Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping email just now!  It's only one state away, hopefully it gets here this week!

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like the nail stuff in general. I feel like it's because I'm a perfectionist and as much as I like how they look in the end, I hate the process of doing it. It takes me twice as long as it takes to do regular nail polish with designs. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I might trade those away...

I hope as hell I don't get the acne stuff either.

This box really just isn't for me. And definitely not up to the value.

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like the nail stuff in general. I feel like it's because I'm a perfectionist and as much as I like how they look in the end, I hate the process of doing it. It takes me twice as long as it takes to do regular nail polish with designs. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I might trade those away...

I hope as hell I don't get the acne stuff either.

This box really just isn't for me. And definitely not up to the value.
I'm not much into the nail strips either. I'm not a huge nail product fan in general, honestly. I've recently grown to like glitter polishes and holos, but polish is still not a very exciting item for me, and nail strips, less so.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my shipping email just now!  It's only one state away, hopefully it gets here this week!
Got mine too...it's in my state so I should get it before too long...sometimes I get it the day after it lands in Fishers, and sometimes it takes almost a week...just depends I guess. It's already been there for 2 days...

Just received my tracking email! They really upped their game this month :) I am actually quite excited for this month, I'm crossing my fingers for a bright eyeliner! The only thing I wouldn't really want is the crazy halloween looking nail art...but the cheetah print, striped ones etc look awesome!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just received my tracking email! They really upped their game this month :) I am actually quite excited for this month, I'm crossing my fingers for a bright eyeliner! The only thing I wouldn't really want is the crazy halloween looking nail art...but the cheetah print, striped ones etc look awesome!
I agree, I dont want the halloween nail art or the snail mask.

I got my shipping notice a few hours ago. I actually got my box on friday. 
Ditto! My box was in the mailbox on Friday and my shipping notice came to me this morning. Hahaha Definitely underwhelmed at the box. I've had a sub since last July (I think?) and it's just gone downhill. Unfortunately this month was the first of a six month resub that my husband thought I would love as a Christmas present. ::sigh:: I'm stuck for the next FIVE boxes!!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Next month theme is spring fling... Sounds fun!!
I'm gonna have to see some spoilers before I resubscribe... lol

Yes, I saw it on the Facebook site when I went to their store because I was thinking about resubbing- the love20 code doesn't work any longer though so I'm waiting for another promo code.  

If you go to the glossybox and click subscribe it says subscribe now for the spring fling box. So spring fling is the next box theme...And  I get Feb is a short month..but I still feel like if i dont get my box in the next three days......I am getting my Feb box in March. I think I am just going to call this my March box, and expect my next one in April! That way its the "first box" every month! lol 

Originally Posted by mandyb82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto! My box was in the mailbox on Friday and my shipping notice came to me this morning. Hahaha

Definitely underwhelmed at the box. I've had a sub since last July (I think?) and it's just gone downhill. Unfortunately this month was the first of a six month resub that my husband thought I would love as a Christmas present. ::sigh:: I'm stuck for the next FIVE boxes!!!
What did you end up getting in your box? Ofcourse they sent me yet another makeup item that doesn't work with my dark complexion. My 3 month sub expires in March...I think I'll move on to Seasonsbox.

Got my shipping email today.  It has already left Fishers, IN so it has one last stop in Sparks, NV before making it to CA!  Here's hoping I get it by the weekend! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back