@ JenniferV

Interesting.. but it looks like you got different box variations! That seems rare in GB-land.

Originally Posted by Swtnsarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My glossybox arrived! First I want to apologize for not hiding the spoiler, I'm new here.

I got:

Love your box- I'm hoping that I get the same variation- hopefully mine delivers tomorrow :)

Yes, mine was cracked too. I haven't tried to use it yet. Mine is also the same color.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get dried out eyeliner? Mine is already cracked. I sent them an email which I am sure I will have to send 20 more times before I get a response.
frown.gif

I'm really excited about the

Da Vinci and the LiSi cosmetices! I've never heard of them before and they will probably be the first things I use.

Got my box today!  I like it more than I thought I would!  Is it lame I liked the pink crinkles and bow?  Lol

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's what my gel liners all look like after I have had them for a couple of years. They dry out and crack.
Except for the MAC blacktrack liner! I've had it for 2+ eyes and it's still as good as when I first bought it!

I did get the glossymag and was surprised because i saw someone on here did not get it. I got the snail mask...and am so interested and freaked out I am not sure If i will keep it or trade it.. decisions decisions

Originally Posted by greenflipflops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Except for the MAC blacktrack liner! I've had it for 2+ eyes and it's still as good as when I first bought it!
I know it's good liner for most but it causes a significant reaction on me. Same with their mascara and most of their wet/cream products. I steer clear of them except for lipsticks and brushes.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today!  I like it more than I thought I would!  Is it lame I liked the pink crinkles and bow?  Lol

I meant to say yours. Love it!

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get the glossymag and was surprised because i saw someone on here did not get it. I got the snail mask...and am so interested and freaked out I am not sure If i will keep it or trade it.. decisions decisions

yeah that was me :[

i sent them a short and sweet email and theyll just be sending me it via mail. its no biggie though i just wasnt sure why i didn't get one but it looks like it was just a mistake.

I got my boxes: (sorry I cant do a spoiler from my phone) Kinda bummed that I got the black and gold nail rocks, I really wanted ANY other kind. I got a snail mask in one box and the acne stuff in the other. The liquid liner is in black magic and it is all around AWESOME! It is black with glitter interspersed, the brush is great for percision. The gel is in Cats eye, and it is a shimmery brown. It will stay put. i like it too, even if it completely came out of its jar. The pigments are in Harmony and Wild Lilac, even though the latter looks more like a rose color... They got their flowers mixed up ....tehehe. regardless, both are going on the trade list along with the rest of the box, except the liners.

Thanks!  My da vinci is in Champagne and the lisi is in battery park!  I am excited to try them out!

Originally Posted by Swtnsarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I meant to say yours. Love it!

The magazine says Feb 2012. Unicorn rainbow nails, weeeee! lol Champagne shadow, soap, lip gloss, and mask.

Back