Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well typical Glossybox I don't have a tracking number. They always say you'll have it by monday and well it's tuesday evening and NO tracking.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if glossybox is actually following peoples profiles or just sending random stuff. I think I put down dry skin so maybe I'll get the snail mask?
I'm not sure they do. I've never gotten any makeup products that would work with my complexion. 

Which month are your trying to do them for January or February?  If for February they usually do not put them up until some where between the 7th and 11th of the month after the box.  They put the surveys up on 1/8/13 per the email last month.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ugh, their Surveys are not working!

I got the exact box that galaxiigrl received and I also thought the one random item not on the card was a mistake but it was a happy one.  I also was a little disappointed in the fact that the eye item that was pictured on the card wasn't in the box (I think the gloss was in its place) but it was a decent box anyway.

So, at what point would you just give up trying to contact customer service about a free box from the Cosmo code?  I've e-mailed, called, e-mailed some more, and just have been all around lied to.  Finally, someone wrote me back today telling me my tracking info. for the free box & I was so happy that someone had gotten back to me and handled it at last.  When I looked at the tracking number they gave me, it was for the box that I paid for, even though they said it was for the free one.  Sigh. 

I also used the code for the free blush in this month's box.  We'll see...

Awful box for me. I'm in my 40s and they sent me acne treatment and shimmery gold eye shadow. I wanted the snail mask!

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to sometime be a recipient of a double box by accident lol but i have never been so lucky!
I know, I want them to send me the extra one they promised me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  At least I know I have one on the way for sure. 

Originally Posted by Tatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awful box for me. I'm in my 40s and they sent me acne treatment and shimmery gold eye shadow. I wanted the snail mask!
I received the same and felt the same way! Even worse, I was missing the eyeliner. Not that I need another eyeliner, either, but still annoying. I sent an email to GB, so I have to wait and see if they send it or not. Not sure what they normally do when a box is missing a product....

My box arrived last evening

Bvlgari soap - nice scent
Super Aqua mask (snail slime) - must be left on for 20-40 minutes.  Hope it smells good.
Da Vinci highlighting powder - Harmony (brown/bronze) - nice color
LiSi cream eyeliner - Star Ruby (dark purple) - nice color
Nail Rock Nail Wraps - black/white stripes - yikes...I wish they would have given us older gals something more age appropriate.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which month are your trying to do them for January or February?  If for February they usually do not put them up until some where between the 7th and 11th of the month after the box.  They put the surveys up on 1/8/13 per the email last month.
Oh okay, makes sense. Thanks!

Wow, it's like the Glossybox gods heard me... and laughed, and sent me everything I would hate.

Snail Mask

Gold/black cheetah print nail rock

Lipsi Gel Eyeliner in Star Ruby

Da Vinci (eyeshadow? highlighter?) in Harmony

Bvlgari soap (which does smell nice, but I never have/never will use bar soap)

So... new items for the trade list! Yay?

have not received any tracking info...not on the site either, wonder if it has to do with the fact that I used glossydots for this box?

Back